Biden called Obama a CLEAN ARTICULATE BLACK MAN

Biden does not have the intelligence to think outside the moment. He is not a racist - he is a moron! There is definately a protruding double standard between liberals, and conservatives regarding the media. The former gets a free pass on everything - the ladder gets excoriated over the least of things.

I don't think Biden is a racist...but I do think that he revealed his honest opinion about the average black man. In his mind, Obama represents what Biden wants other black men to strive to be...because Obama had a certain type of education, was exposed to a certain ideology, and hung in certain circles of people. Biden knows that Obama is not the typical black man...and I think a lot of people, who both voted for and against Obama, really believed that he would propel young black people to meet Biden's hopes and expectations. I think a lot of them have been disappointed on his impact thus far. Maybe there are still some young people, of all colors, who have yet to reveal their higher motivations based upon Obama's inspiration.

What do you think it takes to be a racist? Burning a cross? Lynching a black man? When I went to a seminar there was maybe 3 black men there and 40 white men. At the end we were to pick one person that we could mentor with. One of the black men picked me. I was very happy because I had treated them as I would want to be treated.

Any who, why does Biden get a pass? Maybe he isn't a overt racist such as a member of the KKK but he certainly has said enough, in my opinion, to be considered a closet racist. At the very least he treats minorities, as do all liberals, as inferiors to him (put YOU all in chains). That said, I don't really care if he is a racist what bothers me is his use of racism to try and divide the country. It truly shows, to me he is a POS.

Biden to crowd: Romney will 'put you all back in chains'

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said. (BTW, there are not 57 states and Delaware was not a slave state)

“you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Biden donned an Indian accent to mock the notion of Indians trying to speak English.

“How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your … credit card,” he said, abandoning the mock accent. “It’s a little over done.”

Buffoon? Condescending? Racist? One comment made off the cuff maybe that can be forgiven, but a pattern? Really, the liberal response is that he isn't a racist that is just Uncle Joe, weird Uncle Joe.
This might explain his comments:

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark, where he was more interested in sports and socializing than in studying

He then entered Syracuse University College of Law (where he would be near her), receiving a half scholarship based on financial need with some additional assistance based in part upon academics. By his own description he found law school to be "the biggest bore in the world" and pulled many all-nighters to get by.During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving an 'F' grade, which was subsequently dropped from his record. He received his Juris Doctor in 1968, graduating 76th of 85 in his class.

Joe Biden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Biden does not have the intelligence to think outside the moment. He is not a racist - he is a moron! There is definately a protruding double standard between liberals, and conservatives regarding the media. The former gets a free pass on everything - the ladder gets excoriated over the least of things.

A moron one heart beat away, scary.

Stupid comment. Not a racist guy.

Yep, just like Harry Reid who said Obama was a light skinned politician that did not have a negro dialect.

These are just right wingers trying to make something out of nothing. :eusa_boohoo:

Biden to crowd: Romney will 'put you all back in chains'

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said. (BTW, there are not 57 states and Delaware was not a slave state)

“you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Biden donned an Indian accent to mock the notion of Indians trying to speak English.

“How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your … credit card,” he said, abandoning the mock accent. “It’s a little over done.”

Buffoon? Condescending? Racist? One comment made off the cuff maybe that can be forgiven, but a pattern? Really, the liberal response is that he isn't a racist that is just Uncle Joe, weird Uncle Joe.
This might explain his comments:

Biden attended the University of Delaware in Newark, where he was more interested in sports and socializing than in studying

He then entered Syracuse University College of Law (where he would be near her), receiving a half scholarship based on financial need with some additional assistance based in part upon academics. By his own description he found law school to be "the biggest bore in the world" and pulled many all-nighters to get by.During his first year there, he was accused of having plagiarized 5 of 15 pages of a law review article. Biden said it was inadvertent due to his not knowing the proper rules of citation, and he was permitted to retake the course after receiving an 'F' grade, which was subsequently dropped from his record. He received his Juris Doctor in 1968, graduating 76th of 85 in his class.

Joe Biden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Truthfully I was the same way.

I don't think Biden is a racist...but I do think that he revealed his honest opinion about the average black man. In his mind, Obama represents what Biden wants other black men to strive to be...because Obama had a certain type of education, was exposed to a certain ideology, and hung in certain circles of people. Biden knows that Obama is not the typical black man...and I think a lot of people, who both voted for and against Obama, really believed that he would propel young black people to meet Biden's hopes and expectations. I think a lot of them have been disappointed on his impact thus far. Maybe there are still some young people, of all colors, who have yet to reveal their higher motivations based upon Obama's inspiration.

Interesting. I hope Obama met his expectations as far as being clean though, for Michelle's sake.

Biden is just hitting the bottle again.

Last edited by a moderator:

What do you think it takes to be a racist? Burning a cross? Lynching a black man? When I went to a seminar there was maybe 3 black men there and 40 white men. At the end we were to pick one person that we could mentor with. One of the black men picked me. I was very happy because I had treated them as I would want to be treated.

Any who, why does Biden get a pass? Maybe he isn't a overt racist such as a member of the KKK but he certainly has said enough, in my opinion, to be considered a closet racist. At the very least he treats minorities, as do all liberals, as inferiors to him (put YOU all in chains). That said, I don't really care if he is a racist what bothers me is his use of racism to try and divide the country. It truly shows, to me he is a POS.

Racism has been watered down to cover any sort of implied egregious behavior, which while most offensive to many whites, at the end of the day does more damage to minorities. I don't see Biden as malicious or having the belief that blacks are inherently less superior. His comments acknowledge that they do not exceed proportionally to whites, but not because they are inferior. Does he use their circumstances to sometimes promote victimhood to further the agenda of the left?? Most definitely.

A moron one heart beat away, scary.

It's not that scary considering who he'd replace.

Moron ^^^

noun: racism, the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Here, in context is Biden's remark made almost exactly six years ago:

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Only a moron, a partisan hack and someone totally focused on the race of our President would make such a remark today.

Lets just hope im a "clean" & "articulate" moron. That would be a real American dream story huh?

You needed to reach back nearly six years for Biden's remark, that does not make you articulate. Clean? I don't know nor do I care. You I suppose have never said anything awkward or foolish ... ah... well we know that's not true.

Because NO ONE EVER brings up the past on this site huh?

Sit down and stfu idiot

I don't know if he is racist or just stupid and I don't care. You however are confirmed for full of shit

Gee. Gramps....why so mean? And...why start the thread if you don't know....and don't care? Trying to emulate talk radio?

Just doing my part to expose Obama and his sycophant followers for the asshats they are. Thanks for helping

so you felt like being a hack today..okie dokie

Stupid comment. Not a racist guy.

Yep, just like Harry Reid who said Obama was a light skinned politician that did not have a negro dialect.

These are just right wingers trying to make something out of nothing. :eusa_boohoo:

If that is what Harry the closet racist said you would be right, but this is what he apologized for: "light-skinned" African American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one," as he said privately.

light-skinned = old time racism

unless he wanted = condescending at best.

Racism has been watered down to cover any sort of implied egregious behavior, which while most offensive to many whites, at the end of the day does more damage to minorities. I don't see Biden as malicious or having the belief that blacks are inherently less superior. His comments acknowledge that they do not exceed proportionally to whites, but not because they are inferior. Does he use their circumstances to sometimes promote victimhood to further the agenda of the left?? Most definitely.

Sherry's getting serious! She has Biden pegged.

In watching 12 years a slave last night, the idea this was racist is well, mother fucking retarded.thank you for wasting more bandwidth with this moronic bullshit hackery. Stop abusing the term racist for once in your life.

In watching 12 years a slave last night, the idea this was racist is well, mother fucking retarded.thank you for wasting more bandwidth with this moronic bullshit hackery. Stop abusing the term racist for once in your life.

I have to tell you that you libs have abused the racist label far more than the conservatives over the last 5 years. :eusa_whistle:

I have to tell you that you libs have abused the racist label far more than the conservatives over the last 5 years. :eusa_whistle:

you liberals? I didnt realize i was a group of people.
you old cons sure have said a lot of racist shit over the past 5 years. :cuckoo:

you liberals? I didnt realize i was a group of people.
you old cons sure have said a lot of racist shit over the past 5 years. :cuckoo:

I know, we say things like, "The ACA sucks", "Drill baby, Drill", Where are the jobs?". Nothing more racist than that, huh, libie? :cuckoo:

YOU libs have morphed the word. You should be embarrassed that you've taken a serious legitimate accusation from the past and morphed it for political gain. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back