Biden and Democrats Can Celebrate: Two Law Enforcement Officers Dead

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.
I sure hope those damn right wing Boogaloo Boys haven't struck again. Ambush is their style of attack.

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.
I sure hope those damn right wing Boogaloo Boys haven't struck again. Ambush is their style of attack.
Audon-Camarillo-240x300.jpg

What a bunch of shit. Boogaloo Boys. How dumb are you?

According to the Feds, the boogaloo boys are right wing extremist that have kill at least two officers in the last month and a half, as well as committing arson and other terrorist attacks in Las Vega to make it look like the BLM dumb asses were doing it. Their cop killing was from ambush, stationary and drive by. Don't blame me. Blame the FBI and the Justice department. I didn't write the indictments, I just read them. I have not heard the background on this nutball.

According to the Feds, the boogaloo boys are right wing extremist that have kill at least two officers in the last month and a half, as well as committing arson and other terrorist attacks in Las Vega to make it look like the BLM dumb asses were doing it. Their cop killing was from ambush, stationary and drive by. Don't blame me. Blame the FBI and the Justice department. I didn't write the indictments, I just read them. I have not heard the background on this nutball.
One incident. What the fuck does that have to do with the close to 20 police killed since George Floyd riots? Nothing. Don't deflect the issue and facts. So you oppose the one killing by this joke called "Boogaloo Boys" but support BLM and Antifa that are on a national scale and supported by millions of $$$ by Soros, Democrats, and Hollywood. Not to mention revisionist history in classrooms. Do you or do you not support BLM and Antifa?

Don't run propaganda shit to cover for the riots looting and criminal activity committed by the savages in their own communities. You can start celebrating dead police tonight...oh, you've been doing that for some time now.

So when we gonna stop the whiteboard of BS? Sorry, is this in your workplace?...or your home office?
We get it. You don't like dark people. :)
I don't like groups that advocate killing out first responders.

The NRA called cops Jack Booted Thugs. Care to callthem a terrorist organization you piece of shit?
Link. Continue your celebration of dead law enforcement officers. NRA has long supported law enforcement and a large portion of their membership is in law enforcement. Let's get more precise with your statement with a link. Then we can see what cherry picking bullshit it really is.

One incident. What the fuck does that have to do with the close to 20 police killed since George Floyd riots? Nothing. Don't deflect the issue and facts. So you oppose the one killing by this joke called "Boogaloo Boys" but support BLM and Antifa that are on a national scale and supported by millions of $$$ by Soros, Democrats, and Hollywood. Not to mention revisionist history in classrooms. Do you or do you not support BLM and Antifa?
No. The Bogaloos had 3 incidents, know and indicted. Two in California of a deputy killed and later a Federal Building security officer. The arson, and other stuff was different and located in Los Vegas, that was the incidents of known terrorism and arson with intent to stir up hate against BLM/rioter protesters. Besides hating COP and the Federal Government, they apparently would like to kick off a revolution and have it blamed on black people.
I don't support any of the ass holes, Boogaloo, BLM or Antifa. I don't think Antifa is even in TN. Soros has his own problems, having just been indicted.

Don't run propaganda shit to cover for the riots looting and criminal activity committed by the savages in their own communities. You can start celebrating dead police tonight...oh, you've been doing that for some time now.
FK you. Call the justice department you addled old fart. The Justice department and the FBI and ATF were responsible for the indictments. I have been here in TN the whole time and the only thing that would take me to California would be skiing and the season is over, so I had no connection or influence with those Federal investigations out there. Are you drinking again?

No. The Bogaloos had 3 incidents, know and indicted. Two in California of a deputy killed and later a Federal Building security officer. The arson, and other stuff was different and located in Los Vegas, that was the incidents of known terrorism and arson with intent to stir up hate against BLM/rioter protesters. Besides hating COP and the Federal Government, they apparently would like to kick off a revolution and have it blamed on black people.
I don't support any of the ass holes, Boogaloo, BLM or Antifa. I don't think Antifa is even in TN. Soros has his own problems, having just been indicted.
Oh...I see...this group caused all the criminal activity and violence in cities that saw massive riots, burning, and looting. Sure. What is their membership 12 fucking idiots? BLM is now international and Antifa has been around since 1848 publication of Communist Manifesto. Stop trying bullshit to run block for terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa. Go celebrate dead police tonight. You're a Biden guy, that what he supports by refusing to condemn them and their violence. Boogaloo Boys. That must be the deflective propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.

So when we gonna stop the whiteboard of BS? Sorry, is this in your workplace?...or your home office?

The NRA called cops Jack Booted Thugs. Care to callthem a terrorist organization you piece of shit?
Link. Continue your celebration of dead law enforcement officers. NRA has long supported law enforcement and a large portion of their membership is in law enforcement. Let's get more precise with your statement with a link. Then we can see what cherry picking bullshit it really is.
Here ya go you piece of shit

FK you. Call the justice department you addled old fart. The Justice department and the FBI and ATF were responsible for the indictments. I have been here in TN the whole time and the only thing that would take me to California would be skiing and the season is over, so I had no connection or influence with those Federal investigations out there. Are you drinking again?
Oh...you ski. So you're a spoiled rich white boy. How many millions of dollars does BLM have vs. this nonsense Boogaloo group of 12?

Last edited:

1995 and Janet Reno! That was after Waco and Ruby Ridge and was not directed at local law enforcement but federal idiots under Bill Clinton. Nice try.

1995 and Janet Reno! That was after Waco and Ruby Ridge and was not directed at local law enforcement but federal idiots under Bill Clinton. Nice try.

So? You still blame the Democrats for slavery in the 1800s you piece of shit. The trump supporting NRA hates cops just like you do—as I have proven.

You just don’t have the courage of your convictions. It comes from you being a piece of shit.

Oh...I see...this group caused all the criminal activity and violence in cities that saw massive riots, burning, and looting. Sure. What is their membership 12 fucking idiots? BLM is now international and Antifa has been around since 1848 publication of Communist Manifesto. Stop trying bullshit to run block for terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa. Go celebrate dead police tonight. You're a Biden guy, that what he supports by refusing to condemn them and their violence. Boogaloo Boys. That must be the deflective propaganda from CNN and MSNBC.
Not running anything Dufus. What makes you think the guy in Texas shot him because of BLM? You got a link or a link to BLM ambush cop killing or you just sounding off again? You do realize the three incidents in two cities isn't much deflection with BLM protests, (many of which turned violent at night) across many cities in the country. I just haven't seen those federal indictments. I have seen some state indictments, though on arson associated with the BLM riots. So what's the big deal? Assholes are Assholes. No matter which side of the political fence, just like McVeigh and his association to the Michigan Militia or the the white power guy the ran the girl down in Charlotte. I think that Charlotte nutball killer was on a state indictment also, wasn't it?
I am going to have to let you sleep it off. Maybe I will read you rant tomorrow.

This is part of the left's anti-gun agenda. The more chaos and shootings that occur, gives them more fodder to steal firearms from citizens that never commit crimes with them and thus, comply with the U.N.'s goal of disarming all non-law enforcement and military citizens in the world. It also complies with Communist China's publicly stated stance that "the American people shouldn't have guns," and of course, their puppets Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke will comply.

So? You still blame the Democrats for slavery in the 1800s you piece of shit. The trump supporting NRA hates cops just like you do—as I have proven.

You just don’t have the courage of your convictions. It comes from you being a piece of shit.
Sure. Police and NRA ( go hand-in-hand) will split vote between Biden and Trump. Laughable. Got news for you...right now police officers hate the fuck out of liberal Democrats.

Chuz Life has posted many examples of liberal death threats against the police

but it seems to have no affect on lib posters on this forum

the left is moving toward a bloodbath in America

1594535885681.jpeg

Forum List

Back