Feeble Joe Biden Hides at Camp David While Trump Holds Massive Rallies in North Carolina and Virginia

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Biden didn't hide last time and he's President now.
Actually he did. Biden would not be president if it hadn't been for covid. The Democrats used covid to change election rules and hide Biden. A gullible public voted the vegetable into office,

Screenshot_20210725-084929_Instagram.jpg Along with many anomalies in the election process. Highly Questionable

Actually he did. Biden would not be president if it hadn't been for covid. The Democrats used covid to change election rules and hide Biden. A gullible public voted the vegetable into office,

View attachment 911547 Along with many anomalies in the election process. Highly Questionable
What will be your excuse next time around, traitor?

View attachment 911547 Along with many anomalies in the election process. Highly Questionable
BS. Trumps idiocy concerning COVID got him beat.

That bit that trump did about languages was definitely one to add to trumps "What the fuck was he talking about" list. Ironic that an interpreter is needed to decipher trump's use of English. What an embarrassment.
Indeed it is an embarrassment, but the fact remains that Trump wins if the election were held today. If the Dems' only chance is to see him convicted of a felony, that doesn't say much about them or their candidate, that's for sure.

That's just where this country is right now.

Indeed it is an embarrassment, but the fact remains that Trump wins if the election were held today. If the Dems' only chance is to see him convicted of a felony, that doesn't say much about them or their candidate, that's for sure.

That's just where this country is right now.
I don't think Trump wins if the election is actually held today. The last poll I saw had Biden up six. And I beieve it was Quinnipiac.

I don't think Trump wins if the election is actually held today. The last poll I saw had Biden up six. And I beieve it was Quinnipiac.
Let's say you're right, I'd still like to know -- what do you think it says about the Dems and the country in general that Trump is even close?

From a big picture perspective, what does that say?

Let's say you're right, I'd still like to know -- what do you think it says about the Dems and the country in general that Trump is even close?

From a big picture perspective, what does that say?
I am right, click the link.

What it means is that no one has been paying attention to anything over the course of the past three years. We've been looking at right wingers in here inundate us with proaganda about trump winning in polls when no one was paying attention. 6 points is a huge lead in a political race.

The fact is Mac that you have believe a narrative that has been inaccurate. We will see later this year how things really are after the conventions.

I am right, click the link.

What it means is that no one has been paying attention to anything over the course of the past three years. We've been looking at right wingers in here inundate us with proaganda about trump winning in polls when no one was paying attention. 6 points is a huge lead in a political race.

The fact is Mac that you have believe a narrative that has been inaccurate. We will see later this year how things really are after the conventions.
That doesn't answer my question, and you don't need to make it personal. Trump won in 2016 and he remains very popular today in this country.

Even if he hasn't won the popular vote, what does it say about a country and a populace that such a person has the support of at least 45%?

Sociologically?

Forum List

Back