Rand Paul pulls a Brian Williams, claims he has a Biology Degree

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Two days ago, Rand Paul said to Bloomberg: "I have a Biology Degree". But one day later The Washington Post fact-checker noted that Rand Paul does not have a Biology Degree.

This can be used against Rand Paul in a GOP primary. In the event that he competes against Hillary Clinton, his lie would make it difficult for his campaign to bring up Hillary Clinton's lie that she was shot at in Bosnia.

So a medical degree isn't biology? Who would have thunk it?

Also, acording to the washing post fact checking article, a medical degree form Duke school of medicine is not a college degree. Wow, this is some kind of fact checker.

Where did Brian Williams claim to have education he does not actually have?

Rand Paul has been caught lying about his credentials before, as well as his record and, the evidence shows the right doesn't care that he's an habitual liar.

Also, acording to the washing post fact checking article, a medical degree form Duke school of medicine is not a college degree. Wow, this is some kind of fact checker.
Yeah, and a medical degree is a degree in English too! ". He told the founder of TechCrunch (from the WaPo link):
Paul: “Mine’s in biology and English so this is going to be a great conversation.”

Yeah, and a medical degree is a degree in English too! ". He told the founder of TechCrunch (from the WaPo link):
Paul: “Mine’s in biology and English so this is going to be a great conversation.”
You may be on to something with the "English" part of that statement. However, your op is harping on "Biology". I hope my doctor's medical degree represents an extensive study of human biology.

You may be on to something with the "English" part of that statement. However, your op is harping on "Biology". I hope my doctor's medical degree represents an extensive study of human biology.
1) How many years did your doctor study medicine? 2) Does your doctor claim to have a Biology degree?

Ironically, even Paul defenders are calling him a liar (English type of liar vs. Biology type of liar).

Rand Paul 8217 s claim 8212 twice in one day 8212 that he has a biology degree - The Washington Post

pinocchio_3.jpg

Two days ago, Rand Paul said to Bloomberg: "I have a Biology Degree". But one day later The Washington Post fact-checker noted that Rand Paul does not have a Biology Degree.

This can be used against Rand Paul in a GOP primary. In the event that he competes against Hillary Clinton, his lie would make it difficult for his campaign to bring up Hillary Clinton's lie that she was shot at in Bosnia.

1. Rand Paul has a medical degree from Duke University. He is a doctor.
2. Wouldn't it be nice if the media was this critical about Obama's education background?
3. Nobody is going to give a shit about this except the extreme left nutters at Salon and The Daily Kos, especially a year from now during primary season. If you really think this will be a factor, I have a bridge to sell you.

I'm sure your doctor did obtain extensive knowledge of biology, from the BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT, while taking pre-med. Those departments, which fall under the arts and sciences, don't issue medical degrees. The Medical Schools do.

1) How many years did your doctor study medicine? 2) Does your doctor claim to have a Biology degree?

Ironically, even Paul defenders are calling him a liar (English type of liar vs. Biology type of liar).
1). My doctor's study of medicine is on going.
2). I doubt that my doctor normally refers to his degree as a biology degree; however, I would suspect that he would agree that it is a specialized degree in the biological sciences.

Are you really trying to argue that medical doctors are not types of biologists? What do you think medical doctors study?

Rand Paul has been caught lying about his credentials before, as well as his record and, the evidence shows the right doesn't care that he's an habitual liar.
You have no credibility on this subject, you kiss the ass of the biggest liar in chief in the history of the United states. So move along you opinion means nothing.

Rand Paul was NEVER, and is NOT going to be the GOP nominee. He's a fringe candidate

You have no credibility on this subject, you kiss the ass of the biggest liar in chief in the history of the United states. So move along you opinion means nothing.
their opinion means enough for you to constantly reply to it

their opinion means enough for you to constantly reply to it
Just letting him know after all he let Obama by with, his opinion doesn't count. Come to think about it, you're racist ass opinion doesn't mean anything either. Good day.

Rand paul is a Dr. I'm sure he studied biology on his way to becoming one

What aren't you this upset with Obama claiming to be a professor when he doesn't have a DEGREE to show that he is one. and if he does it was printed up for him because he never attended school for the years it takes to become one. it was BESTOWED ON him by Harvard because he supposedly (taught) there though he has no teaching degree either

they evidently just let any nobody come in there and act like a teacher

You alls desperation is shining through already and we still have two years until Presidential elections. please spare us all the nonsence

Rand paul is a Dr. I'm sure he studied biology on his way to becoming one

What aren't you this upset with Obama claiming to be a professor when he doesn't have a DEGREE to show that he is one. and if he does it was printed up for him because he never attended school for the years it takes to become one. it was BESTOWED ON him by Harvard because he supposedly (taught) there though he has no teaching degree either

they evidently just let any nobody come in there and act like a teacher

You alls desperation is shining through already and we still have two years until Presidential elections. please spare us all the nonsence

Obama has a law degree from Harvard and was the President of the Harvard Law Review.

Forum List

Back