Trannies Are The New SQUIRREL!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
For several decades, the cost of health care has been skyrocketing. The result is that more and more people end up priced out of the health care insurance market.

The Democrats have been working all that time to enact Universal Health Care.

Meanwhile, the New Right is trying to get us all fixated on who has a penis.

This is why UHC is inevitable. It won't be because of the Democrats. It will be because of the do-nothing, know-nothing Republicans.

national-health-expenditure-per-capita.jpg

Why has healthcare cost been skyrocketing? Pretty graphs and pictures don't answer the question. Why? Why would anyone believe that government administration over anything would reduce overall cost of ownership?

Why has healthcare cost been skyrocketing? Pretty graphs and pictures don't answer the question. Why? Why would anyone believe that government administration over anything would reduce overall cost of ownership?
What is your proposed solution?

LOOK! A TRANNIE!

What, you mean that Halfrican Care is not all it's cracked-up to be?

Huh....That must explain why congress exempted themselves and all full time .gov works from it. ;)
I have opposed Obamacare from the get-go, so you are going to have to try harder with your basket of red herrings.

MY PRONOUNS ARE HE/HIM!

Isn't it interesting the New Right whines about Biden somehow driving up the cost of oil, but never mentions the half-century of rising costs of health care?

Maybe it is because they don't want the rubes to notice they have no answers.

WHAT IS A WOMAN?

For several decades, the cost of health care has been skyrocketing. The result is that more and more people end up priced out of the health care insurance market.

The Democrats have been working all that time to enact Universal Health Care.

Meanwhile, the New Right is trying to get us all fixated on who has a penis.

This is why UHC is inevitable. It won't be because of the Democrats. It will be because of the do-nothing, know-nothing Republicans.

national-health-expenditure-per-capita.jpg

when did you trans?

Well?

What is the organization formerly known as the Republican Party's solution to this problem?

Anyone?

teacher.jpg

I have opposed Obamacare from the get-go, so you are going to have to try harder with your basket of red herrings.

MY PRONOUNS ARE HE/HIM!
My personal/family solution was getting the same insurance us that the congress critters get.

It's not cheap but it's the gold standard.

Fuck everyone else, they are on their own and can fend for themselves.

BTW.....Follow the congress critter's investments.....You won't lose there either. ;)

So you want single-payer healthcare. Okay.
LOL.....You might want to investigate what they get. It's a far cry from single payer.

I'll put it this way, when I go to the doctor and they look at my insurance card their eyes pop.....Like I said it's the gold standard.

Think of it like Halfrican Care's Platinum Plan.....Times 87. ;)

The “new right”😮🤣😅🤪🤡
What is your solution to the half-century of skyrocketing health care costs?

I must warn you that you are going to have to think for yourself for once. Your propagandists have never come up with the answer. Nor has the GOP. Ever. They only know how to attack the Democrats' ideas when they aren't hoaxing you that they have a plan.

So take a shot. Tell us your solution in your own words.

LOL.....You might want to investigate what they get. It's a far cry from single payer.

I'll put it this way, when I go to the doctor and they look at my insurance card their eyes pop.....Like I said it's the gold standard.

Think of it like Halfrican Care's Platinum Plan.....Times 87. ;)
Congress critters have a government-sponsored health insurance plan. The government pays 75 percent of their premiums.

It's a single-payer plan. You did not know this?

What is your solution to the half-century of skyrocketing health care costs?

I must warn you that you are going to have to think for yourself for once. Your propagandists have never come up with the answer. Nor has the GOP. Ever. They only know how to attack the Democrats' ideas when they aren't hoaxing you that they have a plan.

So take a shot. Tell us your solution in your own words.
Turn it completely over to the market. Where there is a need, the market will provide a product to meet it. If you cannot obtain it, there is always Medicare (reformed to cut the roles by at least half) and charity.

Turn it completely over to the market. Where there is a need, the market will provide a product to meet it. If you cannot obtain it, there is always Medicare (reformed to cut the roles by at least half) and charity.
Why haven't the GOP or Trump introduced legislation which would turn health care completely over to the market?

Before the government took over health care, was charity taking up the slack?

Nope!

Fuckwad Biden is going to give us 20 million invader aliens to educate, medicate and incarcerate. It will not give us universal health care.

Congress critters have a government-sponsored health insurance plan. The government pays 75 percent of their premiums.

It's a single-payer plan. You did not know this?
It's no different than the percentages major corporations pay-out to retain employees.

When I worked for Dupont they paid even more than that. The State of Virginia when I worked there around 75%.

What gets you is if you retire early and it falls to around 60% and you have to make up the difference till SS kicks in.

For us we took the wife's fed .gov insurance when she retired a couple of years back.

The last statement I checked it was around $700.00 a month.....But with that we pay for almost nothing, just a small co-pay for prescription drugs that amounts to nothing. As a example a $600.00 (90 day) prescription costs me $3.25.

The wife broke her wrist last year to where it required two surgeries.....The bill was 60-odd K, we paid nothing.

The bottom line is you gotta do for yourself and look to the future on your own hook....Not wait on pie in the sky BS the politicians feed you.

Forum List

Back