Bidden’s approval soars over 50% - Rasmussen Poll

That would be 4.4 per year, which is better than Trump or 0bama ever achieved.
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

You believe that each quarter gets added on to the last for a total for a grand total at the end of the year.

How cute, and how telling!

Last edited:
Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555
Biden holds the lowest approval rates historically for a President (Guiness Book)..... and when his sheeple, who know more about sports and pop culture, have to pay higher gas prices, inflationary outcomes and forcing Americans to accept pretend females as legitimate (especially when their kids get fucked with scholarships and sponsorships) ... we'll see how reality reasserts itself.

But yet you didn’t refute it did you FuckBoi. Just flinging shit at the passing humans again.
Has no one ever told you that when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING?

You know you screwed up so instead of a mea culpa, you childishly lash out calling folks dirty names. You must be so proud!

Forcibly-S.jpg

Has no one ever told you that when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING?

You know you screwed up so instead of a mea culpa, you childishly lash out calling folks dirty names. You must be so proud!

Forcibly-S.jpg

I doubt that she understands.

Biden’s polling has soared over 50% recently with his campaign announcement, record employment reports, waning inflation, and a GDP report suggesting a soft landing may just be in the cards for the venerable and resilient US economy. Is this crafty Delaware resident poised to cruise into a second term or will it be a landslide like the 2020 election?

View attachment 780555
is that why 70% of his own party does not want him again

I see you are mentally retarded so let me try to work with pictures.

View attachment 781332
When did President Biden take office? Oh yeah, it was January 20, 2021.

2023%2004%2030%20Real%20Income-X3.jpg

For whatever reason, you are incapable of accepting the fact that under the Biden Administration, real wages, have declined. Runaway inflation has taken all the increase and more.

Further, you are also incapable of any discussion without profanity and childish name-calling. I'm finished with you here. Go try to bully someone down at your level.

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg

Forum List

Back