Snakes as a Sustainable Food Source

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Some are suggesting that we farm pythons for food. These people things have invaded south Florida and continue to grow in size and range. I will disclose that I hate snakes, all snakes. I cannot legally fire a gun in my yard because I live within the city limits. To get around this I keep a pellet gun at my back door. I shot and killed two of those little bastards last summer.

I note that the same people who want us to eat bugs now want us to eat snakes. Clearly, it would be dehumanizing for us to replace the foods we love with this vermin. Is that what’s going on here? Dehumanizing us? It has been known to happen.

Moreover, what is with this constant use of the word “sustainability”? It has become a buzz word to trigger younger people to turn off their brains and mindlessly fall in line. It’s like the plot of Charles Bronson’s movie, “Telefon”, in which the Soviets made Americans into unwitting agents who, when “triggered” by lines from a Robert Frost poem over the telephone, would commit terrorist acts against America. They were sleeper agents.

The only difference between the agents in “Telefon” and todays youth looking for “sustainability” is that while the former turned into killers when they heard the trigger words, todays kids turn into total douche canoes when the hear the word “sustainability”.

I've known more than a few women who would gobble down a trouser snake in a New York minute.

Alligator is pretty good...I'm not going to knock python until I at least try it.

Screenshot_20240324-174840-205.png

Some are suggesting that we farm pythons for food. These people things have invaded south Florida and continue to grow in size and range. I will disclose that I hate snakes, all snakes. I cannot legally fire a gun in my yard because I live within the city limits. To get around this I keep a pellet gun at my back door. I shot and killed two of those little bastards last summer.

I note that the same people who want us to eat bugs now want us to eat snakes. Clearly, it would be dehumanizing for us to replace the foods we love with this vermin. Is that what’s going on here? Dehumanizing us? It has been known to happen.

Moreover, what is with this constant use of the word “sustainability”? It has become a buzz word to trigger younger people to turn off their brains and mindlessly fall in line. It’s like the plot of Charles Bronson’s movie, “Telefon”, in which the Soviets made Americans into unwitting agents who, when “triggered” by lines from a Robert Frost poem over the telephone, would commit terrorist acts against America. They were sleeper agents.

The only difference between the agents in “Telefon” and todays youth looking for “sustainability” is that while the former turned into killers when they heard the trigger words, todays kids turn into total douche canoes when the hear the word “sustainability”.
Snake isn't terrible, BTW, but I doubt it's really farmable. They grow too slow.

snake is good meat,, I hear iguanas not that bad either,,

even better when youre hungry,,

did you know lobster use to be food for poor people and prison inmates??

Forum List

Back