Biden and Democrats Can Celebrate: Two Law Enforcement Officers Dead

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.
I sure hope those damn right wing Boogaloo Boys haven't struck again. Ambush is their style of attack.
What a bunch of shit. Boogaloo Boys. How dumb are you?
According to the Feds, the boogaloo boys are right wing extremist that have kill at least two officers in the last month and a half, as well as committing arson and other terrorist attacks in Las Vega to make it look like the BLM dumb asses were doing it. Their cop killing was from ambush, stationary and drive by. Don't blame me. Blame the FBI and the Justice department. I didn't write the indictments, I just read them. I have not heard the background on this nutball.
One incident. What the fuck does that have to do with the close to 20 police killed since George Floyd riots? Nothing. Don't deflect the issue and facts. So you oppose the one killing by this joke called "Boogaloo Boys" but support BLM and Antifa that are on a national scale and supported by millions of $$$ by Soros, Democrats, and Hollywood. Not to mention revisionist history in classrooms. Do you or do you not support BLM and Antifa?
No. The Bogaloos had 3 incidents, know and indicted. Two in California of a deputy killed and later a Federal Building security officer. The arson, and other stuff was different and located in Los Vegas, that was the incidents of known terrorism and arson with intent to stir up hate against BLM/rioter protesters. Besides hating COP and the Federal Government, they apparently would like to kick off a revolution and have it blamed on black people.
I don't support any of the ass holes, Boogaloo, BLM or Antifa. I don't think Antifa is even in TN. Soros has his own problems, having just been indicted.
Oh...I see...this group caused all the criminal activity and violence in cities that saw massive riots, burning, and looting. Sure. What is their membership 12 fucking idiots? BLM is now international and Antifa has been around since 1848 publication of Communist Manifesto. Stop trying bullshit to run block for terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa. Go celebrate dead police tonight. You're a Biden guy, that what he supports by refusing to condemn them and their violence. Boogaloo Boys. That must be the deflective propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.
Not running anything Dufus. What makes you think the guy in Texas shot him because of BLM? You got a link or a link to BLM ambush cop killing or you just sounding off again? You do realize the three incidents in two cities isn't much deflection with BLM protests, (many of which turned violent at night) across many cities in the country. I just haven't seen those federal indictments. I have seen some state indictments, though on arson associated with the BLM riots. So what's the big deal? Assholes are Assholes. No matter which side of the political fence, just like McVeigh and his association to the Michigan Militia or the the white power guy the ran the girl down in Charlotte. I think that Charlotte nutball killer was on a state indictment also, wasn't it?
I am going to have to let you sleep it off. Maybe I will read you rant tomorrow.
Dead police. BLM main advocacy. Same with Antifa and DNC. They promote law enforcement killings. Advocate police killings. Read all the post and rhetoric. Can't face the facts can you? Nope.

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.

You really believe the BS you're parroting here? No one, right or left promotes violence.
Tell the truth, what is it that scares the living shit out of you? Your perfect white world slipping away from you?
My perfect white world? I have worked hard and earned everything I have gotten in my life. Thanks for showing that the left are the extreme racist on the political spectrum.
How long did you work hard to get that bad attitude?

According to the Feds, the boogaloo boys are right wing extremist that have kill at least two officers in the last month and a half, as well as committing arson and other terrorist attacks in Las Vega to make it look like the BLM dumb asses were doing it. Their cop killing was from ambush, stationary and drive by. Don't blame me. Blame the FBI and the Justice department. I didn't write the indictments, I just read them. I have not heard the background on this nutball.
The feds are full of shit

Most of the violence is coming from liberals

but the more America burns the more likely it becomes that crazies on both sides will join in

we should deploy the National Guard in all major cites and end these protests before its too late

What do think the consequences will be when you enrage a population with anti-Police imagery and rhetoric 24/7? Police officers now have targets on their backs and it is the Black Lives Matter organization and the Democrats who put them there.
Senile spinless turd Biden won't condemn the actions and rhetoric of these terrorist because he has his tongue so far up black voter's asses that he is owned by them now.
tenor.gif

Still no proof BLM and Antifa vote blue. I think they are red. Entitled to every thing.

Based upon the location of this event, this may not have been a BLM/George Floyd issue, but rather, a Drug Cartel matter or, some individuals from south of the border, have converted to Islam and were conducting a terrorist attack on the officers.

Based upon the location of this event, this may not have been a BLM/George Floyd issue, but rather, a Drug Cartel matter or, some individuals from south of the border, have converted to Islam and were conducting a terrorist attack on the officers.
Regardless it resulted in two dead law enforcement officers which is what Democrats want.

So when we gonna stop the whiteboard of BS? Sorry, is this in your workplace?...or your home office?
We get it. You don't like dark people. :)
I don't like groups that advocate killing out first responders.

The NRA called cops Jack Booted Thugs. Care to callthem a terrorist organization you piece of shit?
Link. Continue your celebration of dead law enforcement officers. NRA has long supported law enforcement and a large portion of their membership is in law enforcement. Let's get more precise with your statement with a link. Then we can see what cherry picking bullshit it really is.
Here ya go you piece of shit

1995 and Janet Reno! That was after Waco and Ruby Ridge and was not directed at local law enforcement but federal idiots under Bill Clinton. Nice try.

Ruby Ridge occurred while Bush Sr was still President. Guess who was Attorney General?...yep, Billy Barr. He gave the order to take Weaver dead or alive.
Koresh got exactly what he deserved. Only thing I fault Reno for was not taking the tank and going in that night to finish the job.

So when we gonna stop the whiteboard of BS? Sorry, is this in your workplace?...or your home office?

The NRA called cops Jack Booted Thugs. Care to callthem a terrorist organization you piece of shit?
Link. Continue your celebration of dead law enforcement officers. NRA has long supported law enforcement and a large portion of their membership is in law enforcement. Let's get more precise with your statement with a link. Then we can see what cherry picking bullshit it really is.

1995 and Janet Reno! That was after Waco and Ruby Ridge and was not directed at local law enforcement but federal idiots under Bill Clinton. Nice try.

Ruby Ridge occurred while Bush Sr was still President. Guess who was Attorney General?...yep, Billy Barr. He gave the order to take Weaver dead or alive.
Koresh got exactly what he deserved. Only thing I fault Reno for was not taking the tank and going in that night to finish the job.

So you support burning children alive, got it.

In all likelyhood, ending the siege right away would have resulted in a lot less loss of life. But they gave Koresh and his band of nuts time to dig in and rig the place.

The Branch Davidians set fire to their own compound

The Branch Davidians set fire to their own compound

If I were to surround your place and harass you, use cs gas on you, trap you and your family and shoot any and all who try to get out. . . And you decide to burn your place rather than to endure it anymore.
. . Would I be responsible for your death or would you?

Last edited:
I sure hope those damn right wing Boogaloo Boys haven't struck again. Ambush is their style of attack.
What a bunch of shit. Boogaloo Boys. How dumb are you?
One incident. What the fuck does that have to do with the close to 20 police killed since George Floyd riots? Nothing. Don't deflect the issue and facts. So you oppose the one killing by this joke called "Boogaloo Boys" but support BLM and Antifa that are on a national scale and supported by millions of $$$ by Soros, Democrats, and Hollywood. Not to mention revisionist history in classrooms. Do you or do you not support BLM and Antifa?
No. The Bogaloos had 3 incidents, know and indicted. Two in California of a deputy killed and later a Federal Building security officer. The arson, and other stuff was different and located in Los Vegas, that was the incidents of known terrorism and arson with intent to stir up hate against BLM/rioter protesters. Besides hating COP and the Federal Government, they apparently would like to kick off a revolution and have it blamed on black people.
I don't support any of the ass holes, Boogaloo, BLM or Antifa. I don't think Antifa is even in TN. Soros has his own problems, having just been indicted.
Oh...I see...this group caused all the criminal activity and violence in cities that saw massive riots, burning, and looting. Sure. What is their membership 12 fucking idiots? BLM is now international and Antifa has been around since 1848 publication of Communist Manifesto. Stop trying bullshit to run block for terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa. Go celebrate dead police tonight. You're a Biden guy, that what he supports by refusing to condemn them and their violence. Boogaloo Boys. That must be the deflective propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.
Not running anything Dufus. What makes you think the guy in Texas shot him because of BLM? You got a link or a link to BLM ambush cop killing or you just sounding off again? You do realize the three incidents in two cities isn't much deflection with BLM protests, (many of which turned violent at night) across many cities in the country. I just haven't seen those federal indictments. I have seen some state indictments, though on arson associated with the BLM riots. So what's the big deal? Assholes are Assholes. No matter which side of the political fence, just like McVeigh and his association to the Michigan Militia or the the white power guy the ran the girl down in Charlotte. I think that Charlotte nutball killer was on a state indictment also, wasn't it?
I am going to have to let you sleep it off. Maybe I will read you rant tomorrow.
Dead police. BLM main advocacy. Same with Antifa and DNC. They promote law enforcement killings. Advocate police killings. Read all the post and rhetoric. Can't face the facts can you? Nope.
Look dufus, did I dispute one thing you said. Why don't you go get some milk and cookies and watch some cartoons?

The feds are full of shit

Most of the violence is coming from liberals

but the more America burns the more likely it becomes that crazies on both sides will join in

we should deploy the National Guard in all major cites and end these protests before its too late
Did I say liberal protests were a good thing or that at night doesn't lead to violent riot? No. Just pointed out what the trump administration's departments of justice, FBI and ATF have file charges on. This is not new knowledge. I am positive there are bad leftists out there, just as I am positive there are bad right wing organizations out there. If you are upset the Boogaloo guys were arrested and charged on terrorism charges, start youself a go fund me site, for all I care. Hey, may not have to. The right wing nutballs will probably be pardoned by trump right? Then everything will be OK. OK?

If you are upset the Boogaloo guys were arrested and charged on terrorism charges, start youself a go fund me site, for all I care.
I am not promoting the Booaloo Boys who may or may not exist

they are your obsession not mine

Forum List

Back