BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

Remember how Trump was supposed to have colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary or how Trump was Putin’s puppet?

Now that was supposition and misstated facts.
You distract from your own bullshit.

Funny

So you want me to ask a sheeple who believed for four years that Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and Trump was Putin’s puppet. Most still believe that bullshit. You are likely one of them.
Your embarrassing, pathetic whataboutism and exaggeration will not help you. It makes you look even worse.

As if you are trying to blame your own embarrassing gullibility and dishonesty on others.

Grow up.

Dude...it's been debunked.

They don't just say "bullshit"...they show why
No they don't. They just insert their fingers in their ears and shout "no evidence! no evidence! no evidence!"

No they don't. They just insert their fingers in their ears and shout "no evidence! no evidence! no evidence!"
Exactly. They also claim a report of election malfeasance is debunked as soon as it comes out but obviously there was no time to debunk the report.

You distract from your own bullshit.

Funny
Nope. Just pointing out how the sheeple don’t learn anything after being lied to for four years straight by the liberal media.

I ask, What Governor or Secretary of State wants to be the first one to admit their State can't run an honest election?

I'm about halfway through Gableman's report in Wisconsin, it's outrageous. I don't see how the legislature can ignore it.
Imagine the outrage if the media actually covered the Gableman Report fairly.

So it's cult or nothing for you
I don’t beleive the lying liberal media anymore. Obviously you do.

This man is probably rolling in his grave.

1646712436657.jpeg

One of us will be right.

I contend that if I am right it would be impossible in today’s contentious environment to state the last election was rigged.

This would be the result.

View attachment 612181
I disagree. It would be impossible period. For the election to be rigged the number of people to be involved in the conspiracy would be huge. Massive. Yet not one person has come through saying it was rigged and they were part of it. Not one. Not one person has shown any evidence of it being rigged. Trump-appointed judges have asked for evidence. GOP secretaries of states have verified results.

Were there the odd irregularity - a dead person voting, somebody voting twice, a felon voting? Sure. But nothing outside the margin of error of EVERY OTHER ELECTION. I've seen issues where two people voted twice and one dead person voted. One of the people who voted twice was a Trump supporter, the other two Dems.

Hardly conclusive.

I'm about halfway through Gableman's report in Wisconsin, it's outrageous. I don't see how the legislature can ignore it.

Easily. As one person pointed out:

"This prompted Republican Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke to tweet, saying, “handing authority to partisan politicians to determine if election fraud exists would be the end of our republic as we know it.”

Gableman is a partisan hack, hired by another partisan hack, to offer a partisan opinion.

. disagree. It would be impossible period. For the election to be rigged the number of people to be involved in the conspiracy would be huge. Massive. Yet not one person has come through saying it was rigged and they were part of it. Not one. Not one person has shown any evidence of it being rigged. Trump-appointed judges have asked for evidence. GOP secretaries of states have verified results.

Were there the odd irregularity - a dead person voting, somebody voting twice, a felon voting? Sure. But nothing outside the margin of error of EVERY OTHER ELECTION. I've seen issues where two people voted twice and one dead person voted. One of the people who voted twice was a Trump supporter, the other two Dems.

Hardly conclusive.
I remember the JFK/Nixon election In 1960. Yes. I am that old. I was too young to vote but I would have voted for JFK if I could have.

***snip***

The GOP’s failure to prove fraud doesn’t mean, of course, that the election was clean. That question remains unsolved and unsolvable. But what’s typically left out of the legend is that multiple election boards saw no reason to overturn the results. Neither did state or federal judges. Neither did an Illinois special prosecutor in 1961. And neither have academic inquiries into the Illinois case (both a 1961 study by three University of Chicago professors and more recent research by political scientist Edmund Kallina concluded that whatever fraud existed wasn’t substantial enough to alter the election).

On the other hand, some fraud clearly occurred in Cook County. At least three people were sent to jail for election-related crimes, and 677 others were indicted before being acquitted by Judge John M. Karns, a Daley crony. Many of the allegations involved practices that wouldn’t be detected by a recount, leading the conservative Chicago Tribune, among others, to conclude that “once an election has been stolen in Cook County, it stays stolen.” What’s more, according to journalist Seymour Hersh, a former Justice Department prosecutor who heard tapes of FBI wiretaps from the period believed that Illinois was rightfully Nixon’s. Hersh also has written that J. Edgar Hoover believed Nixon actually won the presidency but in deciding to follow normal procedures and refer the FBI’s findings to the attorney general—as of Jan. 20, 1961, Robert F. Kennedy—he effectively buried the case.

Another man, too, believed Nixon was robbed: Nixon. At a 1960 Christmas party, he was heard greeting guests, “We won but they stole it from us.” Nixon nursed the grudge for years, and when he was criticized for his Watergate crimes he would cite the Kennedys’ misdeeds as precedent. He may have felt JFK’s supposed theft entitled him to cheat in 1972. It’s an interesting hypothetical: If no pall had been cast over the 1960 election, would Watergate have happened?

Forum List

Back