Biden calls Mike Pence "a decent man"

LMAO! I have to laugh loud and long that you are someone ANYONE would turn to for judging human character given POS like the Clintons, Obamas, Pelosi, Sanders, Reid, etc, etc......

Did you know Democrats faked the moon landing?

Wow! Now I know how someone can post nearly 175,000 posts in a ten year span like you have.......with lame, one sentence responses of nothingness.
What?

It's clear. He's an idiot and doesn't understand the stats under your avatar.

LMAO!!! What is it about wrongwinger's stats is it that you believe I don't "understand", idiot?????

What is it you do understand, Dale? Stick to the topic.

The truth is often the start of an ugly trek into reality.

I don't want to hear about your journey through puberty.

Why oh why must leftards post such dull, yawn inducing posts when all they have to do is defend what they believe in? I suspect that they lack strength in their convictions.

Dale, the thread is about Biden calling Pence a 'decent guy' and the closest you've even brushed upon the subject is calling Biden a pedophile. So, you know, why not stick to the topic for a change?

Take your own advice, dipshit...........

I've already posted on the subject so maybe it's your turn. Take the tinfoil off and out of your body first.

As have I,dipshit..........by replying to wrong - weiner........enjoy!

The left is very angry right now. Cynthia Nixon slammed Biden because of Pence's anti-LGBT record.
Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

He seems to be a descent man. A bit backwards but he seems to be a good family man

Really? Well "Christian" man....which little girl in this pic would you let him have....

48364320_2221769898098063_4860132877020430336_n.jpg

The left is very angry right now. Cynthia Nixon slammed Biden because of Pence's anti-LGBT record.
Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

He seems to be a descent man. A bit backwards but he seems to be a good family man

Really? Well "Christian" man....which little girl in this pic would you let him have....

View attachment 248214

I was speaking of Pence you fucking moron!

Did you even read the title of the thread before you tried you weak ass game of gotcha?

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

View attachment 248214

Did you even read the title of the thread before you tried you weak ass game of gotcha?

Which kid would you let Joe have son? ANSWER the question.

Uh, you type so I assume you know how to read?

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

View attachment 248214

I would not let Joe have any of them, you are a sick person.

Do you often think of kids in this manner?

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

View attachment 248214

Uh, you type so I assume you know how to read?

you assume way too much. I am thinking he has a program that types what he says.

Cynthia Nixon on Twitter

View attachment 248214

No, you do. I've shown what an idiot person/partisan you are . You love Joe.

View attachment 248214

Dude, get a life.

Dude, get a life.

Which little girl would you give Joe?
Trump has stated he would like to have sex with his daughter

Dude, get a life.

Right up ambis alley

Dude, get a life.

Let's also not forget that Trump hired the guy who gave the billionaire pedo a sweeheart deal that probably was against the law.

Dude, get a life.

Let's also not forget that Trump hired the guy who gave the billionaire pedo a sweeheart deal that probably was against the law.

You mean the guy that Bitchlary and Bill flew with?

you are the one thinking about kids in a sexual way.

you are one sick bastard.

you should get help, like professional help.

Nope. you support Joe. Would you give him one of yours?

nope, never supported Joe, never voted for Joe, never said a good word about Joe.

you are just making up things to cover up your sexual fantasies about kids

Would you give him one of yours?

Reported for bringing my kids into the discussion, that is against the TOS.

Dude, get a life.

The guy that Trump hung out with socially? Yeah, that guy. The Clintons didn't get him out of doing any serious time and then promote the guy who did. That's on Trump. Why aren't you blathering on about that bit of injustice rather than posting pictures of children who are in the process of being molested (according to you apparently)/ It would seem what you are doing would constitute as a crime. I'm sure that's not your intent but you do you.

you are the one thinking about kids in a sexual way.

you are one sick bastard.

you should get help, like professional help.

Nope. you support Joe. Would you give him one of yours?

nope, never supported Joe, never voted for Joe, never said a good word about Joe.

you are just making up things to cover up your sexual fantasies about kids

Would you give him one of yours?

Reported for bringing my kids into the discussion, that is against the TOS.

Good, you're a coward about to be revealed. I never said anything about your kids. C'mon....you know better than this ;)

Dude, get a life.

The guy that Trump hung out with socially? Yeah, that guy. The Clintons didn't get him out of doing any serious time and then promote the guy who did. That's on Trump. Why aren't you blathering on about that bit of injustice rather than posting pictures of children who are in the process of being molested (according to you apparently)/ It would seem what you are doing would constitute as a crime. I'm sure that's not your intent but you do you.

So you don't care that the Clinton's flew to pedo Island. Got it.

So you don't care that the Clinton's flew to pedo Island. Got it.

I don't care about that or that Trump hung out with the guy either. I don't think the Clintons or Trump (ignoring the daughter thing) had this in common with Epstein.

Now, why aren't you concerned that Epstein got a light deal and that lawyer who appears to have broken the law to get a pedo out of prison is working for the government? We are literally paying his salary right now and Trump hasn't fired him.

Forum List

Back