Biden destroyed these female athletes' opportunities and dreams

I gotta say that is fucking hilarious, Not what happened to the girls but when it happened. 2017 and 2019. But it's Biden's EO in 2021 that destroyed them?

On the issue, I think girls should be able to move up in class and compete with the boys but not the other way around.

I do love that as of 1/19/2020....you couldn't get two guys anywhere in the world to discuss women's /girls sports. Regardless of the dude's political leanings, their race, color, creed, age, etc. There was no place in the universe where two men gave a collective single shit about women's sports.

But now...we have like 12 threads on it and right wing mouth breathing knuckle draggers are acting like they care.

This is how the rightwing really feels:

From 2010:

...The vast majority of college sports programs LOSE MONEY, big time. Especially with the bizarre requirements of Title IX, which requires multiple wimmin's sports about which no one but the players, coaches, and their parents gives a shit?
I'm not right wing, but I do care about fairness. This isn't fair for girls in sports.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
good point ..they same the same thing about the ''''other'''' issues = fear---but it's not fear.....it was just in the news last week
I think it’s more a fairness thing. It’s just not fair to girls athletes to have a biological boy playing with them. She could play with the boys.
100% right but we are not allowed to express such an opinion publicly. Again, I had my daughter guard the boy so it wasn't awful but the girls were giggling and it was very odd. We still won but he was their best player and by far.
For the sake of women’s sports I hope women decide to say no to it.

Dont you think they have?
Some have certainly. It's not very loud though.

If the left insists on validating this alternate reality, the only reasonable thing they could do is try to establish teams and leagues for transgendered athletes specifically. Of course they won't, because..............
It is not unconstitutional..

Is it unconstitutional to have men's and women's sports? Why don't you democrats just come right out and admit your aim is to eliminate women's sports?
Why don't you get women out of men's sports?
Women don't have an unfair advantage in that case.

The better question would be what sports do women play in mens leagues?
The last I saw was the kicker for some college team and she was abysmal.
I mean 35 yards on a kickoff !?...thats terrible and the other players deserve better.

In sports athletes are separated in a lot of ways for the sake of fairness. They are separated by gender, age, weight... Should we let the 200lb wrestler go into the 150lb class cause he can't beat anyone at 200lbs? Should we let some athletes do steroids cause they otherwise can't compete? Can the 16 year old play with the 12 year olds just cause he's not very good? I don't think so. So you can't let a physically male person in the girls sports. It's common sense.

I gotta say that is fucking hilarious, Not what happened to the girls but when it happened. 2017 and 2019. But it's Biden's EO in 2021 that destroyed them?

On the issue, I think girls should be able to move up in class and compete with the boys but not the other way around.

I do love that as of 1/19/2020....you couldn't get two guys anywhere in the world to discuss women's /girls sports. Regardless of the dude's political leanings, their race, color, creed, age, etc. There was no place in the universe where two men gave a collective single shit about women's sports.

But now...we have like 12 threads on it and right wing mouth breathing knuckle draggers are acting like they care.

From 2010:

...The vast majority of college sports programs LOSE MONEY, big time. Especially with the bizarre requirements of Title IX, which requires multiple wimmin's sports about which no one but the players, coaches, and their parents gives a shit?
I'm not right wing, but I do care about fairness. This isn't fair for girls in sports.
Well there are 2 issues here.

First the "outrage" being broadcast by right wing loons. My post is about them. They couldn't give two shits about girls/women's sports before Biden got there. But now this is some major issue. I posted a citation to that effect. Its comical to see them so "outraged" by something they didn't care about 24 days ago.

The second issue is what you're talking about fairness. My position is as follows. If you were born with outdoor plumbing, you don't compete against those who were not. Never. And no, it doesn't matter how you feel or how you identify. Which is a shame too. <sarcasm on> Because I often identify as a 10 year old girl. I should go out for my niece's school team. I could light those weak assed pitchers up. <sarcasm off>. You can identify any way you want. I support it. However, It's not (or at least shouldn't be) the government's or officiating body's responsibility to accommodate you. When Obama got mixed up in the bathroom business 4+ years ago, I said that he "pressed the stupid button". I haven't read much about Biden's weighing in on the issue but it appears he's pressing it too.

From 2010:

First the "outrage" being broadcast by right wing loons. My post is about them. They couldn't give two shits about girls/women's sports before Biden got there. But now this is some major issue. I posted a citation to that effect. Its comical to see them so "outraged" by something they didn't care about 24 days ago.

The second issue is what you're talking about fairness. My position is as follows. If you were born with outdoor plumbing, you don't compete against those who were not. Never. And no, it doesn't matter how you feel or how you identify. Which is a shame too. <sarcasm on> Because I often identify as a 10 year old girl. I should go out for my niece's school team. I could light those weak assed pitchers up. <sarcasm off>. You can identify any way you want. I support it. However, It's not (or at least shouldn't be) the government's or officiating body's responsibility to accommodate you. When Obama got mixed up in the bathroom business 4+ years ago, I said that he "pressed the stupid button". I haven't read much about Biden's weighing in on the issue but it appears he's pressing it too.

1. We didn't care because there was no controversy. Now there is.

2. Your position on it, is against the law of the land. And by the definitions of the Left, bigoted and transphobic.

From 2010:

Got you. There are a few people who have had a problem with it for a while, but there are no doubt more when they can try to blame Biden for it.

Of course you do. You're incapable of thinking outside your feelings.

Dates are facts not feelings. Men are simply stronger physically and imho no amount of hormones will change the fact that they will have an advantage when competing against natural women.

Dates are facts not feelings. Men are simply stronger physically and imho no amount of hormones will change the fact that they will have an advantage when competing against natural women.

The law, crafted by your side, says otherwise.

I haven't read much about Biden's weighing in on the issue but it appears he's pressing it too.
Well of course you didn’t because you’re a dolt. He signed an EO mandating that schools allow this bullshit to happen.
You knew it was coming, the Dems have no ability or will to stand up to the radical leftwing loons that push this shit. In fact they promote them and normalize them. See the HHS freakazoid Biden appointed.
So don’t try to weasel your way out of owning this. This is what you Dems are.
This is Biden’s America:
77AF899E-877D-412A-B5D8-1EABBD2954A2.png

3B4DFF37-85D6-4157-8B12-8EEEA961F570.jpeg

4F9418D1-C4FF-4EC6-BCCA-A99059FF2648.png

From 2010:

2. Your position on it, is against the law of the land. And by the definitions of the Left, bigoted and transphobic.

Soule said she missed an opportunity to qualify for the New England state championship in 2019 by one spot: "Both spots above me were taken by biological males."

2019? Where was the outrage?

From 2010:

Soule said she missed an opportunity to qualify for the New England state championship in 2019 by one spot: "Both spots above me were taken by biological males."

I was bitching about the issue back then. And before.

So if I disagree that men or trans girls shouldn't compete or be eligible for women's NCAA scholarships, do I have to give my secret decoder ring back? That would truly break my heart.

From 2010:

But it didn't hit the echo chamber did it?

So if I disagree that men or trans girls shouldn't compete or be eligible for women's NCAA scholarships, do I have to give my secret decoder ring back? That would truly break my heart.

Not until the mobs decides to cancel you .

From 2010:

But it didn't hit the echo chamber did it?

I heard plenty about it, from various youtube content creators and it was discussed here online.

My position then was teh same as it is now.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.

Seems to any thinking person it's the only way sad little MEN pretending to be women can get a trophy

It's lunacy and not fair to real female athletes

I haven't read much about Biden's weighing in on the issue but it appears he's pressing it too.
Well of course you didn’t because you’re a dolt. He signed an EO mandating that schools allow this bullshit to happen.
You knew it was coming, the Dems have no ability or will to stand up to the radical leftwing loons that push this shit. In fact they promote them and normalize them. See the HHS freakazoid Biden appointed.
So don’t try to weasel your way out of owning this. This is what you Dems are.
This is Biden’s America:

Do you enjoy looking like a dumbass? You're really good at it.

From 2010:

There is no outrage here either. By March...none of the "outraged" will remember he/she/it's name.

From 2010:

They still don't care about girls or women's sports.

For those like Republican legislators in Montana and other states, the real reason for clinging to the necessity of gender testing isn't about fairness,

I care about fairness.

No you don't or you would require that all competitors come from the same social/economical background, are all the same height, weight and have the same exact muscle mass.

Some basketball players have acromegaly, a hormonal condition that results in very large hands and feet. This condition is surely a genetic advantage in the sport, but players with acromegaly are not banned.
Some doctors speculate that Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps has Marfan syndrome, a genetic condition that results in the long, flexible arms and legs that made Phelps such a force in the pool. Major league baseball players tend to have extraordinary eyesight, which allows them to see the seams on a tiny ball hurtling toward them at high speeds and hit it with greater success than those with poorer vision.
In all these ways, sports aren't fair and yet, these types of inequalities are not just acceptable, but mostly unnoticed. For those like Republican legislators in Montana and other states, the real reason for clinging to the necessity of gender testing isn't about fairness, but the need to protect and reinforce the idea of gender itself.

YOur excuses for pretending to not understand that boys and girls are different, is well done.

Letting girls compete against girls, gives athletic girls a "fair" chance. Yes, not all girls have a shot, but some of them do.

Putting boys in the mix, takes that away from them.
They aren't boys. They are trans girls. Read up on Renee Richards.

Boys are boys. Girls are girls. People with mental problems don't magically change.

Transgendered individuals are not "people with mental problems". It is the 21st century. Some "boys and girls" were born into the wrong body. Fortunately, science can fix that for them and even more fortunately they are getting more support for it from family and friends.

Just another issue where the right wingers are on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back