Trump wears face mask in public for 1st time during military hospital visit

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
I thought liberals wanted him to wear the mask.

Make up your minds.

Nope. I'd have had more respect for him if he stuck to his guns and not worn it. This just proves he's an opportunist. Somebody in his campaign convinced him that wearing the mask would boost his poll numbers. He did it out of political convenience. Trying to save the sinking ship.

I thought liberals wanted him to wear the mask.

Make up your minds.

Nope. I'd have had more respect for him if he stuck to his guns and not worn it. This just proves he's an opportunist. Somebody in his campaign convinced him that wearing the mask would boost his poll numbers. He did it out of political convenience. Trying to save the sinking ship.

So you liked him not wearing the mask, like DeBlasio didn’t wear a mask while speaking at the BLM road painting political photo opportunity.

Wearing mask bad, not wearing mask bad.

Got it.

So many Americans dead and infected that not even the orange turd of a president Trump can deny it. Are you dumb uneducated right wing fuckwit Trump supporters getting a clue yet? Wear a mask, listen to medical experts, not orange turds. Even your turd god, Trump is wearing one now.

The hospital requested it, and Trump merely complied.
Again, the idiots on the left but into a MSM propaganda narrative.

So many Americans dead and infected that not even the orange turd of a president Trump can deny it. Are you dumb uneducated right wing fuckwit Trump supporters getting a clue yet? Wear a mask, listen to medical experts, not orange turds. Even your turd god, Trump is wearing one now.
AddedFuck.jpg

Forum List

Back