Bidden’s approval soars over 50% - Rasmussen Poll

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

IMG_0045.jpeg

:oops8:

RCP Average4/3 - 4/27--42.953.5-10.6

LOL....and it gets worse if you go with the retarded OP's single poll sampling/reporting.

The survey, released by Gallup on Thursday, found that just 37% of US adults approved of the 80-year-old president’s job performance, the lowest the polling outfit has measured since the start of his presidency.

Gallup found that 59% of adults said they disapproved of the job Biden has done as commander in chief.

The poll was conducted between April 3-25. It was completed on the day Biden announced he would seek a second term in office.

:oops8:

RCP Average4/3 - 4/27--42.953.5-10.6

LOL....and it gets worse if you go with the retarded OP's single poll sampling/reporting.

The survey, released by Gallup on Thursday, found that just 37% of US adults approved of the 80-year-old president’s job performance, the lowest the polling outfit has measured since the start of his presidency.

Gallup found that 59% of adults said they disapproved of the job Biden has done as commander in chief.

The poll was conducted between April 3-25. It was completed on the day Biden announced he would seek a second term in office.

Pre announcement conservatard.

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Another CORRUPT, LYING POS "poll".

They DO NOT STATE anywhere on their website.....

WHERE they poll
WHO they poll
HOW MANY they poll
What RACE they poll
What cut of society they poll

In my many years of researching "polls" in this country, I can guarantee you they have "polled" LESS THAN 2,000 people!
Most of which are HAND PICKED BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. Or, they are only chosen from one specific group or political party that they KNOW will reinforce their private agenda.

Once again, ANOTHER LYING PIECE OF SHIT "POLL"!!!!

shaq-inside-the-nba.gif

Another CORRUPT, LYING POS "poll".

They DO NOT STATE anywhere on their website.....

WHERE they poll
WHO they poll
HOW MANY they poll
What RACE they poll
What cut of society they poll

In my many years of researching "polls" in this country, I can guarantee you they have "polled" LESS THAN 2,000 people!
Most of which are HAND PICKED BY THEIR EMPLOYEES. Or, they are only chosen from one specific group or political party that they KNOW will reinforce their private agenda.

Once again, ANOTHER LYING PIECE OF SHIT "POLL"!!!!
Republicans love Rasmussen. Rasmussen is the most pro-Republican pollster out there. They never dispute what Rasmussen says.

So if Rasmussen is giving Biden 50 percent, that's burning some tail feathers.

Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555
I don’t think it will be Biden’s fault, but when the inevitable recession hits some time this year or the next, the timing could not be more terrible for the election.

Forum List

Back