Biden Caved to Russia?

You are correct Obama did his share of ass kissing and no one on the left made anything of it. Trump kissed Putin’s ass and it was terrible. Now, with Biden, the retort isn’t to defend Biden’s actions, it is to deflect to “but Trump!”

Just plain stupid logic, none of them should trust Putin or give into Putin, the guy is a man not to be trusted.
President's response to Putin's posturing is the correct action and you know it.

Eat Shit donny, donny, donny
FB_IMG_1635723110040.jpg

You are correct Obama did his share of ass kissing and no one on the left made anything of it. Trump kissed Putin’s ass and it was terrible. Now, with Biden, the retort isn’t to defend Biden’s actions, it is to deflect to “but Trump!”

Just plain stupid logic, none of them should trust Putin or give into Putin, the guy is a man not to be trusted.
Biden know Putin very well... He has a lot of experience in the region...

Lets be clear the OP here is sourcing from the Gateway Pundit... We would get more accurate article from RT (Russia Today)...

Gateway Pundit would do anything to cover any connections with the Trump Campaign/Admin and Russia... The Senate report had it well documented and they needed Trump's pardons and a very favourable DOJ..

So, he should threaten to nuke Russia?

Sacrifice more blood and treasure?

Bloviate and preen like an 4F orange fuckup?
Don't need to...

Russia can't borrow money by releasing bonds like we can...

Russia revenue is very closely liked to Gas and Oil sales... Reduce that by 20% and Russia (and I mean Putin) is in major problems...

Putin is only in Ukraine to rise nationalistic fever, Make Russia Great Again...

He could have at least projected an aura of strength and power. There's a reason why the only released video footage of that meeting came from the Russian press: The Biden administration isn't allowing the US media access to it.
I laughed so hard that I farted reading " He could have at least projected an aura of strength and power "... Xiden couldn't project light with a lazer pointer. He's a jabbering retarded potato. If someone didn't get him into the political career he is in, he likely would have died decades ago and his genetic garbage would all be in prison or junkies in a single wide trailer park.

Never mind the fact that he's been corrupted to the point that he couldn't actually stand up to Putin if he wanted to, because Putin can produce the checks the Xiden Cartel cashed.

Just like they did when they paid for the R&D for the Vaccine that went into the most US arms...

You see Germany look at what was the biggest threat and made the right decision... They already know they have an army in Europe which can wipe out Russia in a conventional war...
By the way, the reason US feels obliged to help Ukraine is because they said they would when they asked them to surrender over their nuclear weapons.. If US & Europe don't help Ukraine then everyone will keep a hold or develop nuclear weapons if the have angry neighbour next door... Suddenly everyone is getting nuclear weapons... How long before a nutjob gets them then?

US is defending Ukraine for there own interest... Sorry lads but this game is chess not snap...

Ukraine was stupid for giving up it's nuclear arsenal. We're not going to help them.

I do not believe all of them.
Have you any actual evidence? You can't seem to be able to face the truth...

This is a GOP led committee which found this out... They had mountains of evidence...

Sorry, look at where you are getting your information from if you don't believe it... It tells us more about you and the information you are being fed...

I laughed so hard that I farted reading " He could have at least projected an aura of strength and power "... Xiden couldn't project light with a lazer pointer. He's a jabbering retarded potato. If someone didn't get him into the political career he is in, he likely would have died decades ago and his genetic garbage would all be in prison or junkies in a single wide trailer park.

Never mind the fact that he's been corrupted to the point that he couldn't actually stand up to Putin if he wanted to, because Putin can produce the checks the Xiden Cartel cashed.
Bah Ha Ha HA HA HA HA

Gotta love some old guy thinking that anyone takes him serous anymore.

Biden know Putin very well... He has a lot of experience in the region...

Lets be clear the OP here is sourcing from the Gateway Pundit... We would get more accurate article from RT (Russia Today)...

Gateway Pundit would do anything to cover any connections with the Trump Campaign/Admin and Russia... The Senate report had it well documented and they needed Trump's pardons and a very favourable DOJ..
You read my posts, you tell me what I accused Biden of. Thanks!

Forum List

Back