Biden called Obama a CLEAN ARTICULATE BLACK MAN

The left told him that he sounded ridiculous. But he is not racist.

Intent matters. And it is usually very obvious. Thus, nutters get called out for their racist bullshit every time.

And the seven eleven comment? That was just him being crazy uncle Joe right?

Are you now going to double down on this? Are you going to state with absolute certainty that Joe Biden is a racist? Is that what you want to do?

To be honest with you I don't consider him a racist. If making a racist remark makes one a racist then we'd all be labeled as such. However there is a selective outrage that many on your side have in calling out racism. Can you admit to that?

Are you now going to double down on this? Are you going to state with absolute certainty that Joe Biden is a racist? Is that what you want to do?

To be honest with you I don't consider him a racist. If making a racist remark makes one a racist then we'd all be labeled as such. However there is a selective outrage that many on your side have in calling out racism. Can you admit to that?

No. It ALL goes to intent. When the intent is clearly racist or bigoted, it will be labeled as such....and it does not matter who we are talking about.

Not everyone.....obviously.....is capable of picking up on the intent.....but most are. I am. I can pretty much tell when a sideways comment is said with malice....hatred....contempt.....or simple ignorance. I can also tell when seemingly vile, racist comments are said in a good natured way. Example....when I occasionally have a laugh at my wife's troubles with r's and l's......or any given day on the. Howard stern show.

Intent is key.

Biden is not a racist. He spoke out of ignorance....and was trying to reach an audience that such comments might resonate with. It is simple, really.

No. It ALL goes to intent. When the intent is clearly racist or bigoted, it will be labeled as such....and it does not matter who we are talking about.

Not everyone.....obviously.....is capable of picking up on the intent.....but most are. I am. I can pretty much tell when a sideways comment is said with malice....hatred....contempt.....or simple ignorance. I can also tell when seemingly vile, racist comments are said in a good natured way. Example....when I occasionally have a laugh at my wife's troubles with r's and l's......or any given day on the. Howard stern show.

Intent is key.

Biden is not a racist. He spoke out of ignorance....and was trying to reach an audience that such comments might resonate with. It is simple, really.

I don't know if he is racist or just stupid and I don't care. You however are confirmed for full of shit

Intent is key.

I don't know if he is racist or just stupid and I don't care. You however are confirmed for full of shit

Gee. Gramps....why so mean? And...why start the thread if you don't know....and don't care? Trying to emulate talk radio?

Last edited:

Intent is key.

Gee. Gramps....why so mean? And...why start the thread if you don't know....and don't care? Trying to emulate talk radio?

Just doing my part to expose Obama and his sycophant followers for the asshats they are. Thanks for helping

Just doing my part to expose Obama and his sycophant followers for the asshats they are. Thanks for helping

I am just that kind of guy. I help losers when they need it.

while NYC has a heart attack claiming some theory, here is the actual words from the left wing new yorker:

Obama’s drop in the polls in 2013 was especially grave among white voters. “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” Obama said.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker

so...despite NYC frothing at the mouth, the source is not rightwingers, but the leftwing rag itself.

now count to ten NYC, calm down...breathe deeply

What is the follow up quote?

click the arrow/link

Yet the public is the one with the racist problem driving down his numbers?

Hahaha fail epically

Moron ^^^

noun: racism, the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Here, in context is Biden's remark made almost exactly six years ago:

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Only a moron, a partisan hack and someone totally focused on the race of our President would make such a remark today.

Hahaha fail epically

Moron ^^^

noun: racism, the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Only a moron, a partisan hack and someone totally focused on the race of our President would make such a remark today.

Lets just hope im a "clean" & "articulate" moron. That would be a real American dream story huh?

Hahaha fail epically

Moron ^^^

Lets just hope im a "clean" & "articulate" moron. That would be a real American dream story huh?

You needed to reach back nearly six years for Biden's remark, that does not make you articulate. Clean? I don't know nor do I care. You I suppose have never said anything awkward or foolish ... ah... well we know that's not true.

WTH are you talking about? I for one would never make a comment like that at least in public. As shown those types of remarks flow quite easily from Biden's mouth.

WTH are you talking about? I for one would never make a comment like that at least in public. As shown those types of remarks flow quite easily from Biden's mouth.

He was speaking off the cuff. He's been known to say dumb things on many occasion. Personally I give him the benefit of calling him a dummy, not a racist.

He was speaking off the cuff. He's been known to say dumb things on many occasion. Personally I give him the benefit of calling him a dummy, not a racist.

Why? Why would you give the man who has lived in the US Senate for a good many years the benefit of actually being a dummy? Really a sitting VP one heart beat away from the Presidency and you call him a dummy? Yeah I suppose you are right he isn't a racist, hell his pool boy is a Hispanic for crying out loud. (don't know that as fact making a point)

Why is it that the liberal left gives guys like Biden such a pass? If Beck would have said the same thing you would want him up for charges of hate crime, does that mean you think Beck is a member of MENSA?

Why? Why would you give the man who has lived in the US Senate for a good many years the benefit of actually being a dummy? Really a sitting VP one heart beat away from the Presidency and you call him a dummy? Yeah I suppose you are right he isn't a racist, hell his pool boy is a Hispanic for crying out loud. (don't know that as fact making a point)

Why is it that the liberal left gives guys like Biden such a pass? If Beck would have said the same thing you would want him up for charges of hate crime, does that mean you think Beck is a member of MENSA?

I agree that the left is very selective when it comes to who they call racist. When a conservative like Joe Wilson calls Obama a Liar he's a racist, but When Harry Reid makes a overtly racist statement, they treat his comments as benign. I agree. I was making this point earlier in thread.

I don't think Biden is a racist...but I do think that he revealed his honest opinion about the average black man. In his mind, Obama represents what Biden wants other black men to strive to be...because Obama had a certain type of education, was exposed to a certain ideology, and hung in certain circles of people. Biden knows that Obama is not the typical black man...and I think a lot of people, who both voted for and against Obama, really believed that he would propel young black people to meet Biden's hopes and expectations. I think a lot of them have been disappointed on his impact thus far. Maybe there are still some young people, of all colors, who have yet to reveal their higher motivations based upon Obama's inspiration.

Forum List

Back