Surprising Rasmussen poll, 2016: Hillary vs. GOP field

Imagine my surprise when not a single link I perused on that first page revealed any districts where Obama received 110% of the votes. Why don't you just admit you were lying when you made that ridiculous claim?
Yeah, we all know there wasn't even a smidgen of voter fraud, don't we?
So now you think you can divert from your lie with that pathetic strawman?? I never denied there is voter fraud. From both sides. What I asked for, but you can't deliver, is evidence you weren't lying when you claimed there was a district where Obama won 110% of the votes.
Well, we'll never know for sure how many illegal votes were cast by Obama's minions, just as we'll never know the truth about Benghazi and the IRS, but we DO know that it's Democrats who oppose all efforts to stop voter fraud. That kind of tells you who commits it and wants to continue to commit it. And you libs like to include both parties when you acknowledge voter fraud but you know the truth is that it's almost 100% committed by the left.

Yeah, we all know there wasn't even a smidgen of voter fraud, don't we?
So now you think you can divert from your lie with that pathetic strawman?? I never denied there is voter fraud. From both sides. What I asked for, but you can't deliver, is evidence you weren't lying when you claimed there was a district where Obama won 110% of the votes.
Well, we'll never know for sure how many illegal votes were cast by Obama's minions, just as we'll never know the truth about Benghazi and the IRS, but we DO know that it's Democrats who oppose all efforts to stop voter fraud. That kind of tells you who commits it and wants to continue to commit it. And you libs like to include both parties when you acknowledge voter fraud but you know the truth is that it's almost 100% committed by the left.
Still waiting for you to either admit you were lying when you fallaciously claimed there was a district where Obama got 110% of the vote or prove it........ other than that, your diversions fail to provide you cover from slithering away from your bald-face lie.

Still waiting for you to either admit you were lying when you fallaciously claimed there was a district where Obama got 110% of the vote or prove it........ other than that, your diversions fail to provide you cover from slithering away from your bald-face lie.
I don't have to prove shit to you and nobody gives a shit, so I guess you can pound sand.

I don't have to prove shit to you and nobody gives a shit, so I guess you can pound sand.
Why would I pound sand because a liar got caught lying? It's enough for me that you lie was exposed.

Yawn. Is that all you've got?

Why would I pound sand because a liar got caught lying? It's enough for me that you lie was exposed.
Pundit Press: Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration

Pretty funny coming from the rightard I bitch-slapped out of his own thread. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Pretty funny coming from the rightard I bitch-slapped out of his own thread. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

^^Unhinged.

Ok, so not only are you a liar, you're a retard as well....

Obama won Wood County with 51% of the vote, not 110%.You falsely claimed there was at least one district where Obama got 110% of the vote and now you idiotically post a link about a county where Obama got 51% of the vote, about 30% of all the registered voters, in a county where only about 60% of the register voters voted.

Ohio Election Results 2012 - Map, County Results, Live Updates - POLITICO.com

:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Since Faun wasn't able to find any of these in all the links he clicked on, I guess I'll have to post them.

THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

Great, yet another link which doesn't show where Obama got 110% of the vote anywhere. :eusa_doh:

Just admit you're full of shit and move on. Actually, at this point, you don't have to admit it. It's pretty obvious.

Since Faun wasn't able to find any of these in all the links he clicked on, I guess I'll have to post them.

Great, yet another link which doesn't show where Obama got 110% of the vote anywhere. :eusa_doh:

Just admit you're full of shit and move on. Actually, at this point, you don't have to admit it. It's pretty obvious.
I posted examples of voter fraud, and apparently you missed this one.

Here's Politifact whitewashing Obama taking 100% in districts in OH and PA.
Emails, blog posts claim Mitt Romney got zero votes in some Greater Cleveland precincts | PolitiFact Ohio
The truth is it is statistically impossible for Obama, or anyone, to receive 100% of the vote. Mere error would suggest Romney would get one or two votes.
There was ample evidence of voter fraud but since it was committed in black districts the Justice Dept won't investigate.

Or if you are black and live in Cleveland, there's no way you would vote for a member of a Racist Cult who says stuff like '47% of you are moochers" and "I like to fire people".

It's like finding out that none of the Chickens voted for Colonel Sanders.

Votes are voter fraud not outdated registrations

I do see a bit of a problem, though, in that voter registrations are not updated.

When I worked on Tammy Duckworth's campaign in 2012, they gave us lists of voters, and some of these registered voters were well into their 90's. Of course, when we called, the phone was either disconnected, or someone else had the number now and didn't know who we were talking about.

There should be a process where when a death certificate is issued, that person should be struck from the voter rolls.

I do see a bit of a problem, though, in that voter registrations are not updated.

When I worked on Tammy Duckworth's campaign in 2012, they gave us lists of voters, and some of these registered voters were well into their 90's. Of course, when we called, the phone was either disconnected, or someone else had the number now and didn't know who we were talking about.

There should be a process where when a death certificate is issued, that person should be struck from the voter rolls.

This is always a problem because of Federalism. Because of Federalism, each state gets to decide how to keep it's rolls clean. And many states even go down to the county level and let each individual county decide how to do this.

And after every election, some asswipe from the Right tries to come back with voter fraud. But often, it is just a record-keeping thing that has nothing to do with either the GOP or the Democratic Party. Asswipes who try this stuff forget that even on or just before election day, people die and sometimes, their votes must must be extracted, either from election day tabulations or from early voting. Because of swelled rolls like this, many states have an active VR file and an inactive VR file. The active file never goes over 100% VR, of course.

PA is an outstanding state to look to in terms of VR organization. PA provides, on a weekly basis, as excel data, a complete listing of VR changes, from those who have just registered to those who have left the system, to party switchers - and by exact stats from county to county. In terms of VR, PA runs a very tight ship.

ND, on the other hand, a RED state, has no VR at all. And there are no voter identification requirements at polling places in ND.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back