Best Friend Commits Suicide To Be With His Dead Friend...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Family mourns death of boy killed by deputy, boy's best friend - KGUN9.com

Amazing ! Un-fucking-believable !! two little boys, 10 years old.., GONE FOREVER !!

he was asking his Mother, "how far is it to heaven, i don't want him to go alone."

this kinda pisses me off, in every tragic incident, every person near by has to be counseled, why didn't his mother see the obvious ? no info as to how he killed himself. BUT ! it certainly was NOT with a gun !!

Thursday, four days after Sanchez died, family members say the boy's best friend took his own life.

"He was asking about heaven. He didn't want his friend to go by himself,"

Now, the two families, broken and grieving, hope to bury the boy's side-by-side.

"I'm hoping because I think that's what two boys would want,"

After finding out how young the boys were, I regret checking out this chat.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. I don't know where the first one went, but due to what I believe, I have a very bad feeling about the second one. :( :( :(

Page not found, but at what point does a pig justify killing a 10 year old?

Here is the thing. Me personally, if a kid pointed a heater at me, I don't think I'd fire back. I'm 43 years old, I've seen and done 89% of what I sought out to do.

Cops wear vests. Fuck them. What kind of sick, fucked up country is this?

Here is the thing. Me personally, if a kid pointed a heater at me, I don't think I'd fire back. I'm 43 years old, I've seen and done 89% of what I sought out to do.

I think it was an auto ped accident. Did you leap to a conclusion in your haste to condemn law officers ?

In recent years, suicide has become one of the top five causes of death worldwide for children between the ages of 15 and 19 according to the World Health Organization. A 1987 study of youth suicide by the Centers for Disease Control found that 1 to 5 percent of all youth suicides occur in clusters. Since the suicide of a friend or age peer is often a traumatic experience for adolescents (many of whom are left bewildered by the lack of warning signs), the death of one teen might influence other teens feeling suicidal

When Suicides Come in Clusters | Psychology Today

In recent years, suicide has become one of the top five causes of death worldwide for children between the ages of 15 and 19 according to the World Health Organization. A 1987 study of youth suicide by the Centers for Disease Control found that 1 to 5 percent of all youth suicides occur in clusters. Since the suicide of a friend or age peer is often a traumatic experience for adolescents (many of whom are left bewildered by the lack of warning signs), the death of one teen might influence other teens feeling suicidal

When Suicides Come in Clusters | Psychology Today

This is not just a teen phenomenon. Anyone who has a good friend or relative who suicided has an added risk factor. The question is standard on a psych eval. Most people think you can 'predict' suicide in teens. Because at that stage of development people are impulsive and, therefore, unpredictable so you cannot in every case accurately predict. As to this OP, the first one was killed in an MVA, and I am not sure that questions of the other boy would tip anyone off about the potential for suicide.

I think it was an auto ped accident. Did you leap to a conclusion in your haste to condemn law officers ?

The link was bad and it said deputy killed, therefore, it was my best erroneous conclusion, based on the world we find ourselves living in, that the kid was shot.

My bad, but to clarify what you already suspect, I do not like police nor do I trust them and I have good reason not to.

Holly

P.S. I don't know where the first one went, but due to what I believe, I have a very bad feeling about the second one. :( :( :(

he was a CHILD. And did it because of love and compassion.
I don't think he will be judged harshly.
Teachings have changed on the issue, btw.
RIP to both boys.
And may God have mercy for both families. It's the most awful thing to happen.

Last edited:
In nearly every a state a death by car requires a mandatory blood test. Did the cop in question get tested? If not why? Why the double standard, assuming it exists and I suspect it does.

Cops shoot dogs all the time because they're scared of them just think how terrifying a 10 year old would seem.

now, it's where is the body ?

A 10-year-old's suicide? Where's the body? - KGUN9.com

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A dramatic new twist in the disturbing story a mother told 9 On Your Side--how her 10-year old son took his own life after witnessing a terrible accident.

Now new questions are coming out about that entire story.

Officials in multiple departments are now telling 9 On Your Side they never heard a thing about this 10 year old suicide victim.

The suicide story came out after the story about a sheriff's deputy hitting and killing a young boy on the street. (the first boy was playing chicken running back and forth across the street when the deputy was on a non emergency call.., the word "killing" is totally inappropriate..., my OPINION )

Days later--a mother tells us a terrible story about her child---saying he had been the boy's best friend and was so distraught about the accident with the deputy that he took his own life.

The woman told us her name is Genesee Pineda, and her 10 year old son Roman killed himself after that deputy's cruiser hit and killed his best friend.

But authorities we'd expect to know about any unnatural death---especially a child's suicide now tell us they know nothing about Roman.

In an interview with 9 On Your Side Genesee Pineda told us her son Roman saw the deputy's vehicle hit his best friend Xavier Sanchez, and it haunted him.

Pineda says, "He was asking about heaven, that he had repeated that he didn't want his friend to go to heaven by himself."

She says family members later found Roman terribly hurt, from self inflicted wounds.

"They took him to UMC, where he died there," she says.

But when we checked with that hospital, we learn they have no record of the boy coming there.

TMC says it has no record of the child arriving there either.

Then there's the picture Pineda gave us to show viewers. She says it's Roman. But when we ran it through Google Image Search, we find it looks just like a picture on the HBO Website. That site says it's a boy named Josh--not Roman--who appeared on an HBO documentary about homeless kids in California.

And then there's another question.

Pineda told us Roman tried to kill himself while he was on the Pascua
Yaqui reservation. Michael Valenzuela, the tribal police chief there confirmed late Wednesday that he has absolutely no record of a 10 year old child committing suicide.

He says, "We contacted other agencies as well and there's no report, this lady that is claiming this we have no contact with her right now. There is no indication this is a true story."

"Any death like the one Genesee Pineda described would be investigated by the Medical Examiner's Office but the Forensic Science Center says no child matching that description has passed through its autopsy rooms.

Vincent Sanchez, the father of the boy hit and killed by the sheriff deputy, says the story of the boy's suicide touched him so much, he had considered sharing some of the generous donations given to his family to bury his boy.

He even thought about burying the two boys together.

The people at the Branding Iron Bar put on a benefit for the Sanchez family, and were thinking about one for Genesee Pineda.

Bartender Ginger Castellano says, "When someone tells you their son committed suicide, you believe them, like we believed her."

We tried to reach Genesee Pineda for her side of all this.

She had been talking to us freely before these questions started flying; now she is not returning our calls.

Once we made the connection between the picture Pineda gave us, and the one that is on HBO's website, we turned both over to the Tucson Police.

Late Wednesday we got word that a fraud detective has been assigned to look into Pineda's story.

We'll stay on this story and keep trying to get a hold of Genesee Pineda to find out why authorities have not heard about this child's death.

someone is going to hang for this...., at least i hope so :up:

Last edited:

Cops shoot dogs all the time because they're scared of them just think how terrifying a 10 year old would seem.
It wasn't a shooting. It was a car accident. The boy was hit while running back and forth across the street.

In nearly every a state a death by car requires a mandatory blood test. Did the cop in question get tested? If not why? Why the double standard, assuming it exists and I suspect it does.

I'm not sure if they did or not. I SERIOUSLY doubt it. Such details were probably "forgotten" or "overlooked". They aren't releasing many details. Of course they are covering their asses because no doubt they are expecting a lawsuit. So the cover up begins. How do you think it would be going down if it were you that did this?

I'd be lingering in a jail on a suicide watch because I could not deal with it.

Holly

Due to what I believe, I think they're together and happy. Despite what some churches teach, God is a loving God and he understands better than any of us. He was 10 years old, do you really think God/Jesus is going to send the child to hell because he loved his friend so much he gave his life to be with him?

It wasn't a shooting. It was a car accident. The boy was hit while running back and forth across the street.

Yeah I know now. The link was bad and I had to guess at first.

Forum List

Back