Beyond the surface, has Trump created a third party...the Nationalist Party?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Not since 2001 have I seen America's Best citizens this unified, patriotic, nationalistic and ambitious.
This Trump led coalition aims to preserve and protect America's founding people, principles and values like none other I remember.
Is it safe to assume that a viable third party is/will emerge from the firm foundation Trump has laid?

Last edited:
Yes, he's laid waste to the GOP and essentially created his own party.

White nationalist, vulgar, paranoid, childish, fiscally insane, unstable, conspiratorial, morally bankrupt, isolationist, petty, vindictive, ignorant and breathtakingly shallow.

The Trump Party. A mirror image of its icon.

They've left the conservative values and ideas of small government with the GOP.

Last edited:
More accurately, he's booted out most the neocons and Democrat wanna-bes. They have moved on to become The Lincoln Project.

I look forward to Kasich's blithering turncoat nonsense at the Democrat Convention.

White nationalist, vulgar, paranoid, childish, fiscally insane, unstable, conspiratorial, morally bankrupt, isolationist, petty, vindictive, ignorant and breathtakingly shallow.

They've left the conservative values and ideas of small government with the GOP.

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise. Face it fake middle of the roader, the Dem party has decided that they want to follow a stalinist path. What do we hear from you about that? Crickets.

In other words, you are dismissed.

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise. Face it fake middle of the roader, the Dem party has decided that they want to follow a stalinist path. What do we hear from you about that? Crickets.

You guys don't give two shits about anyone else.

Freakin' liar.

Not since 2001 have I seen America's Best citizens this unified, patriotic, nationalistic and ambitious.
This Trump led coalition aims to preserve and protect America's founding people, principles and values like none other I remember.
Is it safe to assume that a viable third party is/will emerge from the firm foundation Trump has laid?
I think if Trump leads to an actual third party emerging, it'll be on the left. The visceral reaction to Trump seems to have exacerbated the divide between the progressives and the liberals. The progressives don't compromise for shit, so if they can't take the democrat party, they'll bail. If they bail, they'll either fizzle out as a coherent movement (which is fairly likely IMO. They'll go underground and then reemerge in academia in twenty or thirty years)or they'll have to rally to another flag, and since there's no way they'll go republican, they'll have to make their own.

On the other hand, Trump already has the strong support of the vast majority of the republican base, including most of the conservatives, which means that the faction you would loosely say represents the right wing of the republican party already has the party. Those pulling away can largely defect to the democrats, and many have, even if not in name. No new party is likely to emerge from the right.

Freakin' liar.

No, that describes you. You wail at Trump being mean to asshole Dems who are trying to fuck over the middle class yet again in an effort to force them to vote for them. You really are fucked in the head.

Freakin' liar.

No, that describes you. You wail at Trump being mean to asshole Dems who are trying to fuck over the middle class yet again in an effort to force them to vote for them. You really are fucked in the head.
Your devotion to this buffoon is dispiriting.

Freakin' liar.

Your devotion to the destruction of this Republic is asinine.

It's the supporters of the duopoly who appear to be devoted to the destruction of our republic. Every few years you all just flip back and forth between the same two poisons expecting something to get better.

Seems the word you're looking for is "Deplorables". But that's ok, you know how well that worked for Hillary,

Last edited:

Freakin' liar.

At this point it has more to do with you fucknuggets trying to bypass processes and laws to get your way.

What small government would we be talking about?

When does the goose stepping begin?

Freakin' liar.

At this point it has more to do with you fucknuggets trying to bypass processes and laws to get your way.
Like Trump's EO's yeah they are a disgrace.

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise.

I haven't seen any evidence that either party cares about the middle class

I agree with you to a point. However, under Trump the middle class has actually gained ground on the rich. Not much, but some. Under the Dem's and for pretty much ALL of their run of control, the rich have gotten richer, while the middle class gets poorer. The RINO's are clearly in the pocket of the political class. I agree that the political class doesn't give a fig about the middle class. They despise us.

Trump is the first President I have seen who doesn't hold the middle class in contempt.

When does the goose stepping begin?

As soon as hiden biden wins. Of course.

It's the supporters of the duopoly who appear to be devoted to the destruction of our republic. Every few years you all just flip back and forth between the same two poisons expecting something to get better.

And TRUMP ISN'T part of the duopoly you idiot! Why do you think the political class is trying to destroy him! Wake the fuck up!

And you left out "cares for the PEOPLE of the USA, especially the middle class". Something the Democrats despise.

I haven't seen any evidence that either party cares about the middle class

I agree with you to a point. However, under Trump the middle class has actually gained ground on the rich. Not much, but some. Under the Dem's and for pretty much ALL of their run of control, the rich have gotten richer, while the middle class gets poorer. The RINO's are clearly in the pocket of the political class. I agree that the political class doesn't give a fig about the middle class. They despise us.

Trump is the first President I have seen who doesn't hold the middle class in contempt.

The tax code and public policies overwhelmingly favor the rich. Even Trump's tax plan ultimately focused on higher earners. Instead of cutting the corporate rate all the way down to 21%, I would have rather they lowered to say around 27 or 28% and instead eliminated income taxes on all income say under $40k. That would have done a lot more for middle and lower income people.

Forum List

Back