Bernie supporters, you aren't even in a fair fight! What are you going to do?

Bernard supporters, I feel for you, although I do not agree with Bernies positions. You got hosed!

But remember this--------->the evil GOP did NOT do this, the charming and delightful DNC did!

So now what? Are you going to demand that a person you despise (Barr/Durham) release asap the info on the Obama/Biden Administrations culpability in spygate?

You going to ask the same people to release the info they have on Burisma early? And if you do, what does that tell you about the integrity of the DNC? Hell, even YOU people don't believe they are honest brokers.

This is the 2nd time that you funded, and supported Bernie, and they took a stinky dump all over you. Want to know why they are afraid of Trump? Look in the mirror, then you can answer your own question!

I know, I know, you dislike Trump, and that is fine. But isn't Trump the person saying they are screwing Bernie, while the benign DNC is saying---------->oh no, it wasn't us, we would NEVER screw Bernie. All this just happened hapinstance.

I guess they think you are all dumb! I know what they did, you know what they did, and my 13 year old grand daughter is aware enough to know what they did!

I know, and YOU know, that Warren is being propped up in this race, to take a slice of the Bernie pie; kinda like Kasich tried to do to Trump in 16. It is obvious they do not just want to defeat Bernie and his supporters, they want to BURY THEM!

So what are you going to do? You going to vote Biden? You going to break off into a 3rd party? Or are you going to petition Barr and Durham?

If it were me, I would petition Barr and Durham!

Why?

Because while I do not like Bernie policies, at least he is real. Biden is a phony-e-baloney, and if Barr and Durham have something, it will bring Biden down faster than the Titanic.

Yeah, I know switching sides on this issue is a hard pill to swallow, but the choices are stark----------->the enemy of my enemy is my friend, comes to mind! You either get them...…….with our help...….to release BEFORE the DNC primaries are over, or accept the DNC shaft; then find another avenue politically, to vent your anger.

I do NOT like to put it this way, but------------>pick your poison, because as of now, you still have a chance, but we temporarily have to work together to make it happen.

Contact Barr's office, and demand a fast release. That is all I can offer you, but wish all of you the best!

:desk: Move to Venezuela?

Now that is kinda not good!

I do not think BERNARDS ideas are kosher, but I do think he and his supporters do NOT deserve to have the deck stacked against him by the people in the primary he is running for!

Imagine if it were a bunch of us for liberty, and the GOP or DNC silenced us by manipulation!

Like I said------->I am NOT for BERNARD policies, but I AM for his fair right to espouse his views, AND to NOT have the deck stacked against him in any vote, by any entity, including the DNC!

I think that the democratic party should have the right to insist that their nominee be an actual Democrat.

You know what, I agree with you!

But, they agreed to let him in, with no arm twisting by him! He agreed to the rules.

Now, guess what---------------------->they decided they no lika his stuff! Why? Because he brought the rest of the DNC candidates to their knees, and the only way they could defeat him was...……...consolidate; which in actuality, DENIES the DNC voters of options.

I get it, and that is fine; as long as the DNC admits that they had to stop BERNARD, and in the process DENIED their DNC voters with options.

How the BERNARD supporters will accept your answer is beyond my scope of expertise-) And yet, if you need to stack the vote to get one of your own the nomination in YOUR party, what does that say about YOUR PARTY-)

Bernard supporters, I feel for you, although I do not agree with Bernies positions. You got hosed!

But remember this--------->the evil GOP did NOT do this, the charming and delightful DNC did!

So now what? Are you going to demand that a person you despise (Barr/Durham) release asap the info on the Obama/Biden Administrations culpability in spygate?

You going to ask the same people to release the info they have on Burisma early? And if you do, what does that tell you about the integrity of the DNC? Hell, even YOU people don't believe they are honest brokers.

This is the 2nd time that you funded, and supported Bernie, and they took a stinky dump all over you. Want to know why they are afraid of Trump? Look in the mirror, then you can answer your own question!

I know, I know, you dislike Trump, and that is fine. But isn't Trump the person saying they are screwing Bernie, while the benign DNC is saying---------->oh no, it wasn't us, we would NEVER screw Bernie. All this just happened hapinstance.

I guess they think you are all dumb! I know what they did, you know what they did, and my 13 year old grand daughter is aware enough to know what they did!

I know, and YOU know, that Warren is being propped up in this race, to take a slice of the Bernie pie; kinda like Kasich tried to do to Trump in 16. It is obvious they do not just want to defeat Bernie and his supporters, they want to BURY THEM!

So what are you going to do? You going to vote Biden? You going to break off into a 3rd party? Or are you going to petition Barr and Durham?

Why?

Because while I do not like Bernie policies, at least he is real. Biden is a phony-e-baloney, and if Barr and Durham have something, it will bring Biden down faster than the Titanic.

Yeah, I know switching sides on this issue is a hard pill to swallow, but the choices are stark----------->the enemy of my enemy is my friend, comes to mind! You either get them...…….with our help...….to release BEFORE the DNC primaries are over, or accept the DNC shaft; then find another avenue politically, to vent your anger.

I do NOT like to put it this way, but------------>pick your poison, because as of now, you still have a chance, but we temporarily have to work together to make it happen.

Contact Barr's office, and demand a fast release. That is all I can offer you, but wish all of you the best!

I do not think BERNARDS ideas are kosher, but I do think he and his supporters do NOT deserve to have the deck stacked against him by the people in the primary he is running for!

Imagine if it were a bunch of us for liberty, and the GOP or DNC silenced us by manipulation!

Like I said------->I am NOT for BERNARD policies, but I AM for his fair right to espouse his views, AND to NOT have the deck stacked against him in any vote, by any entity, including the DNC!

I think that the democratic party should have the right to insist that their nominee be an actual Democrat.

But, they agreed to let him in, with no arm twisting by him! He agreed to the rules.

Now, guess what---------------------->they decided they no lika his stuff! Why? Because he brought the rest of the DNC candidates to their knees, and the only way they could defeat him was...……...consolidate; which in actuality, DENIES the DNC voters of options.

I get it, and that is fine; as long as the DNC admits that they had to stop BERNARD, and in the process DENIED their DNC voters with options.

How the BERNARD supporters will accept your answer is beyond my scope of expertise-) And yet, if you need to stack the vote to get one of your own the nomination in YOUR party, what does that say about YOUR PARTY-)

Some of the party manipulation was natural progression.
Fauxahontas took down Bloomberg, his supporters will move to Biden.
She refuses to drop out, siphoning crazy Bernie vote s from him.

The DNC figured out how to screw Bernie differently this time. Instead of the super delegates, they used the other candidates. All of the ones who dropped out espoused basically the same things Bernie is espousing, but suddenly they all exit the race (including Bloomberg) and endorse Biden. This way the DNC can avoid blame and trick the Sanders supporters into accepting being bent over and screwed once again. Warren will drop out soon as well and will most assuredly endorse Biden to put him over the top against Bernie. Did Joe promise them all cabinet positions?

Why?

I do NOT like crazy BERNARDS policies, but the DNC gave him the shaft, again. Do you agree?

I do NOT like crazy BERNARDS policies, but the DNC gave him the shaft, again. Do you agree?

by not releasing your fanciful reports by burr and durham?

Have no fear, they will either be here or your side will win.

We aren't going to be strung along, and if that is what the GOP is trying to do, they will fail.

They either PUT UP, or SHUT UP!

I could vote for Biden, I really could, which probably surprises you. But if the GOP has what they insist they have, then even Democrats are going to turn their backs.

Now, it is up to them. We have all been waiting long enough. Again. they EITHER put UP, or SHUT up, because now we have a moderate Democrat, and even GOPers can live with him, even if we don't want to!

We aren't going to be strung along, and if that is what the GOP is trying to do, they will fail.

I could vote for Biden, I really could, which probably surprises you. But if the GOP has what they insist they have, then even Democrats are going to turn their backs.

Now, it is up to them. We have all been waiting long enough. Again. they EITHER put UP, or SHUT up, because now we have a moderate Democrat, and even GOPers can live with him, even if we don't want to!

How was anything stolen from Bernie? And don't bother with the with the Warren siphoned off votes meme because you can look at Bloomberg's vote totals too. Iowa and NH were friendly territory for Bernie, and no one in the democrat party was for changing them. The dem party revamped the rules so super delegates don't vote in the first ballot.

Bernie had more money than Biden. He had more organization.

I just don't see how anything was "stolen" Rather it seems clear that Bernie and the DSP have a loyal but socio and ethnically limited audience. And no Dem can win a general presidential election without the blacks in Detroit and Philly coming out in numbers, and in Wisc they have to have the blacks in Milwaukee. Further, Bernie has gone out of his way to piss off every dem constituent group in Fla, and the dems have to have that or Ariz if they don't bet Wis. And Bernie also wasn't getting it done with white women in the suburbs who are not lining up for more taxes on their families to pay for HC they already have.

I'm not saying the students don't have legit grievances with loans, but I'm also telling you that there are kids who got into top tier unis with merit and financial aid, and they are not extremely sympathetic towards free four years for anyone.

But Bernie is not pulling from families of four making 80K either.

Last edited:
ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDD......... you can see the SJW whiners prove themselves once again who they really are... they didn't turn out to vote.
I see the young voter turnout for Super Tuesday was predictably low. Which also gave a 0 - 4 loss to AOC endorsed candidates.

No more than they would anyone else who is not a Democrat

No we can't

What is this about... The Democratic Party is in the middle of voting and you want to say voting shouldn't count...

Bernie is a good candidate but the party as a whole prefers Biden.

I know really pisses you off as you had the order in for 'Burn the Socialist' lawn signs.

To Bernie Supporters it is as simple as this, Biden isn't a socialist but he believe in Social Democracy and Social Programs.

US has some great Social Programs like Military and Law Enforcement, but while great can be improved.

We also can expand other programs like Medicare and Education. Maybe not 'for all' but considerably more with your help. The more on our side the more we can expand it. We both want to go in the same direction we just differ on the speed and how far right now.

On the other hand the OP supports a guy who wants to gut these Social Programs, we should work together to make sure our joint vision stays intact.

Thanks for helping us get on the same page as Sanders...
The Democratic Party created Bernie Sanders. But they do not like he is in front with his policies. Biden will do many of the agendas Bernie proposes. We voters are rubes for all the lies. But most should know by now that the Democratic Party is closer to the Socialist Party and is moving towards some type of Communist one.
fk, bernie is an independent. he isn't a fking demofk.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNDD......... you can see the SJW whiners prove themselves once again who they really are... they didn't turn out to vote.
I see the young voter turnout for Super Tuesday was predictably low. Which also gave a 0 - 4 loss to AOC endorsed candidates.
I agree, but Hillary lost just not because of her personal baggage and Comey's surprise with three days to go, which did flip the polls that showed her narrowly holding on at least in Mich and Pa …. although her campaign really fucked up by not going to Wis. The dems lost the votes of people who lost houses and futures and didn't have the 401Ks Obama bailed out. And the kids who graduated in the Great Recession got loans, but there were no jobs, and when there were jobs, there were younger brighter shinier new grads.

The DNC figured out how to screw Bernie differently this time. Instead of the super delegates, they used the other candidates. All of the ones who dropped out espoused basically the same things Bernie is espousing, but suddenly they all exit the race (including Bloomberg) and endorse Biden. This way the DNC can avoid blame and trick the Sanders supporters into accepting being bent over and screwed once again. Warren will drop out soon as well and will most assuredly endorse Biden to put him over the top against Bernie. Did Joe promise them all cabinet positions?

Quid Pro Joe has alot of Quid IOU's!

Why?

well he should go run as an independent that he is. I'll never understand the indefensible.

SJW WARRIORS!!!!!!!.... protesting election results!!!!!!!!... YEAH!!!!!

sjw.png

SJW...on election day turning out to vote..... fizzle...

empty.jpg

Seems BERNARD has changed strategies. He is now going to run attack adds on Biden for his voting record.

That is a huge change for him, he wanted to NEVER run attack adds, or exposes' on his opponents, but I suppose he sees what they have done to him.

The Bernie Bro's have been spanked for not showing up at the polls, so BERNARD still has an outside chance. especially if the "Trojan Horse" known as Warren drops.

Stay tuned!

Well, whaddya know, ask and you shall receive!

Hokie PokieHONTASS just dropped. This means they think they have BERNARD under control!

Well do they?

We shall see!

Forum List

Back