Bidden’s approval soars over 50% - Rasmussen Poll

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Another CORRUPT, LYING POS "poll".

They DO NOT STATE anywhere on their website.....

WHERE they poll
WHO they poll
HOW MANY they poll
What RACE they poll
What cut of society they poll

In my many years of researching "polls" in this country, I can guarantee you they have "polled" LESS THAN 2,000 people!
Most of which are HAND PICKED BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. Or, they are only chosen from one specific group or political party that they KNOW will reinforce their private agenda.

Once again, ANOTHER LYING PIECE OF SHIT "POLL"!!!!
You can always figure out how many people they polled by reverse engineering the +- error. Then again I dont figure you types to be too good at math. And their methodology is listed on their website, dipshit.

Last edited:
Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555
And, who cares, exactly?

Have a fun Saturday, you guys. Try not to track in.
0725c8fbabc18a6b7a5bc865410e6138--jackson-family-the-mud.jpg

Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555

:bsflag:

66% of the cou try thinks Biden is too friggin' old and / or too cognitovely impaired

80% of the cou try thi ks he and his family are criminals and compromised

90% of snowflakes won't admit it

100% if board trolls and bots say its fake news

Even Biden's own team members are voicing concern over his age.

Someome tell Blinken to stop sending out these fake letters / polls for 'experts' to put out.

What? No they are not. Inflation is outpacing wages.
You’re in the same spot you were pre-pandemic and better than 2019. People try to trick you by comparing it to the fake spike during the pandemic when prices crashed and stimulus affected real wage results. Look at the data and you’ll see I am right.

IMG_0049.jpeg

:bsflag:

66% of the cou try thinks Biden is too friggin' old and / or too cognitovely impaired

80% of the cou try thi ks he and his family are criminals and compromised

90% of snowflakes won't admit it

100% if board trolls and bots say its fake news

Even Biden's own team members are voicing concern over his age.

Someome tell Blinken to stop sending out these fake letters / polls for 'experts' to put out.
100% of your statistics are made up.

41% would approve of Biden if he was in prison for finger raping Tara Reade.

Cult fucks.

View attachment 780555
I follow the RCP as it averages all the polls out.

You’re in the same spot you were pre-pandemic and better than 2019. People try to trick you by comparing it to the fake spike during the pandemic when prices crashed and stimulus affected real wage results. Look at the data and you’ll see I am right.

View attachment 781026

And, as Paul Harvey was known to say, "And now, the REST OF THE STORY".

2023%2004%2030%20Real%20Income-X3.jpg

View attachment 781026
No we are not. Wages have fallen behind inflation.

View attachment 780555
I don't know about "soars." I could buy "makes it," in one poll. Mind you, that's a good start, and soaring starts with a "makes it," but it's not everything yet.

1682875455904.png

Then there's the truth
Not exactly. "Just the News" is not an unbiased source and, true to their idiom, they cherry-picked the one and only sub-40 poll out of almost a dozen out there, then reported it as if it were the only one that exists.

It's Biased Propaganda Masquerading as News 101. Don't fall for it.

Forum List

Back