Believe All Women

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left have now made their own talking points they’ve been using until recently totally obsolete and irrelevant with their new position that the definition of what a woman is is so vague that nobody can define a woman:

Believe all women.
Unless you’re a woman stay out of the abortion topic.
Glass ceiling for women.
Sexism.
Unequal pay for women.

Feel free to add more.

The Left have now made their own talking points they’ve been using until recently totally obsolete and irrelevant with their new position that the definition of what a woman is is so vague that nobody can define a woman:

Believe all women.
Glass ceiling for women.
Sexism.
Unequal pay for women.

Feel free to add more.
Say, which ones of those are you against? Nobody ever bought believe all women, so it didn't matter. I promise to never have an abortion, as I am a guy, so it's not my topic. More women than men in the universities, these days. If got to keep them down, where are you going to find the trained and talented? I was never the type to hit on any women that worked for me or slap them on the ass on their way by and had a pretty low opinion of those that did, as it cause problems in the workplace. I got no problem with equal pay for equal work. Like I said, which of what you listed are you against?

Say, which ones of those are you against? Nobody ever bought believe all women, so it didn't matter. I promise to never have an abortion, as I am a guy, so it's not my topic. More women than men in the universities, these days. If got to keep them down, where are you going to find the trained and talented? I was never the type to hit on any women that worked for me or slap them on the ass on their way by and had a pretty low opinion of those that did, as it cause problems in the workplace. I got no problem with equal pay for equal work. Like I said, which of what you listed are you against?
So are you planning on murdering anyone?
Commit an act of racism?
Start WW3?

Unless you are, then not your topics either according to your f’d defective excuse for a brain.

So are you planning on murdering anyone?
Commit an act of racism?
Start WW3?

Unless you are, then not your topics either according to your f’d defective excuse for a brain.
Too chickensh#t to answer, eh? Figures.

Says shitforbrains who thinks only people committing the acts of topics have any say so.
What a pathetic midget brain sheeple stooge you are.
Still won't answer, and it is you thread. Can't get much more pitiful than that! You listed several talking points but won't state your position on any of them. Why did you even bother to post the thread? You appear to be the pathetic one. You just want people to back slap you and throw out other talking points picked a random, that you won't state a position on? What a dumb ass you are.

Believe all women.
Glass ceiling for women.
Sexism.
Unequal pay for women.

Feel free to add more.
Where does it say "believe all women"?

Believe all women.
Glass ceiling for women.
Sexism.
Unequal pay for women.

Feel free to add more.
One of the Dems biggest LIES. Believe all women UNLESS they are accusing a high ranking Dem then ATTACK ALL WOMEN ACCUSERS.

Believe all women.
Glass ceiling for women.
Sexism.
Unequal pay for women.

Feel free to add more.
Also no women who accuse Democrat candidates of sexual assault.

Also no women who accuse Democrat candidates of sexual assault.
If freebies are available they know.
F6AACA53-C841-4714-8B5F-D6BA535CF96D.jpeg

Forum List

Back