Biden called Obama a CLEAN ARTICULATE BLACK MAN

The people to whom Obama's race mattered were already counted in the polls.

The new negatives came from Obama himself and as low as I think he is, I was actually surprised that he suggested the new negatives had anything to do with race.

Maybe some people will now be afraid to be honest about what they think about his epic incompetence and unrelenting dishonesty. Or maybe more people will take umbrage with Obama himself attributing their dissatisfaction to racial motives and it will solidify the wave of disapproval.

Either way, it's all Obama's doing.

He could have been a good president. He could have chosen to be an honest man. He could have chosen to get behind legislation which was good enough that he didn't need to lie about it. He could have been honest and forthright about all the many ways he has betrayed the promises he made when he was Senator Obama. He could have taken responsibility and spent more effort in trying to get along with people instead of spending so much effort trying to think of people to blame. Et cetera. So many things he could have done and chose not to.

And now the bill is coming due.

He could have been a good president. He could have chosen to be an honest man. He could have chosen to get behind legislation which was good enough that he didn't need to lie about it. He could have been honest and forthright about all the many ways he has betrayed the promises he made when he was Senator Obama. He could have taken responsibility and spent more effort in trying to get along with people instead of spending so much effort trying to think of people to blame. Et cetera. So many things he could have done and chose not to.

Hmm... can I steal this for my sig?

while NYC has a heart attack claiming some theory, here is the actual words from the left wing new yorker:

Obama’s drop in the polls in 2013 was especially grave among white voters. “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” Obama said.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker

so...despite NYC frothing at the mouth, the source is not rightwingers, but the leftwing rag itself.

now count to ten NYC, calm down...breathe deeply

Yeah but you heard the left calling Biden out on his racist remarks...wait

while NYC has a heart attack claiming some theory, here is the actual words from the left wing new yorker:

Obama’s drop in the polls in 2013 was especially grave among white voters. “There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black President,” Obama said.

David Remnick: On and Off the Road with Barack Obama : The New Yorker

so...despite NYC frothing at the mouth, the source is not rightwingers, but the leftwing rag itself.

now count to ten NYC, calm down...breathe deeply

What is the follow up quote?

The left told him that he sounded ridiculous. But he is not racist.

Intent matters. And it is usually very obvious. Thus, nutters get called out for their racist bullshit every time.

And the seven eleven comment? That was just him being crazy uncle Joe right?

Intent matters. And it is usually very obvious. Thus, nutters get called out for their racist bullshit every time.

So Biden says racist shit and gets a pass for being dumb. The public says NOTHING and gets labeled racist because of his poll numbers.

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Are you now going to double down on this? Are you going to state with absolute certainty that Joe Biden is a racist? Is that what you want to do?

Biden to crowd: Romney will 'put you all back in chains'

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said. (BTW, there are not 57 states and Delaware was not a slave state)

“you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Biden donned an Indian accent to mock the notion of Indians trying to speak English.

“How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your … credit card,” he said, abandoning the mock accent. “It’s a little over done.”

Buffoon? Condescending? Racist? One comment made off the cuff maybe that can be forgiven, but a pattern? Really, the liberal response is that he isn't a racist that is just Uncle Joe, weird Uncle Joe.

Are you now going to double down on this? Are you going to state with absolute certainty that Joe Biden is a racist? Is that what you want to do?

What would you say if grandpa posted such remarks?

What would you call Biden?

So Biden says racist shit and gets a pass for being dumb. The public says NOTHING and gets labeled racist because of his poll numbers.

Do you know how stupid you sound?

Asshole. Nobody called the public racist because of poll numbers.

Why don't you EVER read things before you comment on them? The headlines of blogs and message board post are often misleading. You must be more interested in the facts. Look beyond the headline.

Forum List

Back