Biden called Obama a CLEAN ARTICULATE BLACK MAN

I have to tell you that you libs have abused the racist label far more than the conservatives over the last 5 years. :eusa_whistle:

you liberals? I didnt realize i was a group of people.
you old cons sure have said a lot of racist shit over the past 5 years. :cuckoo:

I know, we say things like, "The ACA sucks", "Drill baby, Drill", Where are the jobs?". Nothing more racist than that, huh, libie? :cuckoo:

YOU libs have morphed the word. You should be embarrassed that you've taken a serious legitimate accusation from the past and morphed it for political gain. :eusa_whistle:

when you feel like saying something serious let me know, as of right now you are just playing victim.

you liberals? I didnt realize i was a group of people.
you old cons sure have said a lot of racist shit over the past 5 years. :cuckoo:

I know, we say things like, "The ACA sucks", "Drill baby, Drill", Where are the jobs?". Nothing more racist than that, huh, libie? :cuckoo:

YOU libs have morphed the word. You should be embarrassed that you've taken a serious legitimate accusation from the past and morphed it for political gain. :eusa_whistle:

when you feel like saying something serious let me know, as of right now you are just playing victim.

At least you were stand up enough not to deny the truth, Lib. :eusa_whistle:
Nobody was playing the victim, just stating the facts from this messageboard.

Forum List

Back