Being a Good Progressive Doesn’t Make You Incapable of Hate

Liberals love to hate. It unifies them and provides solidarity for their cause. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you're evil.
I wouldn't say that. It's more likely that you are just stupid.
Look how witty your response is. You are a minor league player trying to compete in pro ball.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a discussion, and not a competition. However, I do realize your posts are more about being as childish and rude as possible than any real facts.

Liberals love to hate. It unifies them and provides solidarity for their cause. Disagree with a liberal and you aren't just wrong, you're evil.
Look how witty your response is. You are a minor league player trying to compete in pro ball.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a discussion, and not a competition. However, I do realize your posts are more about being as childish and rude as possible than any real facts.
...after you just said "I wouldn't say that. It's more likely that you are just stupid."

LOL

...after you just said "I wouldn't say that. It's more likely that you are just stupid."

LOL

That is much more logical than the options you gave.

LOL
But you couldn't argue the point so you insulted me instead.

LOL

Your stupid point, if you insist on calling it that, was nothing more than an insult

Your quote:

Anyone who would spout that kind of crap isn't just wrong. They are either stupid or evil. Probably both.

Well, you saying I'm full of shit matters a damn. Your opinions obviously suck because after over 6 years you're still tonguing Obama's ass. So what you think isn't worth shit. And saying I hate immigrants is total nonsense. I have them in my immediate family. My aunt is Korean. I love the shit out of her. The thing is, she came to America legally. My next door neighbor in San Diego move here legally. He still has problems with English, but for some strange reason, Democrats in California don't want him to have to learn it so he can weed out all of the superfluous bullshit Democrat politicians constantly pump out to the masses. You libs love to keep em poor, stupid, and dependent on you. That way you can assure a strong voting base. Sort of like slave owners 200 years ago.

More shit out of the mouth of mudwhistle - at least you changed the cliche, you didn't say your sister married one. Of course the rest of your post is the usual tripe, parroted conservative propaganda, which makes the shit you post less informative than the words from any parrot.

Maybe it's because you have a problem with reading comprehension or that your brain is so full of muck that you can't accept the truth when it's presented to you. In other words, you're brainwashed.

"the truth"? Glad to know you know "the truth". Puts you in the same set as many paranoid schizophrenics, conspiracy buffs and fans of PoliticalChic. A set disassociated from reality.

Actually , listening to you sycophantic pud-knockers repeating the administration's fantasies makes us feel we're the only ones who know what reality is.

Fact is, Cass Sunstien wrote a book about invading internet message boards with non-government agents with the sole purpose of tamping down negative rumormongering by bloggers, and he was Obama's regulations czar, so my paranoia is very justified and we'll documented.

I'm sure you think your paranoia is justified, but I'm positive it's well documented. Your posts are more documentation of your paranoia than any court would need.

Yeah, and you probably think Obama is honest.

LOL

Your stupid point, if you insist on calling it that, was nothing more than an insult

Your quote:

Anyone who would spout that kind of crap isn't just wrong. They are either stupid or evil. Probably both.

Oh,.....anyone who thinks you're evil is evil.

Good point!!!

Never underestimate the passion of the liberal for his/her/its hate. Surpassed only by the hatred itself!
That's what happens when people live without the love of God. It's the alternative.

So you think you have to believe in a god to be moral, or have normal human relationships?
Yes.

Thanks for once again demonstrating how crazy right wingers can be.

Never underestimate the passion of the liberal for his/her/its hate. Surpassed only by the hatred itself!
That's what happens when people live without the love of God. It's the alternative.

So you think you have to believe in a god to be moral, or have normal human relationships?
Yes.

You're welcome, sir.

Yes.

You're welcome, sir.

Keep up the good work. I know you can always be counted on to bring the crazy.

Yes.

You're welcome, sir.

Yes we can!

Yes.

You're welcome, sir.

Yes we can!

Odd that you would be proud of that, but not unexpected.

I've read your postings, and I can live without the love of your kind of Gawd.
You will. Forever.

And it didn't have to be that way.

Ok by me. The Gawd you've created in your own image is a prick.

Forum List

Back