Biden and Democrats Can Celebrate: Two Law Enforcement Officers Dead

He doesn't look like blm or antifa either.
I dont like mexican drug gangs any better than the ANTIF or BLM wackos

That wasn't the point the op automatically put the blame on blm, dems or antifa and that was not the case nor did it say that in the article. So the op was trying to blame on someone else I suspect he has always put the blame on someone else.

That wasn't the point the op automatically put the blame on blm, dems or antifa and that was not the case nor did it say that in the article.
The calls to kill cops are coming from the left

and the spearhead for the left is ANTIFA and Only Black Lives Matter

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.

1594678237708.png

Big night for Biden campaign, BLM and Antifa. Two police officers are dead. This is what they promote.
One of the officers daughters made a goodbyetweet and got death threats.

But Twitter is worried about Trump.

If you are upset the Boogaloo guys were arrested and charged on terrorism charges, start youself a go fund me site, for all I care.
I am not promoting the Booaloo Boys who may or may not exist

they are your obsession not mine
Not obsessed with Boogaloo, BLM, Antifa, KKK, nativists, white nationalist, White supremacists, sovereign citizens, Anti-Abortionist movement, Black Panthers, Aryan Soldiers, Aryan Brotherhood, Black Liberation Army or the Weather Underground. It is interesting to read that right wing groups are know for copy cat terrorism, sometimes but not always used to shift the blame to Left wing terrorists activities.
I would point out that in this century there is a decided uptick in right wing terrorism has occurred in the united states.
Here is a list of terrorist attacks and killings attributed to Right Wing Extremist
1594688306551.png

Right-wing terrorism - Wikipedia

So when we gonna stop the whiteboard of BS? Sorry, is this in your workplace?...or your home office?
We get it. You don't like dark people. :)
I don't like groups that advocate killing out first responders.

The NRA called cops Jack Booted Thugs. Care to callthem a terrorist organization you piece of shit?
Link. Continue your celebration of dead law enforcement officers. NRA has long supported law enforcement and a large portion of their membership is in law enforcement. Let's get more precise with your statement with a link. Then we can see what cherry picking bullshit it really is.
Here ya go you piece of shit

1995 and Janet Reno! That was after Waco and Ruby Ridge and was not directed at local law enforcement but federal idiots under Bill Clinton. Nice try.

Ruby Ridge occurred while Bush Sr was still President. Guess who was Attorney General?...yep, Billy Barr. He gave the order to take Weaver dead or alive.
Koresh got exactly what he deserved. Only thing I fault Reno for was not taking the tank and going in that night to finish the job.

So you support burning children alive, got it.
The Branch Davidians set fire to their own compound

Lie. Stupid bitch

The branch davidians set fire To their compound.
Janet "Dyke" Reno set fire to the compound.

That did not happen.

It is interesting to read that right wing groups are know for copy cat terrorism,
There is a good way to end this debate

Call out the National Guard and put a stop to these street demonstrations

Forum List

Back