Biden Calls U.S. Troops "Stupid Bastards"

"Clap for that you stupid bastards"

Gee, I wonder if Trump will mention this at todays rally :icon_rolleyes:

Biden is blunt. And not one single Military Member took umbrage with that. Too bad the rest of the speech was edited out. It's taken out of context.

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.

They aren't soy boys. They ARE Goy boys.....just sayin'

Well they wouldn't clap for him when he wanted-------------they are lucky that they didn't get called dog-faced pony soldiers as well.

He sounds just like a commander in the army, well closer to a top sergeant..

Only those that sponge off of us that have served won't understand it. If you have never paid the price then I don't demand you understand.

My grandpa made Biden look like a cupcake....He'd cuss you out just for looking like you might do something wrong.

We know the military guys didn’t get overly offended, because they are real men, not stupid soy boys like you. The issue here is that Biden was annoyed by them not being enthusiastic and he lost his temper. He’s an unhinged lunatic at heart, just like most the lefties on this board.
He has quite a temper problem. And even yells from time to time .One could worry what they could mean when in meetings with foreign leaders, if he became president (perish the thought).

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

:omg: Context? Seriously??? I hope the Marxists lobotomize you, they should! :fu:

Most real vets know what democrook political whores "think" about vets.

1601070807532.png

What's that phrase you tin foil hats always like to use when defending Trump..oh ya..taken out of context!!..(chuckle) It wasn't said in a derogatory sense at all, unlike Trump's remarks which were.

:omg: Context? Seriously??? I hope the Marxists lobotomize you, they should! :fu:

This wasn't taken out of context! Biden went on to slam the troops again just a few seconds later by calling them "slow". Biden show's no respect for anyone and it's clear that he's lost his inhibition along with his cognition.

1601071102191.png

There is not a bed wetting libturd alive that remains animated somehow, over the age of 20 that was born with a frontal lobe, or allowed the one that had to atrophy and wither away.

These are soulless, mindless, vacuous drones. They're NPC's.

View attachment 392849

There is not a bed wetting libturd alive that remains animated somehow, over the age of 20 that was born with a frontal lobe, or allowed the one that had to atrophy and wither away.

View attachment 392849

What you got against the context agrument?..you tin foil hats use it all the time. And if you listen, those troops laughed along with him. That should tell you what context means here.

Can't wait for the Useful Idiots to start screeching about context, as if there were any context to make this okay.
Now we know why they started pushing that lie that Trump called the military names.....they knew a video existed that had Biden calling them stupid bastards in 2016.

Every single claim they make about Trump turns out to be something they already did.

Forum List

Back