BARR told Trump to his face, "you're going to lose, you're humiliating yourself: pettiness, acrimony, punching down, chaos--we're tired of this shit"

You keep saying that and will not accept the evidence that has been found that proves the election had no integrity whatsoever. Come back when you have a real answer, you fucking pest.

LOL

You have none, FruitLoops. If you did, this would have been settled long ago.

LOLOL

Once again, you destroy your own position, ya fucking moron.

All this time you've been claiming Flynn faced pleading guilty or going bankrupt. Now you say he was already bankrupt.

:lmao:
The phases up to the plea forced him to spend every dime he had. He even had to mortgage his house. Pleading innocent would have cost him at least as much money.

Excuse me if I didn't use exactly the precise terms you insist on. However, that doesn't make your position credible.

The phases up to the plea forced him to spend every dime he had. He even had to mortgage his house. Pleading innocent would have cost him at least as much money.

Excuse me if I didn't use exactly the precise terms you insist on. However, that doesn't make your position credible.

Post links proving that, fucking moron...

I never said anyone should be allowed to break the law. Anyone who did, should be held accountable. Still, this has been under investigation for years by two different people. And to date, only one person was indicted in regards to the FISA warrant. You can't escape that reality no matter how brain-dead you are.
The IG did that when it all started falling apart. Come back when you know what you are talking about it.

BARR = Jew
Chris Wray = Jew
Gorsuch = Jew
Kavanaugh = Jew
Coney Barrett = Jew
Rupert Murdoch = Jew
Brad Raffensberger = Jew

What have Jews done to the GOP and America.....

and how could any non-invalid American want more....???

LOL

You have none, FruitLoops. If you did, this would have been settled long ago.
WI. and AZ. both have hard evidence that proves 0 integrity. Why do you think there are calls for decertification? You do not do that without the evidence to back it up. You, especially you, and your lie have failed and will continue to fail.

The IG did that when it all started falling apart. Come back when you know what you are talking about it.

I do know. That's why I know only one person has been indicted in regards to the FISA warrants.

I do know. That's why I know only one person has been indicted in regards to the FISA warrants.
There will be more. A punk lawyer who has already been reinstated by the Bar is nothing. It does highlight the dual justice system. Your leaders are a fucking joke.

There will be more. A punk lawyer who has already been reinstated by the Bar is nothing. It does highlight the dual justice system. Your leaders are a fucking joke.

LOLOL

So you say, but you're deranged. Your mental instability aside, maybe there will, maybe there won't -- still ... there's been only one person indicted on charges related to the FISA warrants.

What's taking so long?

Trump appointed all of them.

Ask him.

Every judge he appointed, every AG, every FBI, everyone.... Trump could not stop appointing all Zionist Fascists to all positions from which to backstab Trump in 2020, which is what happened.

Donald Trump does not understand Judaism. Not at all...

"Judaism is not a religion, it is a conspiracy against all other humans"

Care to cite the source of that one....

Trump appointed all of them.

Ask him.

Every judge he appointed, every AG, every FBI, everyone.... Trump could not stop appointing all Zionist Fascists to all positions from which to backstab Trump in 2020, which is what happened.

Donald Trump does not understand Judaism. Not at all...

"Judaism is not a religion, it is a conspiracy against all other humans"

Care to cite the source of that one....

So it's Trump's fault, huh?

So it's Trump's fault, huh?

You must not be following me as closely.

I've started two topics on this. Donald Trump needs to explain why he so badly fucked up his appointments, and why we should believe he won't fuck them up next time....

W would've picked Sessions and Wray. Americans and Republicans deserve better....

You must not be following me as closely.

I've started two topics on this. Donald Trump needs to explain why he so badly fucked up his appointments, and why we should believe he won't fuck them up next time....

W would've picked Sessions and Wray. Americans and Republicans deserve better....
That moron could not keep track of his own shadow.

Forum List

Back