Bible History

C'mon. You have to admit that as an atheist you were wrong instead of saying BULLSHIT such as it doesn't matter who the source of geocentrism was. You claimed it was the church and now you're saying something different. I AM LAUGHING MY FUCKING CHRISTIAN ASS OFF :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.

I said it's like Pope Francis and how he supports evolution today. People observe natural selection happening and think evolution is right, but there is no evidence for the latter. The leftists and their atheist scientists are basing it on faith. They think abiogenesis happened and ape-humans existed. There is no evidence to back that up, but you and the atheists can't get past your faith. Recently, one of you posted that there are plenty of Earth-like planets. That's just more BS piled up on the BS of evolution. It seems like the atheists here are tired of waiting and are putting any golden calf they can think of to move their rhetoric along.

>>He was sent to the Roman Inquisition, a Catholic Church body for trying to "reinterpret the Bible".
You say Ptolemy is important, but you haven't made you case for it.<<

Who are you saying was sent to the Roman Inquisition? Why would Ptolemy be sent there when the church backed his geocentric theory?

This is why today, you end up eliminating the creation scientists. If you look at heliocentric theory, then you know it was creation scientist, Nicolas Copernicus, who finally stated it and came up with the evidence after almost 2000 years.

>>No, the Bible doesn't say the Earth went around the Sun, nor the Sun went around the Earth. Hence why I brought up the FACT that the Bible (written, supposedly by God) only mentions stars and planets.<<

It's more than just mentioning stars and planets. You are wrong again!!!

For someone who does that, then why don't you know how the universe is flat? That it is shaped like a saddle? That the universe has edges and boundaries. Now, what about the Earth? God stretched out the North and hangs it upon nothing. I don't want to explain it to somebody who doesn't understand the shape of the planet, gravitational field and the motion of the Earth. We know the Earth is spherical, that it is being pulled towards the sun, but somehow with the gravitational field, the Earth is being held in its elliptical orbit upon nothing. It sure sounds like you missed practically everything the Bible stated.

I'll stop here as I'm not sure what you're rambling on about with the rest of your diatribe.

I'm not an atheist.

And if you're laughing your socks off, this conversation is over.

This topic is closer to history, and I'm talking about what really was, and I will not argue with something invented by the hippie culture of LSD.
you are wrong, no real ancient mythology ever mentions - perfection - no such state exists. out of the soup, purity is what is required from the ingredients to become an immortal.
if you believe you are speaking about mythology, you are wrong.

As far as I remember, the execution for sodomy "Yahweh" through Moses appointed in the book "Levite" This code concerned either only the Levites, or only the priestly estate, possibly also the Cohens, and not the whole people. In Talmudism, this book is called the priestly codex.
I think you are referring to "leviticus" which is a really misleading
translation into greek of "VAYIKARAH" which ROUGHLY can be translated as "it has been declared"-----the idea that it applies only
to levites is kinda humorous-----and example of extreme loss on translation

translation into greek of "VAYIKARAH" which ROUGHLY can be translated as "it has been declared"-----the idea that it applies only
Someone else mentioned Leviticus, but he won't answer any of my questions. What is the story about?

This is the genus of Levi, a caste of priests

Someone else mentioned Leviticus, but he won't answer any of my questions. What is the story about?
"leviticus" (a weird greek word) includes some biblical laws which someone had decided MEANS that the laws APPLY only to the LEVITES. Levites is people with descendancy connection to LEVI who was the third son of Jacob (Israel)------same tribe as Moses and Aahron.

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means to accomplish spiritual purity and final judgement when accomplished, necessary for admission to the Everlasting.
There was no such thing that in all religions good was chosen and so on, there were bloody orgies, worship of underground chthonic deities, cannibalistic elements, there were cults of deception and predation.
but he won't answer any of my questions.
someone else as well -

who said anything about choosing - the prescribed religion of antiquity - choice or not granted a&e from the beginning, one or the other required for judgement and reiterated by the great flood and the 1st century religious itinerant, liberation theology - for admission to the Everlasting, spoken not read ... visually evident, metaphysical physiology and its spiritual content.

someone else as well -

who said anything about choosing - the prescribed religion of antiquity - choice or not granted a&e from the beginning, one or the other required for judgement and reiterated by the great flood and the 1st century religious itinerant, liberation theology - for admission to the Everlasting, spoken not read ... visually evident, metaphysical physiology and its spiritual content.
Not you.

Many people who believe in God are not fundamentalists.. That's not an indication that they are Jewish.. just educated.
I didn't mean to imply he was Jewish. Just curious. He brings up the OT which I don't understand too well. That could mean different things (not interpretation) but different faith than mine or other reasons.

I didn't mean to imply he was Jewish. Just curious. He brings up the OT which I don't understand too well. That could mean different things (not interpretation) but different faith than mine or other reasons.

OK.. I understand.

I gave you how science backed up the Bible. However, to believe in God one has to have faith first. Then God will reveal his GLORIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL SELF AND WORKS to you and continue to do so.

It's why you cannot accept my evidence. It's the same with believing in no God. It takes faith to believe it as there is no evidence. The most scientific position would be agnosticism as God or no God can be empirically proven or demonstrated. Are there any scientists who take that position? I guess a few do.

The Bible is God's word which he dictated to humans. You and the atheists with their scientists do not know about the beginning of the universe. Besides, if they did, then it wouldn't be true such as singularity just popped into existence.

The universe is flat and scroll shaped. It is shaped like a saddle or as described in the Bible a tent like shape. Has that been proven? I don't know. Many scientists think it's been proven to be flat shaped (parallel lines won't cross like that if the shape was spherical) even though 3D.

Okay, I accept your possibilities and most are improbable or impossible, but you don't say or describe what you think the remaining possibilities are.

Do you also believe in Aesop's Fables? They were written about the same time as the OT stories.

Then don't discard
I got Jesus and the Bible as evidence. OTOH, your atheist logic makes no sense at all. Just wear your LOSER atheist shirt until you die for proof.
Then don't discard the inconvenient parts to prop up futurism.

A small tribe of a couple of hundred may have crossed the Red Sea into the Sinai, but not two million. Marching side by side at seven each would take many, many years.
The 600,000 hinges on the translation of "elef". It can mean 1,000. It can also mean a military unit of 10. That would take the number of fighting age to 6,000, so 20,000 in total. Still very large but not totally impossible.

The 600,000 hinges on the translation of "elef". It can mean 1,000. It can also mean a military unit of 10. That would take the number of fighting age to 6,000, so 20,000 in total. Still very large but not totally impossible.
Here's a balanced view on the subject.

Forum List

Back