Biden and Democrats Can Celebrate: Two Law Enforcement Officers Dead

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Biden and Democrats? Only an ignorant scumbag would post such conspiracy shit without any proof.
Rhetorical leftist propaganda and false narrative of police brutality on rampant scale. Democratic Party, BLM and Antifa support murder of law enforcement officers. Tonight's murder is a big win for their strategy. They can party all night long over the blood of dead law enforcement officers.

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.

You really believe the BS you're parroting here? No one, right or left promotes violence.
Tell the truth, what is it that scares the living shit out of you? Your perfect white world slipping away from you?

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.

You really believe the BS you're parroting here? No one, right or left promotes violence.
Tell the truth, what is it that scares the living shit out of you? Your perfect white world slipping away from you?
My FUCKING ASS! Democrats, BLM, and Antifa have been attacking law enforcement in politics and media for years. When fat thug Michael Brown was lawfully shot in Missouri after assaulting a store clerk and going for a responding officer's weapon he got his bovine ass killed. Initial reports by media was that he was on his knees saying "don't shoot." Well that was proven a lie when truthful witnesses came forward. Soros and Clinton's ran with it to energize black vote. Two months later 11 Dallas police officers were dead. Clinton's have blood on their hands. It's been that way ever since for liberals. So celebrate tonight you sick fucks. Backlash will come.

How about we post some more images of the "kill all cops" and "KILL White people" graffiti and video clips?

Threat_against_Detroit_Police_and_Chief_screenshot-640x480.jpg

201509560beec2c2841.jpg

368ECED500000578-3705923-image-a-49_1469383342789.jpg

My perfect white world? I have worked hard and earned everything I have gotten in my life. Thanks for showing that the left are the extreme racist on the political spectrum.

How about we post some more images of the "kill all cops" and "KILL White people" graffiti and video clips?
Thank you!

My perfect white world? I have worked hard and earned everything I have gotten in my life. Thanks for showing that the left are the extreme racist on the political spectrum.

And..this means what? You are bullshitting that the left is out on rooftops celebrating dead police officers...which isn't happening.
So, again. What scares you?

What do think the consequences will be when you enrage a population with anti-Police imagery and rhetoric 24/7? Police officers now have targets on their backs and it is the Black Lives Matter organization and the Democrats who put them there.
Senile spinless turd Biden won't condemn the actions and rhetoric of these terrorist because he has his tongue so far up black voter's asses that he is owned by them now.

Forum List

Back