Biden is a puppet of the corporations and war machine
European leaders are the U.S. puppets
Zelensky is the puppet of everybody including ukrainian nazis

We are witnessing a line of puppets
Biden is a puppet of the corporations and war machine
European leaders are the U.S. puppets
Zelensky is the puppet of everybody including ukrainian nazis
and i would like to add to that :

we are also witnessing the wars between the rich, between the kingdoms of old & new, from their shiny bunkers and highrises.

look, people, i wasn't trying to start revolutions.
revolutions are also wars (of words, with a big chance of it all leading into wars with weapons getting used).

but since Trump announced anti-Marxism moves against China (over intellectual property theft and much more - addressing the fentanyl crisis would be a good Trump campaign promise, as well as for the other main Republican candidates),

and since Biden followed up on that with the *immediate* heavy sanctions against Russia after their (according to many humans) illigitimate invasion of Ukraine,
followed recently by expressing a strong desire to punish Russia for warcrimes that they committed against the Ukrainians (slaughtering all those elderly still brings back chills to my spine, awful chills),

i as a peace activist *and citizen of NATO* find myself feeling forced to support Trump and Biden and the entire 'apparatus' behind them. from the richest to the poorest soldiers that are anti-Marxist now have my support.
this has implications for my stance about the Taiwan issue too by the way, i'll support the Taiwanese to keep living on the island nation(-country) of Taiwan too.

that, i promise you all.
and i don't break promises lightly or easily. only when i absolutely have to due to unforeseen future circumstances creeping into the present days.

Biden must think he's fighting "some kinda KGB *animal*".
the British, the US, and now Germany too, have declared political war upon Russia.

i don't think this is in our best interest, as evidenced by my other posts on this forum : Search results
we are not making our alliance stronger by the selling of bombs that explode on the battlefield, we should do that by organizing military excercises between NATO members.

antagonizing your foes tends to make *them* stronger, and yourselves *weaker*.
but i'll let time tell if i'm right on this, i'm not 100% sure to be honest.

i'm willing to yield "control" over this Ukraine war to the political ranks of Humanity.
i myself am a peace activist, amateur diplomat, and a civilian businessman.
please don't mess with me, my many loved ones, or my business.
This is exactly what the World Economic Forum wants.

and to the Marxists and the Muslims i say : i'll be your friend, forever, but i will not go betraying the regions that i grew up in, nor our allied countries/regions/nations.

selfie-update : i've been requested to cowar(dly) enter back into my "bunker" (my home), and let the really-tough guys and ladies handle things vs the Muslims and Marxists from here.

i'm not sure i can grant this request, but i'll certainly try to maintain a mostly politically-silent posture on social media and forums.

i do have some anti-revolutionist work to do though, there is a lot of displeasement with the richest in society happening on that forum i frequently visit (usmessageboard.com),

and i feel that it's better that i handle that there (and thus on my fb timeline too) than these ultra-tough people,

because otherwise we could be looking at a breakdown of economic wars leading to more (unexpected!) real wars than are already on the top politicians' agendas.

but since Trump announced anti-Marxism moves against China (over intellectual property theft and much more -
If these people, who blaming China, knew history or had a conscience, they would keep quiet about the theft. Capitalist initial accumulation, among many heinous crimes, includes the plundering of China, which began with the opium trade by the British. For which they started two wars, over the right to freely trade the drug in China, with very grave consequences for the people of China. Subsequently, all the major capitalist countries joined in the robbery of China.

Have heard that Piss Pants and Sauerkraut are going to write a joint letter telling dear Uncle P what a very naughty boy he is .
With no kisses at the end .

That should do the trick.

If these people, who blaming China, knew history or had a conscience, they would keep quiet about the theft. Capitalist initial accumulation, among many heinous crimes, includes the plundering of China, which began with the opium trade by the British. For which they started two wars, over the right to freely trade the drug in China, with very grave consequences for the people of China. Subsequently, all the major capitalist countries joined in the robbery of China.
with all due respect, which is not that much, considering the Fentanyl "deals" that China is making with Mexico, COVID releasing from Wuhan lab, and that massive economic theft and attrition-war that China is wrapping around the necks of white people living in North-Western-Europe and and North America,
THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED DURING THE LIVES OF THE LONG-DEAD, ARE ***NO EXCUSE AT ALL*** TO BE AT WAR BACK TOWARDS THE DESCENDANTS OF THOSE PEOPLE.
OR YOU GET MOBIUS RING AS YOUR PATH INTO THE FUTURE - THE FUTURE WOULD ALWAYS BE A REPREAT OF THE PAST - MORE BUILD UP TO WARS FOLLOWED BY ACTUAL WARS!

in fact, you, Chinese, have no excuses at all as far as i've been able to detect and read about, when it comes to the afforementioned serious crimes against humanity here in the West.
and we don't trust your belt-and-road initiative nor your surveillance-policing-enhancement nor your tiktok programs at all either.

Last edited:
Ringo
sorry man, i ALL-CAPSED you because i wanted to come accross as a diplomat-lawyer there for a moment.

that economic war that China and Russia are on the winning side of at the moment, the Fentanyl deaths of children and young adults in the US, that stirrs up big emotions of anger in me right now.
i am very personally stricken by that economic war, for instance.
and i do blame Russia and China for that, to an extent.

peacefan, no one is messing with you, your family, or your business.

However, you must obey the laws. You have no moral, ethical, or legal right to violate them.

If you do, the laws will snap you like a twig.

Forum List

Back