Biden Caved to Russia?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Now I'm the last sumbitch who will defend the Potato....

But I'm not willing to go to war over the Ukraine. If we were talking about it being subjugated by genocidal leftist dictators like hitler, stalin, mao or something, that would be another issue.

I'm tired of these political whores feeding their war pigs.

I'm an OIF vet, I think we did the right thing snuffing out Hussein. Yet in doing so we wasted trillions and that's not counting OEF.

We've had enough wars, we've policed the world long enough.

As much as I loathe the Potato, and I'm sure he is far more corrupt than Noriega, I'm done with euroweenies and their stupid conflicts. Fuck NATO and the UN.

But I'm not willing to go to war over the Ukraine. If we were talking about it being subjugated by genocidal leftist dictators like hitler, stalin, mao or something, that would be another issue.

I'm an OIF vet, I think we did the right thing snuffing out Hussein. Yet in doing so we wasted trillions and that's not counting OEF.

As much as I loathe the Potato, and I'm sure he is far more corrupt than Noriega, I'm done with euroweenies and their stupid conflicts. Fuck NATO and the UN.

He could have at least projected an aura of strength and power. There's a reason why the only released video footage of that meeting came from the Russian press: The Biden administration isn't allowing the US media access to it.

Gateway Pundit Article again... That shit rots your brain...

Anyway Biden is taking advice from a bunch of pricks that gave help and got help from the Russians... Trump Campaign were just a bunch of traitors... Fuck them, your say is over...

Is this where Kamaltoe Whoris has been?

I think she's gonna need some new knee pads after a few months of being under Putins desk.
Wonder if she took her Lewinsky wardrobe with her for that.

monty-mp.gif

Fuck Europe. Let them sort their own shit out.
Just like they did when they paid for the R&D for the Vaccine that went into the most US arms...

You see Germany look at what was the biggest threat and made the right decision... They already know they have an army in Europe which can wipe out Russia in a conventional war...
By the way, the reason US feels obliged to help Ukraine is because they said they would when they asked them to surrender over their nuclear weapons.. If US & Europe don't help Ukraine then everyone will keep a hold or develop nuclear weapons if the have angry neighbour next door... Suddenly everyone is getting nuclear weapons... How long before a nutjob gets them then?

US is defending Ukraine for there own interest... Sorry lads but this game is chess not snap...

Yeah but...the next US president is NOT obligated to continue fuckwad Xiden's policies. There is no Senate approved "treaty", just Putin cashing in on the $3,500,000 "investment" the Moscow mayor's wife paid the Xidens.
Hey read the Senate Report... Trump Campaign is Russian sympathisers...

So fuck off and actually get a clue...

He could have at least projected an aura of strength and power. There's a reason why the only released video footage of that meeting came from the Russian press: The Biden administration isn't allowing the US media access to it.
Maybe President Joe Biden could kiss putin's ass like the former president did.

Biden has no other choice, seeing as how the former Mayor of Moscow paid him and his crackhead son off.

Same thing with China. Xi Jinping has his short Chinese dick so far up Biden's ass, it's tickling his tonsils.

Last edited:
Biden has no other choice, seeing as how the former Mayor of Moscow paid him and his crackhead son off.
Still, maybe President Joe Biden could publicly kiss putin's ass like the former president did.

That made you so happy.

You are correct Obama did his share of ass kissing and no one on the left made anything of it. Trump kissed Putin’s ass and it was terrible. Now, with Biden, the retort isn’t to defend Biden’s actions, it is to deflect to “but Trump!”

Just plain stupid logic, none of them should trust Putin or give into Putin, the guy is a man not to be trusted.

I presume ye have all lost the ability to read..

It basically showed that the Trump Campaign helped Russians and received help as well...

Ask yourself, why was Russia helping Trump?

Forum List

Back