Bible History

I have also read the reason for the two versions is that one focuses on creation of the spirit and one on physical creation.
it's naive. For any contradiction, you can write something similar. If this were so, then it would have been written.

I have also read the reason for the two versions is that one focuses on creation of the spirit and one on physical creation.

Many scholars think Leviticus was written during the Babylonian exile and Genesis and Exodus was written after.

And, most likely, the Babylonian version of the Serpent-fighting myth is the oldest of all existing, it is believed that Marduk appeared in Babylon in 2000 BC, it is at least 500 years older than the Vedic Indra. This means that the Vedic myths related precisely to the confrontation between the Babylonians and the Assyrians.
And there is no doubt that the myth of Marduk completely coincides with the Vedic myth of Indra
Assyria stood higher than Babylon and their irrigation deprived the Babylonians of their watering hole

Last edited:
By the way, the Babylonian captivity coincides exactly with the fall of Assyria. This once again proves my version of the origin of the Semites from the Assyrians.

This is very confusing.

After the fall of the Akkadian Empire, the Amorites were the next people to dominate Mesopotamia. The Amorites were a Semitic tribe that moved into central Mesopotamia. King Hammurabi of the city of Babylon is the most famous of the Amorite rulers.

Ancient Mesopotamia - Babylon and Assyria

And, most likely, the Babylonian version of the Serpent-fighting myth is the oldest of all existing, it is believed that Marduk appeared in Babylon in 2000 BC, it is at least 500 years older than the Vedic Indra. This means that the Vedic myths related precisely to the confrontation between the Babylonians and the Assyrians.

Some fringe Christians believe the Serpent mated with Eve.

Snake cults were very common all over the region including Saudi Arabia and the Indus Valley.

Meanwhile,

Sea serpent | mythology | Britannica
Babylonian literature records a battle between the god Marduk and the multi-headed serpent-dragon Tiamat, and in Hittite myth the weather god is victorious over the dragon Illuyankas. Similarly, a Canaanite poem from Ras Shamra (ancient Ugarit) in northern Syria records a battle between the god Baal and a monster called Leviathan.

And the Vedic asuras correspond to the Assyrians.
The essence of the conflict is also clear there. Assyria was a slave-owning agricultural culture that seized the land of pastoralists for land use and stole their cows. Among other things, they were engaged in irrigation work. It is from here that the story of the enslavement of rivers and cows comes, and when Indra breaks 100 strongholds, freeing the waters, and breaks the fortress freeing the cows, it means the destruction of dams and the liberation of the captured livestock.

Snake cults were very common all over the region including Saudi Arabia and the Indus Valley.
This is due to the chthonic cults of the farmers of Europe and the Middle East, it was Assyria that obviously belonged to the same culture.

Babylonian literature records a battle between the god Marduk and the multi-headed serpent-dragon Tiamat, and in Hittite myth the weather god is victorious over the dragon Illuyankas. Similarly, a Canaanite poem from Ras Shamra (ancient Ugarit) in northern Syria records a battle between the god Baal and a monster called Leviathan.
Almost throughout Eurasia, this myth is present in one form or another, it is associated with the Aryan settlement.
In particular, this was reflected in the Greek myth of the victory of Olympus over the Titans.

Almost throughout Eurasia, this myth is present in one form or another, it is associated with the Aryan settlement.
In particular, this was reflected in the Greek myth of the victory of Olympus over the Titans.

Interesting that the myth shows up in so many forms. Moses also had some snake experience.

In a more general form, this myth exists in the form of a confrontation between the heavenly and earthly armies, in the interfluve it also existed.
Apparently the biblical myth of the overthrow of the angels is its continuation. In addition, there is also the myth of Erra, the god of war and plague, who sends pestilence and chaos when the heavenly god is away. Most likely the word era comes from Erra
The threshold of our era is just the time of the fall of the Aryan culture throughout Eurasia

Interesting that the myth shows up in so many forms. Moses also had some snake experience.
These are very distant echoes. In Slavic and Celtic mythology, cows turn into a girl who is freed by the hero. This is already very far away, but this is the same myth.

Mesopotamian Igigi = vedic Devas, mesopotamian Anunnaki = vedic Assuras, mesopotamian Marduk = vedic Indra. There are everything is exactly the same.

It doesn't matter who the source of geocentric-ism was. The church pounded on people who said otherwise.

He was sent to the Roman Inquisition, a Catholic Church body for trying to "reinterpret the Bible".
You say Ptolemy is important, but you haven't made you case for it.

No, the Bible doesn't say the Earth went around the Sun, nor the Sun went around the Earth. Hence why I brought up the FACT that the Bible (written, supposedly by God) only mentions stars and planets.

If the Bible says neither, I then go look at what the Bible does say.

We can go over heliocentrism and geocentrism all we like, but if I can show my point without getting stuck on this, then why not?

Do I observe the Sun going around the Earth? No.

But if we're going to go along this line, then perhaps the Sun goes around ME. It seems to rise every day where I am, and set every day where I am. So, I'll assume it's all about me, therefore, I must be GOD.

Well, if the Bible has different versions, they can't all be from God, and I've seen different versions with different meanings, take the parts supposedly about gay people. Some modern Bibles love to use words like "homosexuals".
C'mon. You have to admit that as an atheist you were wrong instead of saying BULLSHIT such as it doesn't matter who the source of geocentrism was. You claimed it was the church and now you're saying something different. I AM LAUGHING MY FUCKING CHRISTIAN ASS OFF :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.

I said it's like Pope Francis and how he supports evolution today. People observe natural selection happening and think evolution is right, but there is no evidence for the latter. The leftists and their atheist scientists are basing it on faith. They think abiogenesis happened and ape-humans existed. There is no evidence to back that up, but you and the atheists can't get past your faith. Recently, one of you posted that there are plenty of Earth-like planets. That's just more BS piled up on the BS of evolution. It seems like the atheists here are tired of waiting and are putting any golden calf they can think of to move their rhetoric along.

>>He was sent to the Roman Inquisition, a Catholic Church body for trying to "reinterpret the Bible".
You say Ptolemy is important, but you haven't made you case for it.<<

Who are you saying was sent to the Roman Inquisition? Why would Ptolemy be sent there when the church backed his geocentric theory?

This is why today, you end up eliminating the creation scientists. If you look at heliocentric theory, then you know it was creation scientist, Nicolas Copernicus, who finally stated it and came up with the evidence after almost 2000 years.

>>No, the Bible doesn't say the Earth went around the Sun, nor the Sun went around the Earth. Hence why I brought up the FACT that the Bible (written, supposedly by God) only mentions stars and planets.<<

It's more than just mentioning stars and planets. You are wrong again!!!

For someone who does that, then why don't you know how the universe is flat? That it is shaped like a saddle? That the universe has edges and boundaries. Now, what about the Earth? God stretched out the North and hangs it upon nothing. I don't want to explain it to somebody who doesn't understand the shape of the planet, gravitational field and the motion of the Earth. We know the Earth is spherical, that it is being pulled towards the sun, but somehow with the gravitational field, the Earth is being held in its elliptical orbit upon nothing. It sure sounds like you missed practically everything the Bible stated.

I'll stop here as I'm not sure what you're rambling on about with the rest of your diatribe.

specify what do you mean by ancient religion? There were 2 opposite branches, the western chthonism and the eastern worship of the heavenly gods.
the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means to accomplish spiritual purity and final judgement when accomplished, necessary for admission to the Everlasting.

the choice made by a&e to determine their own destiny and granted by the heavens. the same for all beings from the very beginning.

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - is the means to accomplish spiritual purity and final judgement when accomplished, necessary for admission to the Everlasting.

the choice made by a&e to determine their own destiny and granted by the heavens. the same for all beings from the very beginning.
All this is not based on real specific cults, but something similar to modern home-grown interpretations of fashionable words, such as "search for the spiritual", "astral" and the like. In addition to the above, shamanism can also be distinguished, but it is essentially relevant to the eastern branch.
There was no such thing that in all religions good was chosen and so on, there were bloody orgies, worship of underground chthonic deities, cannibalistic elements, there were cults of deception and predation.

The dark side of ancient religions was based on ideas about the fertility of the earth and mother, the cyclical sequence of nature and crops, the earth demanded sacrifices, death and rebirth, and fertility was symbolized by a woman, from here matriarchy arose.
The rituals dedicated to the mother goddess were extremely insane and bloody, for example, they could cut off their genitals in a frenzy and eat children. This goddess herself was depicted accompanied by reptiles, or she herself was like a snake, had attributes such as snakes instead of hair and so on.
Later it passed into Dionysian cults and partly into Christianity (wine and sacrificial semantics of the Eucharist)
Of course, it arose and developed in agricultural cultures

Last edited:
All this is not based on real specific cults, but something similar to modern home-grown interpretations of fashionable words, such as "search for the spiritual", "astral" and the like. In addition to the above, shamanism can also be distinguished, but it is essentially relevant to the eastern branch.
There was no such thing that in all religions good was chosen and so on, there were bloody orgies, worship of underground chthonic deities, cannibalistic elements, there were cults of deception and predation.
- is the means to accomplish spiritual purity and final judgement when accomplished, necessary for admission to the Everlasting.
From ancient mythology follows the depravity of the creation itself, in Theodicy it is justified precisely that God created man imperfect.
you are wrong, no real ancient mythology ever mentions - perfection - no such state exists. out of the soup, purity is what is required from the ingredients to become an immortal.
irregardless your cult - there is verifiable, visual proof of physiological transformation by means of its spiritual content.
1631391115847.png

the spiritual content of the above physiology transforms the being from a land creature to an avian that then passes to the next generation the same capabilities before dissolving into the atmosphere.
there is without doubt, doubt for all religions as any have yet to reach completion if in fact any are still alive - that is not to say the evolution of metaphysical physiology and its spiritual content is not what is sought if known or not - and may on its own continue its progression.

and for some to accomplish the spiritual purity sought by a&e to return from whence they came to remain as they were for the next adventure to come their way.

Forum List

Back