Biden destroyed these female athletes' opportunities and dreams

make these so called "girls" compete in the uneven parallel bars before they can compete in any other sport, use it as a qualifier

Just stop with the ridiculous hand wringing...

In 1976, when Richards entered her first professional tournament as a transgender athlete, 23 players withdrew. “It's damn unfair to a woman who has devoted her whole life to tennis to lose a spot in a draw to a man and to become involved in the ‘psychological effects’ of losing to someone with a transsexual background,” said a spokesman for the Women’s Tennis Association.​
Women’s sports would soon be “taken over by a giant race of surgically created women,” declared an irate reader in The New York Times.​
Forty-some years later, women’s tennis seems OK.[...]​
in reality, 16 states already have trans-friendly policies governing sports, which differ in details but allow students to compete according to their gender identification in current school records and daily-life activities. So far, girls’ sports in those states seem OK.​

Just stop with the ridiculous hand wringing...

In 1976, when Richards entered her first professional tournament as a transgender athlete, 23 players withdrew. “It's damn unfair to a woman who has devoted her whole life to tennis to lose a spot in a draw to a man and to become involved in the ‘psychological effects’ of losing to someone with a transsexual background,” said a spokesman for the Women’s Tennis Association.​
Women’s sports would soon be “taken over by a giant race of surgically created women,” declared an irate reader in The New York Times.​
Forty-some years later, women’s tennis seems OK.[...]​
in reality, 16 states already have trans-friendly policies governing sports, which differ in details but allow students to compete according to their gender identification in current school records and daily-life activities. So far, girls’ sports in those states seem OK.​
How is it different than an athlete illegally using steroids for an advantage?

If the left insists on validating this alternate reality, the only reasonable thing they could do is try to establish teams and leagues for transgendered athletes specifically. Of course they won't, because..............

If the left insists on validating this alternate reality, the only reasonable thing they could do is try to establish teams and leagues for transgendered athletes specifically. Of course they won't, because..............
It is not unconstitutional..

Because the female impersonators demand to feel completely validated in their appropriation and oppression of women, and that requires that ACTUAL women be forced to act as extras in their little life movies.

Simply being allowed to flounce around in their insulting charade out of everyone's way isn't good enough.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
So much for women's rights I guess? LOL
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.

It is because liberals don't actually give a fuck about any of this. They just pretend to, when they can use it against their enemies.

Run faster!

Regardless, track probably won't be your career. You will have one less trophy, that you will blame on a transgender athlete. Get pissy as hell girl, about something that no one but you will ever remember. Or, run faster.
You think lots of the loudest women’s rights people we had are working for the other team on this one? I can’t figure out why more women aren’t mad about this.
Because the woke left then calls you transphobic so you have to grin and bear it. I coached my 6th grade hoops team and the opponent had a boy on it. I said on this board I thought it was unfair and many attacked me as being insensitive and transphobic. I explained that a phobia means fear. I am not afraid of gender confused people. Doesn't mean I want biological boys competing vs. my girls in a girls basketball league. Do you see where I am coming from?
I agree with you. Why not just play with the boys? Thing is any men fighting this one looks bad, women really should be mad. Where are the feminists?
I'm here. I'm not happy about it and have addressed this issue on the board in multiple different ways. I think this is a big mistake. I have no problem with transgender people and have known many of them through out the course of my life.

When I have had this argument, regarding sports, shelters etc. I am labeled a TERF and the argument provided is that there is a history of violence to Trans. There has been a history of violence and no one would doubt that but that isn't the issue. So, the name of the game is to cancel anyone's voice because of the history of violence to Trans. The majority of the Democrats just kind of nod their heads lest they be viewed as someone that is discriminatory. That's how they are kept in line.

Is it unconstitutional to have men's and women's sports? Why don't you democrats just come right out and admit your aim is to eliminate women's sports?

Is it unconstitutional to have men's and women's sports? Why don't you democrats just come right out and admit your aim is to eliminate women's sports?
Why don't you get women out of men's sports?

Why don't you get women out of men's sports?
Women are moving up in terms of strength and speed but they do not yet have it. Evolution isn't working as fast as some wish.

Run faster!

Sure, let's just tell all those 13 year old girls not to bother going out for sports because a boy will just beat them anyway. Good lesson for them to learn, right?

I gotta say that is fucking hilarious, Not what happened to the girls but when it happened. 2017 and 2019. But it's Biden's EO in 2021 that destroyed them?

On the issue, I think girls should be able to move up in class and compete with the boys but not the other way around.

I do love that as of 1/19/2020....you couldn't get two guys anywhere in the world to discuss women's /girls sports. Regardless of the dude's political leanings, their race, color, creed, age, etc. There was no place in the universe where two men gave a collective single shit about women's sports.

But now...we have like 12 threads on it and right wing mouth breathing knuckle draggers are acting like they care.

This is how the rightwing really feels:

From 2010:

...The vast majority of college sports programs LOSE MONEY, big time. Especially with the bizarre requirements of Title IX, which requires multiple wimmin's sports about which no one but the players, coaches, and their parents gives a shit?

Run faster!

Sure, let's just tell all those 13 year old girls not to bother going out for sports because a boy will just beat them anyway. Good lesson for them to learn, right?

It's the same thing the leftists have been telling the black community for 60 years.

Run faster!

Joe Biden is a well known abuser of women. It's not surprising at all he would sign an order to further put women in harm's way and punish them.

I gotta say that is fucking hilarious, Not what happened to the girls but when it happened. 2017 and 2019. But it's Biden's EO in 2021 that destroyed them?

On the issue, I think girls should be able to move up in class and compete with the boys but not the other way around.

Of course you do. You're incapable of thinking outside your feelings.

I do love that as of 1/19/2020....you couldn't get two guys anywhere in the world to discuss women's /girls sports. Regardless of the dude's political leanings, their race, color, creed, age, etc. There was no place in the universe where two men gave a collective single shit about women's sports.

But now...we have like 12 threads on it and right wing mouth breathing knuckle draggers are acting like they care.

This is how the rightwing really feels:

From 2010:

...The vast majority of college sports programs LOSE MONEY, big time. Especially with the bizarre requirements of Title IX, which requires multiple wimmin's sports about which no one but the players, coaches, and their parents gives a shit?

I would argue the mouth breathing knuckle dragger is the one who uses the words of one "right winger" to paint all "right wingers.

Thoughts CC?

Last edited:
The unfairness of this to female athletes bothers me, but as far as the scholarship thing goes, I doubt anyone is going to care about college for much longer anyway.
It still sucks for the girls though.

Forum List

Back