Biden calls Mike Pence "a decent man"

I think Pence is a good family man, a loving husband and a devout Christian

I just can’t understand how he can sell out his values to be a toady to a despicable excuse for a human being like Trump

Same goes for Sarah Sanders

LMAO! I have to laugh loud and long that you are someone ANYONE would turn to for judging human character given POS like the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosi, Sanders, Reid, etc, etc......

Did you know Democrats faked the moon landing?

The left is very angry right now. Cynthia Nixon slammed Biden because of Pence's anti-LGBT record.
Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

Pedo Joe.....

View attachment 248211
Pedo Donnie

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

I tend to not agree with Biden on this but honestly could care less if Biden called Pence a decent guy. At the end of the day we are supposed to all get along.

Commie leftards have to be in lockstep, no???

I don't personally know any communists. But does the left have to be in lockstep? When has it ever?

LMAO!!! The DNC is a proxy of the CPUSA...and "yeah", leftards don't like those that stray from the planation and have an opinion of their own.

Dale, I'm really not interested. Maybe write a thesis on Capricorn One instead.

The truth is often the start of an ugly trek into reality.

I don't want to hear about your journey through puberty.

I just can’t understand how he can sell out his values to be a toady to a despicable excuse for a human being like Trump

LMAO! I have to laugh loud and long that you are someone ANYONE would turn to for judging human character given POS like the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosi, Sanders, Reid, etc, etc......

Wow! Now I know how someone can post nearly 175,000 posts in a ten year span like you have.......with lame, one sentence responses of nothingness.

Commie leftards have to be in lockstep, no???

I don't personally know any communists. But does the left have to be in lockstep? When has it ever?

LMAO!!! The DNC is a proxy of the CPUSA...and "yeah", leftards don't like those that stray from the planation and have an opinion of their own.

Why oh why must leftards post such dull, yawn inducing posts when all they have to do is defend what they believe in? I suspect that they lack strength in their convictions.

Wow! Now I know how someone can post nearly 175,000 posts in a ten year span like you have.......with lame, one sentence responses of nothingness.
What?

What?

Huh????????

(snicker)

What?

It's clear. He's an idiot and doesn't understand the stats under your avatar.

Why oh why must leftards post such dull, yawn inducing posts when all they have to do is defend what they believe in? I suspect that they lack strength in their convictions.

Dale, the thread is about Biden calling Pence a 'decent guy' and the closest you've even brushed upon the subject is calling Biden a pedophile. So, you know, why not stick to the topic for a change?

Dale, the thread is about Biden calling Pence a 'decent guy' and the closest you've even brushed upon the subject is calling Biden a pedophile. So, you know, why not stick to the topic for a change?

Take your own advice, dipshit...........

What?

It's clear. He's an idiot and doesn't understand the stats under your avatar.

LMAO!!! What is it about wrongwinger's stats is it that you believe I don't "understand", idiot?????

Take your own advice, dipshit...........

I've already posted on the subject so maybe it's your turn. Take the tinfoil off and out of your body first.

Forum List

Back