Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
SHow us a video of Barr saying that.

Since when is a case presented to SCOTUS a conspiracy?
NO Tramp case has made it to the EXTREME Court YET!!!!!

“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”

Trump said that his cases, which legal experts have described as far-fetched, should make it to the high court, but did not predict that they would.

“It sounds like if you can’t be heard by the Supreme Court, you lose. Do you believe you will win this?” Bartiromo asked at one point.

“We should be heard by the Supreme Court. Something has to be able to get up there, otherwise, what is the Supreme Court?” Trump said. Asked if he still had a path to victory, Trump said he hoped so.
Yeah?
And so?

Trump played Norman Gramps and other republicans for SUCKERS
Collecting money to bring legal actions that have no merit -- that they can't even take in front of a judge - is likely a case for fraud investigation. Steve Bannon in trouble for something similar.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
SHow us a video of Barr saying that.
It's been all over TV Get off your lazy republican ass and get some truth into your miserable life

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.
I don't trust 99% of a county going to one candidate; it never happens.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

Do you believe in 100%+ turnouts?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Our sources are not equal.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

In "Edison Michigan"?

Talking of Edison, the official source for data.
Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning.jpg

But it must be a far right conspiracy theory... even though it exactly matches how to conduct fraud.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Yeah who cares that at least 28 of cases coming before judges have been labeled BULLSHIT doesn't bother you repubs?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

100%!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.

Just another Deep State University RINO!!!

MAGA

But it must be a far right conspiracy theory... even though it exactly matches how to conduct fraud.

The official source of data is Nate Silver's 538?

I don't think 'official' means what you think it means.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
I know you can't handle this fact.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

Right now on the Arizona hearing, brilliant black woman detailing how 73% of Detroit can't be recounted.

We should be asking Brazil for help. Third world country can help a Banana Republic...

What the hell are you talking about, that data is from Edison.

If it was one of Nate Silver's predictions, there anything is possible indeed, so I can at least understand where you are coming from.

It says, in the corner....that the source is ABC News. And its a graphic from FiveThirtyEight

It says, in the corner....that the source is ABC News. And its a graphic from FiveThirtyEight

It also says the data is from Edison.

I am not going to pull up the actual data, I don't think it's even accessible to general public. You can check that indeed all networks reported that same data, at least they can get that right.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
I know you can't handle this fact.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

That lopsided.....according to your rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube?

I'll stick with the Attorney General's findings over what some random dude on youtube told you to think.

As would any rational person.

Forum List

Back