Beyond the surface, has Trump created a third party...the Nationalist Party?

Yes, he's laid waste to the GOP and essentially created his own party.

White nationalist, vulgar, paranoid, childish, fiscally insane, unstable, conspiratorial, morally bankrupt, isolationist, petty, vindictive, ignorant and breathtakingly shallow.

The Trump Party. A mirror image of its icon.

They've left the conservative values and ideas of small government with the GOP.

Makes perfect sense considering Trump cleaned house of red-tape and stupidity left behind by O'bummer. Yet Trump is the big govt. guy.

Yes, he's laid waste to the GOP and essentially created his own party.

White nationalist, vulgar, paranoid, childish, fiscally insane, unstable, conspiratorial, morally bankrupt, isolationist, petty, vindictive, ignorant and breathtakingly shallow.

The Trump Party. A mirror image of its icon.

They've left the conservative values and ideas of small government with the GOP.

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise. Face it fake middle of the roader, the Dem party has decided that they want to follow a stalinist path. What do we hear from you about that? Crickets.

In other words, you are dismissed.
You guys don't give two shits about anyone else.

Freakin' liar.

No, that describes you. You wail at Trump being mean to asshole Dems who are trying to fuck over the middle class yet again in an effort to force them to vote for them. You really are fucked in the head.
Your devotion to this buffoon is dispiriting.
At this point it has more to do with you fucknuggets trying to bypass processes and laws to get your way.
Like Trump's EO's yeah they are a disgrace.
Please show me you bitching at obamas or take your fucksnark outta here. I have bitched at both.

Last edited:
Not since 2001 have I seen America's Best citizens this unified, patriotic, nationalistic and ambitious.
This Trump led coalition aims to preserve and protect America's founding people, principles and values like none other I remember.
Is it safe to assume that a viable third party is/will emerge from the firm foundation Trump has laid?
I agree with your assesment of a nationalist third party.
Does the description of a successful Nationalist party sound familiar?
Description below---- In parentesis are changes to be made to be relevant to Trumpism

The basic origins based on saying unemployment, rampant inflation, hunger and economic stagnation --- would continue until there was a total revolution. Most problems could be solved, he explained, if Marxists and Jews (immigrants and Muslims) were driven from the nation.

withdrew from the League of Nations (NATO), rebuilt armed forces

considered unfit ----- artists, intellectuals --- and homosexuals. (liberals)

goals were racist focused on advancing the Aryan (white) race

The description is of the Nazi party direct from publications

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise.

I haven't seen any evidence that either party cares about the middle class

I agree with you to a point. However, under Trump the middle class has actually gained ground on the rich. Not much, but some. Under the Dem's and for pretty much ALL of their run of control, the rich have gotten richer, while the middle class gets poorer. The RINO's are clearly in the pocket of the political class. I agree that the political class doesn't give a fig about the middle class. They despise us.

Trump is the first President I have seen who doesn't hold the middle class in contempt.

The tax code and public policies overwhelmingly favor the rich. Even Trump's tax plan ultimately focused on higher earners. Instead of cutting the corporate rate all the way down to 21%, I would have rather they lowered to say around 27 or 28% and instead eliminated income taxes on all income say under $40k. That would have done a lot more for middle and lower income people.

Yes, they do. Show me a Dem controlled Congress willing to relinquish any of their pork to help out the middle class. Trump is ONE guy. Fighting against decades of corruption. Like i said. Wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back