Biden destroyed these female athletes' opportunities and dreams

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
I agree with you. Why not just play with the boys? Thing is any men fighting this one looks bad, women really should be mad. Where are the feminists?

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
good point ..they same the same thing about the ''''other'''' issues = fear---but it's not fear.....it was just in the news last week

I gotta say that is fucking hilarious, Not what happened to the girls but when it happened. 2017 and 2019. But it's Biden's EO in 2021 that destroyed them?

On the issue, I think girls should be able to move up in class and compete with the boys but not the other way around.
Most logical people feel that way but you say what you just said on Twitter and you will be mobbed as insensitive and transphobic.

Run faster!

I agree with you. Why not just play with the boys? Thing is any men fighting this one looks bad, women really should be mad. Where are the feminists?
They are scared by the woke social media. Hell Chris Harrison was fired for saying "have some grace" to those who attacked a contestant over a costume she wore at an antebellum party. The crazy leftist mob runs this country.

Run faster!

good point ..they same the same thing about the ''''other'''' issues = fear---but it's not fear.....it was just in the news last week
I think it’s more a fairness thing. It’s just not fair to girls athletes to have a biological boy playing with them. She could play with the boys.

Run faster!

I think it’s more a fairness thing. It’s just not fair to girls athletes to have a biological boy playing with them. She could play with the boys.
100% right but we are not allowed to express such an opinion publicly. Again, I had my daughter guard the boy so it wasn't awful but the girls were giggling and it was very odd. We still won but he was their best player and by far.

Run faster!

1614119209832.png

Do you see that girl that came in second? She worked, and trained, and she won that race. Tom will get the glory and scholarship though.
To be fair, I think female Greyhounds and Whippets should be allowed to compete in men's track. I'm sure they feel masculine at times...

Run faster!

100% right but we are not allowed to express such an opinion publicly. Again, I had my daughter guard the boy so it wasn't awful but the girls were giggling and it was very odd. We still won but he was their best player and by far.
For the sake of women’s sports I hope women decide to say no to it.

Run faster!

"Fuck you bitches!!! I've decided it shouldn't matter, so stop thinking you get to have opinions of your own about your life!!!"

One good thing about "transgenders" is that they've given us all a chance to see just how misogynistic the left has always been.

Run faster!

.....some of the girls can usually hang with the boys--especially the good girls---in the lower age groups ..but once they get a certain age, they can't

Run faster!

They are scared by the woke social media. Hell Chris Harrison was fired for saying "have some grace" to those who attacked a contestant over a costume she wore at an antebellum party. The crazy leftist mob runs this country.
For the record most my Dem friends are with us on this. It’s just a really loud minority....

Run faster!

.....some of the girls can usually hang with the boys--especially the good girls---in the lower age groups ..but once they get a certain age, they can't
100% agree. But it doesn't make fair still. There is a reason there are boys and girls teams.

Run faster!

The only women's rights leftists care about are the rights they've decided women should have, to do the things they've decided women should do. Any woman naive enough to think the left's chants of "women's rights" all these years actually had something to do with them being independent individuals making decisions about their own lives is learning differently very quickly now.

Run faster!

For the record most my Dem friends are with us on this. It’s just a really loud minority....
Oh I agree. Only 1-2% of people are on Twitter frequently but they represent the other 98%....because of their obsession. And note that you said "most" so some agree with the leftist view of allowing Trans girls to play with and against biological girls. I've seen it in both basketball and lacrosse. Weird but as a parent you aren't allowed to opine.

...it tells you how LOW America has come as country--letting fruitcake males compete against females
I see it with my kids and they are 11 and 13. Pretty sad. My daughters competing vs. trans girls. Not right IMO.

Makes me very glad my daughter is already an adult. This already infuriates me enough, without that added on to it.

Run faster!

100% agree. But it doesn't make fair still. There is a reason there are boys and girls teams.
We all know that reason is purely physical so it makes no sense to let a biological man play woman’s sports when they could play men’s.

Run faster!

That's your response to deliberately creating an unfair competitive environment? You democrats are such hypocrites.

Run faster!

We all know that reason is purely physical so it makes no sense to let a biological man play woman’s sports when they could play men’s.
We all logical people know but leftists argue that trans folks have a hard enough time and but doing this you're denying the existence of the gender they believe they belong to. That makes you transphobic and likely racist....

Run faster!

That's your response to deliberately creating an unfair competitive environment? You democrats are such hypocrites.
good call Unko!!!

Forum List

Back