Best and worst presidents

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
TRUMP was best president since FD Roosevelt (energy independence, secure border, 1.4% inflation, secure Afghanistan, lowest unemployment in history) and BIDEN is the worst president since James Buchanan, just before Lincoln (stopping oil pipelines in America, opening the border to criminals, fentanyl; ignominious defeat in Afghanistan). We went from the sublime to the ridiculous in one election!"

Attachments

• Mark Marina camo 1-14-2022.jpg
    Mark Marina camo 1-14-2022.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 19
TRUMP was best president since FD Roosevelt (energy independence, secure border, 1.4% inflation, secure Afghanistan, lowest unemployment in history) and BIDEN is the worst president since James Buchanan, just before Lincoln (stopping oil pipelines in America, opening the border to criminals, fentanyl; ignominious defeat in Afghanistan). We went from the sublime to the ridiculous in one election!"

I prefer Reagan to Trump, and perhaps even Bush I.

Reagan was at the helm for the fall of communism, and Bush I was stunningly successful in putting together a military coalition such that the world had never seen.

I do agree that Biden is the worst. He's destroying our country. Joe Biden makes Jimmy Carter look like George Washington...

LOL

I agree Trump was the greatest in 100 years. In his second term, he might end up being the greatest of all time.

0bama might have been as bad as Biden. Biden was the first to openly attempt to wreck the economy and the country. He was, after all, a Communist.

worst.jpeg

It is a very low bar to cross. William Henry Harrison was the best potus ever, Grover Cleveland a distant second followed by John Tyler. All the rest are pond scum tied for last place.

As usual, Turd Catcher has nothing to say. It can't refute the substance of the OP, or even point to anything the incompetent potato Xiden has accomplished, EVER, in the potato's near 50 years as a political whore.

It's only because of mindless sycophants like Turd catcher that the modern sociopath despots were ever able to exist and murder millions of people. Pieces of shit like this are weapons grade stupid.

They need to be banned, not actual weapons.

We have done this before….but

Best
Lincoln
FDR
Washington
Teddy Roosevelt
Jefferson

Worst
Buchanan
Trump
Pierce
Johnson