Being a Good Progressive Doesn’t Make You Incapable of Hate

Thanks for making my point.
Your point was "Liberals love to hate". That is self evidently absurd by anyone not a fool. That you believe it to be so, makes you a fool. But, that is not the only evidence to support such a conclusion, most of what you post is either foolish or banal and usually angry.
That's because you identify everything that disagrees with your views as hate.
Thanks again.
No I don't. Clowns like you I find entertaining.
You aren't acting entertained. More like a schoolgirl needing a fresh tampon.
How does, "a schoolgirl needing a fresh tampon" act? Is this a topic on which you are an authority, or was it a stupid remark by someone unable to post anything of substance?
I was right on target, as you demonstrate once again.

here, you'll feel better...

tampon1.jpg

Nope, it's implied.

Nope, it's inferred by nincompoops (emphasis added on the last five letters).
What has been going on is you guys are so rotten inside that you have to make every decent belief that most people have out to be an indication of evil:

1. Belief in God
  2. Belief in marriage between a man and a woman
  3. Belief that we need to take care of the people in this country before we take care of the poor in other countries
  4. Belief that our money is put to better use when we spend it ourselves
  5. Belief that government spending cuts is essential
  6. Belief that we need secure borders
  7. Belief that we all have the right to our opinions and the right to say them out loud
  8. Belief that the best way to assure that immigrants will prosper is if they learn our language and our customs
  9. Belief that we follow all of our laws, not just the ones we like
  10. Belief that politicians should not be able to make laws that buy votes or places them in a special class

Kudos for putting so much effort into a Straw Man Argument.

1. Believe what you want, if you need to believe in God to act justly, that's cool.
2, Marriage is a contract. See #9 and support it or be a hypocrite.
3. Bull Shit - your kind opposes "entitlements", welfare, minimum wages, Obamacare.
4. Correct, we are consumer driven nation; money put in foreign banks does nothing to aid our nation.
5. Spending needs to be prioritized. Evaluate needs, raise taxes for wars.
6. Yes, we need our borders secured, rationally, not emotionally.
7. Agreed. You have the right to be stupid and obnoxious, and you are.
8. Don't be silly. Should we all eat hot dogs and apple pie? Explain Sen Sessions. Many ESL speakers are better able to express themselves than is he.
9. Some laws are not rational - some need to change, by reasons not emotions.

10. Huh? You hate the Brothers Koch? Oppose the Five who voted yes in the CU cases?
It was no effort at all. I may have left several beliefs out, but those were the ones that were at the forefront of my consciousnesses. And your responses are predictably trivial and irrelevant.

One example is your silly response to #8. Learning the language of the land is essential to getting a job. You feel that I think that immigrants must learn to like everything we like. That's nonsense, as is the rest of your post. Immigrants should learn how to communicate with those around them. Learning our customs is important for them to be able to fit into our society and not reject it. This assures they will have an understanding of this country and it's history. People that do this tend to appreciate it more. Often times immigrants that do become better citizens than native born Americans. They become an asset rather than a boat anchor.

Your attempt to be rational is laudable, the fact that you think in terms of ALL makes you opinion ideological and not pragmatic. Cultural changes take time, usually a generation or more for immigrants to fully assimilate into a new culture, new immigrants hold on to the familiar and learning a new language as an adult can be very problematic.

Yes, they do need to understand our language, but the process is easier said than done. We have third and fourth and more generations of native born American's who can't speak the language properly and whose knowledge of our culture and history is framed pretty much by regionalism. A good many immigrants come to our country better educated and better able to speak English than many of our native born citizens.
So basically you're saying because because the process is difficult, why even bother. The truth is not everyone can do it, and their success in life is dependent on it. You refuse to admit this.

Fact is, liberals love to be people of the world. They admire a person who speaks with a foreign accent more than your average American regardless of the fact that both have identical beliefs.

I notice that you folks on the left like to start your posts with an insult and then you throw out your ideas like you're saying something original. You're just repeating what you were taught in school or what you learned on some leftist website. None of these ideas are even remotely your own.

Nope, it's inferred by nincompoops (emphasis added on the last five letters).
What has been going on is you guys are so rotten inside that you have to make every decent belief that most people have out to be an indication of evil:

1. Belief in God
  3. Belief that we need to take care of the people in this country before we take care of the poor in other countries
  7. Belief that we all have the right to our opinions and the right to say them out loud
  8. Belief that the best way to assure that immigrants will prosper is if they learn our language and our customs
  10. Belief that politicians should not be able to make laws that buy votes or places them in a special class

1. Believe what you want, if you need to believe in God to act justly, that's cool.
3. Bull Shit - your kind opposes "entitlements", welfare, minimum wages, Obamacare.
4. Correct, we are consumer driven nation; money put in foreign banks does nothing to aid our nation.
8. Don't be silly. Should we all eat hot dogs and apple pie? Explain Sen Sessions. Many ESL speakers are better able to express themselves than is he.

10. Huh? You hate the Brothers Koch? Oppose the Five who voted yes in the CU cases?
It was no effort at all. I may have left several beliefs out, but those were the ones that were at the forefront of my consciousnesses. And your responses are predictably trivial and irrelevant.

One example is your silly response to #8. Learning the language of the land is essential to getting a job. You feel that I think that immigrants must learn to like everything we like. That's nonsense, as is the rest of your post. Immigrants should learn how to communicate with those around them. Learning our customs is important for them to be able to fit into our society and not reject it. This assures they will have an understanding of this country and it's history. People that do this tend to appreciate it more. Often times immigrants that do become better citizens than native born Americans. They become an asset rather than a boat anchor.

Your attempt to be rational is laudable, the fact that you think in terms of ALL makes you opinion ideological and not pragmatic. Cultural changes take time, usually a generation or more for immigrants to fully assimilate into a new culture, new immigrants hold on to the familiar and learning a new language as an adult can be very problematic.

Yes, they do need to understand our language, but the process is easier said than done. We have third and fourth and more generations of native born American's who can't speak the language properly and whose knowledge of our culture and history is framed pretty much by regionalism. A good many immigrants come to our country better educated and better able to speak English than many of our native born citizens.
So basically you're saying because because the process is difficult, why even bother. The truth is not everyone can do it, and their success in life is dependent on it. You refuse to admit this.

Fact is, liberals love to be people of the world. They admire a person who speaks with a foreign accent more than your average American regardless of the fact that both have identical beliefs.

I notice that you folks on the left like to start your posts with an insult and then you throw out your ideas like you're saying something original. You're just repeating what you were taught in school or what you learned on some leftist website. None of these ideas are even remotely your own.

Basically I'm saying you're full of shit. And, I do not love Sen. Jeff Sessions. His accent is foreign, more foreign than many of those immigrants you hate and do not know.

1. Belief in God

Basically I'm saying you're full of shit. And, I do not love Sen. Jeff Sessions. His accent is foreign, more foreign than many of those immigrants you hate and do not know.
Well, you saying I'm full of shit matters a damn. Your opinions obviously suck because after over 6 years you're still tonguing Obama's ass. So what you think isn't worth shit. And saying I hate immigrants is total nonsense. I have them in my immediate family. My aunt is Korean. I love the shit out of her. The thing is, she came to America legally. My next door neighbor in San Diego move here legally. He still has problems with English, but for some strange reason, Democrats in California don't want him to have to learn it so he can weed out all of the superfluous bullshit Democrat politicians constantly pump out to the masses. You libs love to keep em poor, stupid, and dependent on you. That way you can assure a strong voting base. Sort of like slave owners 200 years ago.

Well, you saying I'm full of shit matters a damn. Your opinions obviously suck because after over 6 years you're still tonguing Obama's ass. So what you think isn't worth shit. And saying I hate immigrants is total nonsense. I have them in my immediate family. My aunt is Korean. I love the shit out of her. The thing is, she came to America legally. My next door neighbor in San Diego move here legally. He still has problems with English, but for some strange reason, Democrats in California don't want him to have to learn it so he can weed out all of the superfluous bullshit Democrat politicians constantly pump out to the masses. You libs love to keep em poor, stupid, and dependent on you. That way you can assure a strong voting base. Sort of like slave owners 200 years ago.

More shit out of the mouth of mudwhistle - at least you changed the cliche, you didn't say your sister married one. Of course the rest of your post is the usual tripe, parroted conservative propaganda, which makes the shit you post less informative than the words from any parrot.

Oh snap!

Hate is a very powerful emotion and one reserved by rational people of at least dull normal intelligence for very few people, and never for brussel sprouts or too much snow or ice.

Rage is something else, we read it on this message board every day in rants by those offended by the opinions of others. Of course the rational people of at least dull normal intelligence offer rebuttals or refutations, others less rational and with very dull wits resort to name calling.
Not always. Victims of genocide hate the perpetrators, as do victims of war atrocities or families that had a family member murdered, and it is perfectly normal regardless of intelligence to do so. Eventually over time however, the victims (or their relatives) may come to feel pity for the perpetrators.

Hate is a very powerful emotion and one reserved by rational people of at least dull normal intelligence for very few people, and never for brussel sprouts or too much snow or ice.

Rage is something else, we read it on this message board every day in rants by those offended by the opinions of others. Of course the rational people of at least dull normal intelligence offer rebuttals or refutations, others less rational and with very dull wits resort to name calling.
Not always. Victims of genocide hate the perpetrators, as do victims of war atrocities or families that had a family member murdered, and it is perfectly normal regardless of intelligence to do so. Eventually over time however, the victims (or their relatives) may come to feel pity for the perpetrators.

The MMPI equates hate and love as equally powerful emotions, rage is what one feels in the heat of the moment, hate and love are enduring. Love and hate for a noun seems odd, we put a face to the person or pet we love, we put a face to the person we might hate; rage seeks revenge and ameliorates, IMO.

Liberals love to hate. It unifies them and provides solidarity for their cause. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you're evil.

You're wrong; however not everything you post is evil, though on issues of human needs I do consider you at best misguided, and callous conservatives to be evil.
False stereotypes.

More shit out of the mouth of mudwhistle - at least you changed the cliche, you didn't say your sister married one. Of course the rest of your post is the usual tripe, parroted conservative propaganda, which makes the shit you post less informative than the words from any parrot.

Maybe it's because you have a problem with reading comprehension or that your brain is so full of muck that you can't accept the truth when it's presented to you. In other words, you're brainwashed.

Liberals love to hate. It unifies them and provides solidarity for their cause. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you're evil.

You're wrong; however not everything you post is evil, though on issues of human needs I do consider you at best misguided, and callous conservatives to be evil.
False stereotypes.

LOL, the use of "evil" is a rhetorical device used for emphasis, aka, also known as hyperbole.

You're welcome.

Maybe it's because you have a problem with reading comprehension or that your brain is so full of muck that you can't accept the truth when it's presented to you. In other words, you're brainwashed.

"the truth"? Glad to know you know "the truth". Puts you in the same set as many paranoid schizophrenics, conspiracy buffs and fans of PoliticalChic. A set disassociated from reality.

I wouldn't say that. It's more likely that you are just stupid.

"the truth"? Glad to know you know "the truth". Puts you in the same set as many paranoid schizophrenics, conspiracy buffs and fans of PoliticalChic. A set disassociated from reality.

Actually , listening to you sycophantic pud-knockers repeating the administration's fantasies makes us feel we're the only ones who know what reality is.

Fact is, Cass Sunstien wrote a book about invading internet message boards with non-government agents with the sole purpose of tamping down negative rumormongering by bloggers, and he was Obama's regulations czar, so my paranoia is very justified and we'll documented.

Actually , listening to you sycophantic pud-knockers repeating the administration's fantasies makes us feel we're the only ones who know what reality is.

Fact is, Cass Sunstien wrote a book about invading internet message boards with non-government agents with the sole purpose of tamping down negative rumormongering by bloggers, and he was Obama's regulations czar, so my paranoia is very justified and we'll documented.

I'm sure you think your paranoia is justified, but I'm positive it's well documented. Your posts are more documentation of your paranoia than any court would need.

Forum List

Back