Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

GOALPOSTS, MOVED:

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Progression:
- No voter fraud.
- No widespread voter fraud.
Now,
- No widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.

Will Barr prosecute the widespread fraud that wouldn’t change the outcome of the election, or nah?

Meanwhile if, as the Associated Press flat out claims, Trump is just making up claims of fraud, shouldn’t they be in favor of a deep and far-reaching audit to show just how crazy he is?

So how can you have a 'stolen election', if there's no 'fraud' that could have change the outcome?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.

GOALPOSTS, MOVED:

Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Progression:
- No voter fraud.
Now,

Will Barr prosecute the widespread fraud that wouldn’t change the outcome of the election, or nah?

Meanwhile if, as the Associated Press flat out claims, Trump is just making up claims of fraud, shouldn’t they be in favor of a deep and far-reaching audit to show just how crazy he is?
2017 Republicans: Commission to investigate voter fraud launched.

2018: Commission disbanded after finding a few cases of mostly Republican fraud.

2020: It’s everywhere! => it’s everywhere we lost => it’s everywhere we lost and we cant show you outside of court just wait=> it’s everywhere and we can’t show you for a few years => Barr’s a RINO

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Well if he were a swamp plant he has done an amazing job. If he isn't he has done a terrible job.
He was going to investigate the governors for their obvious abuse of power but nothing happened. He had multiple reasons to investigate the biased functional monopoly in media and social media and evidence of their wrongs. He could of looked at collusion anti-trust due to a monopolization of the industry or their blatant misuse of the trusted term "News" in order to peddle oped hit pieces and then there was their documented fear mongering panicing the American people and a support of BLM violence that should have been shut down for inciting violence and racial tension. For example the "systemic racism" supposedly leading to black deaths at the hands of the police has actually been disproven. The media created the mindset that police brutalisy was based upon race DESPITE studiesdebunking that myth, Maybe that was just irresponsible jounralism vs a leagl matter but it lead to increased deaths. Yet Barr could not figure out an action to take?
I find that when government officals claim incompetence it's to hide intentionalaction.

Well if he were a swamp plant he has done an amazing job. If he isn't he has done a terrible job.
He was going to investigate the governors for their obvious abuse of power but nothing happened. He had multiple reasons to investigate the biased functional monopoly in media and social media and evidence of their wrongs. He could of looked at collusion anti-trust due to a monopolization of the industry or their blatant misuse of the trusted term "News" in order to peddle oped hit pieces and then there was their documented fear mongering panicing the American people and a support of BLM violence that should have been shut down for inciting violence and racial tension. For example the "systemic racism" supposedly leading to black deaths at the hands of the police has actually been disproven. The media created the mindset that police brutalisy was based upon race DESPITE studiesdebunking that myth, Maybe that was just irresponsible jounralism vs a leagl matter but it lead to increased deaths. Yet Barr could not figure out an action to take?
I find that when government officals claim incompetence it's to hide intentionalaction.

This is one of Trump's 'best people'.

A fish rots from the head.

GOALPOSTS, MOVED:

Progression:
- No voter fraud.
Now,

So how can you have a 'stolen election', if there's no 'fraud' that could have change the outcome?
Until we know the full extent of the fraud, we can't confidently make that claim. But, since you are certain, I'm sure you look forward to a full and fair accounting so that we can all know that we were not disenfranchised.

I'm equally sure that you support the full and complete prosecution of ALL vote fraud, as even ONE stolen vote, is one too many.

So how much fraud have they uncovered and what do they plan to do about it?

GOALPOSTS, MOVED:

Progression:
- No voter fraud.
Now,

Until we know the full extent of the fraud, we can't confidently make that claim. But, since you are certain, I'm sure you look forward to a full and fair accounting so that we can all know that we were not disenfranchised.

I'm equally sure that you support the full and complete prosecution of ALL vote fraud, as even ONE stolen vote, is one too many.

There's no evidence of fraud on a scale that would affect the election's outcome.

So without evidence, what is the basis to claim that the election was 'stolen'?

'Disprove whatever I imagine' is the reasoning of Flat Earthers, Birthers and Truthers.

Well, unless they somehow got to check the signatures... a worthless opinion.
Or....there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

He did not say that, he said he had no evidence that would change the outcome. Widespread fraud has already been established, people voting out of state and from residential addresses.

Which is not surprising... how would he if he could not look for it.
^^^ keepin' the dream alive. :rock:

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.
I don't trust 99% of a county going to one candidate; it never happens.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Our sources are not equal.
Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
I know you can't handle this fact.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

That lopsided.....according to your rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube?

I'll stick with the Attorney General's findings over what some random dude on youtube told you to think.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

As would any rational person.
Have you ever actually looked at election results or are you happy enough when your candidate wins or simply sad when your candidate loses?
If you're attempting to look intelligent by posting Links and have never examined anything yourself, you're worthless.

To make it simple for simple minds...NYC will never have 90% of the vote go to a Democrat.

And by 'examining', you mean watching youtube conspiracy videos with my mouth open?
If Biden won why are you filthy scum spewing out bullshit 24/7 still?

Its fun to watch you lose your shit?

And by 'bullshit', you mean citing things like the Attorney General....or the actual election results?
I haven't lost anything, I'm just stating the facts. If Biden won why are still spewing crap like a rabid skunk?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Actually it is. You simply don't like the outcome, so you're looking for an excuse to ignore it.

Good luck with that.
I live in Nassau County and even the most RW areas are only about 60-65% Republican.

When your source for '99% of a county going to one candidate' is some rambling conspiracy theorist on youtube......can we really trust your accusation?

Especially when the Attorney General has already found no evidence of widespread fraud?

Since you have the attention span of a headline, you don't realize that no election in any city is that lopsided.
NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

I'll stick with the Attorney General's findings over what some random dude on youtube told you to think.

Have you ever actually looked at election results or are you happy enough when your candidate wins or simply sad when your candidate loses?
If you're attempting to look intelligent by posting Links and have never examined anything yourself, you're worthless.

To make it simple for simple minds...NYC will never have 90% of the vote go to a Democrat.

And by 'examining', you mean watching youtube conspiracy videos with my mouth open?

And by 'bullshit', you mean citing things like the Attorney General....or the actual election results?
I haven't lost anything. So, why are you still spewing BS like a rabid skunk if Biden won? And what election results? Last I heard the "results" were being disputed and recounts were underway.

If he looks around he will find hundreds of signed affidavits from those that were viewing the counters. He should also talk to MIT which investigated Dominion.
You can't even prove there are hundreds of affidavits.

So how much fraud have they uncovered and what do they plan to do about it?

An insuffecient amount to change the election's outcome. And with that Pennsylvania republican under investigation for voter fraud, the action they are taking is to investigate and presumably prosecute people that commited voter fraud.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

I haven't lost anything, I'm just stating the facts. If Biden won why are still spewing crap like a rabid skunk?

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

Yes. William Barr.

Link?

Link in the description.

Only a broad statement.

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.

Good luck with that.

NYC is only 2/3rds Blue.

I haven't lost anything. So, why are you still spewing BS like a rabid skunk if Biden won? And what election results? Last I heard the "results" were being disputed and recounts were underway.

And by 'bullcrap', you mean the actual election results and the results of the Attorney General's investigations into the matter?

Barr knows there is nothing in hell now that will stop Biden from becoming President...and his boss.

Also, anyone actually still holding their breath waiting for Durham's report can exhale now. The legitimate report will never see the light of day. IF one comes out it will say the same thing Barr just stated - 'Nothing to see here...move along.'

With none of the proven traitors being punished it is almost 100% certain that such treasonous coups...and stolen elections...will happen again. 'There is NOTHING / no repercussions to fear.'
Sounds like you should flee the country while you still can.

If Biden won why are you vermin so terrified that you have ramped up your lies a 1000 percent?

Barr knows there is nothing in hell now that will stop Biden from becoming President...and his boss.

Also, anyone actually still holding their breath waiting for Durham's report can exhale now. The legitimate report will never see the light of day. IF one comes out it will say the same thing Barr just stated - 'Nothing to see here...move along.'

With none of the proven traitors being punished it is almost 100% certain that such treasonous coups...and stolen elections...will happen again. 'There is NOTHING / no repercussions to fear.'
Sounds like you should flee the country while you still can.

Sadly I doubt any country will accept him.

And by 'bullcrap', you mean the actual election results and the results of the Attorney General's investigations into the matter?
Lmao, now the shill repeats.

Smiling...says the poor, hapless soul who has dismissed Barr's admission that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud as 'fake news'.

Riddle me this.....if its 'fake news', and Barr never said that, why did Trump's lawyer just release this response?

You've been played again, Mike.

The case to be presented to SCOTUS is not fraud.
Look it up.

So are you acknowledging the lack of evidence of fraud......or just ignoring the OP entirely?

Fraud was used by Rudy to get to SCOTUS ASAP.
Watch the entire video or stick your uneducated brain up your ass.

LOL

That's going nowhere. There's nothing unconstitutional about Act77

Forum List

Back