Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.
The case to be presented to SCOTUS is not fraud.
Look it up.

So are you acknowledging the lack of evidence of fraud......or just ignoring the OP entirely?

Fraud was used by Rudy to get to SCOTUS ASAP.
Watch the entire video or stick your uneducated brain up your ass.

Or....I'll just read Barr's interview. As its far more relevant to the outcome of the election than a conspiracy theorist on youtube.

But you keep clinging to batshit conspiracy videos. I'll keep watching the states certify Biden victories.

Deal?

Since when is a case presented to SCOTUS a conspiracy?
You are proof that Liberals have the attention span of a gnat.

Or....that I find election results and the Attorney General's acknowledgment of a lack of evidence of fraud to be more relevant to the election....

....than then incoherent ramblings of some random conspiracy theorist on youtube.

As would any rational person

The case to go to SCOTUS is not based on fraud.
You have a 1 second attention span.
I wouldn’t trust you even if if you posted something valid.
I hope you’re not like this at work.

Tell us, Perry Mason, what is the case going to the USSC?

Why are you asking Indy? He's just apeing what the youtube conspiracy theorist told him to think.

I didn't think it was possible, but some of these people are dumber than they sound.

Coming from a poster who's most intellectual statement of any given day consists of 3 words, "Orange Man Bad!"

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

You are mentally retarded.

I'm actually considering showing a psychiatrist various user postings.

If you need Barr's address....let me know.

The fat fuck won't even release the FBI's dossier on 9/11.

So now Barr is 'that fat fuck'.

Its kinda fun to watch them eat their own.

I never liked Barr from the start and I'd be shocked if you can find a post where I did.

Of course not. You and all the other conservatives have always hated him.

Its merely a grand coincidence that this hatred manifested among you all immediately after he revealed that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Think of the odds.

They gotta come up with some reason to defend their crazy Mad King. They will twist themselves into angles trying to spin what Barr said. I expect trump is trying to get him to walk back his statement as I type.

Dude......Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" throwing the 2020 election......or the US special forces attacking the CIA in germany? The army seizing 'dominion' servers in Germany? The DOJ being part of the plot to steal the election? The CIA super computer hacking the election?

These poor conspiracy pretezels became gordian knots of batshit weeks ago.

As the election is stolen what is DOJ busy investigating (can't make it up)....

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! trump's defender has told the nation that trump is a LIAR!

Duplicate thread, Buckaroo Bonzai

It deserves duplicate. This should end trump's continuous lies....but it won't. Cause trump is going to keep milking this cow, He needs the money to pay off loans and Putin.

It won't budge the conspiracy theorists. This thread is already littered with excuses to ignore Barr and cling to thier silly little conspiracy.

Cracks me up with how you idiots clung to one conspiracy theory after another for the last four years, now suddenly you are against conspiracy theories, LOL
Yeah, name one conspiracy crazier than Delta Force seizing a CIA server in Frankfurt that was hacking the election to make Trump lose.
Russian collusion, or did you folks already forget Trump was exonerated for that?

You are misleading the conclusion of the report. There was no "Conspiracy." There was plenty of collusion that could not be categorized as part of a conspiracy. And there were multiple incidents of obstruction of justice. And if the next AG wants to pursue if, they will nail him. There were multiple contacts with Russian agents and bad actors. That is collusion. It is not a legal term. Have a Nice Day.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Look it up.

So are you acknowledging the lack of evidence of fraud......or just ignoring the OP entirely?

Or....I'll just read Barr's interview. As its far more relevant to the outcome of the election than a conspiracy theorist on youtube.

But you keep clinging to batshit conspiracy videos. I'll keep watching the states certify Biden victories.

Deal?

Or....that I find election results and the Attorney General's acknowledgment of a lack of evidence of fraud to be more relevant to the election....

....than then incoherent ramblings of some random conspiracy theorist on youtube.

Why are you asking Indy? He's just apeing what the youtube conspiracy theorist told him to think.

I didn't think it was possible, but some of these people are dumber than they sound.

Coming from a poster who's most intellectual statement of any given day consists of 3 words, "Orange Man Bad!"

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

I never liked Barr from the start and I'd be shocked if you can find a post where I did.

Its merely a grand coincidence that this hatred manifested among you all immediately after he revealed that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Think of the odds.

They gotta come up with some reason to defend their crazy Mad King. They will twist themselves into angles trying to spin what Barr said. I expect trump is trying to get him to walk back his statement as I type.

Dude......Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" throwing the 2020 election......or the US special forces attacking the CIA in germany? The army seizing 'dominion' servers in Germany? The DOJ being part of the plot to steal the election? The CIA super computer hacking the election?

Who says the election was stolen?

Certainly not the Attorney General:

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

GAME
SET
MATCH!

Time for Trump to walk off the court, and try to resist throwing his racket at a referee. Or rather, Barr.

NO Tramp case has made it to the EXTREME Court YET!!!!!

“Well, the problem is, it’s hard to get into the Supreme Court,” Trump said on Fox News’ “Sunday Morning Futures,” after host Maria Bartiromo asked him when he expected his challenges to make it to the justices.

“I’ve got the best Supreme Court advocates, lawyers, that want to argue the case, if it gets there. They said, ‘It’s very hard to get a case up there,’” Trump added. “Can you imagine, Donald Trump, president of the United States, files a case, and I probably can’t get a case.”

Trump said that his cases, which legal experts have described as far-fetched, should make it to the high court, but did not predict that they would.

“It sounds like if you can’t be heard by the Supreme Court, you lose. Do you believe you will win this?” Bartiromo asked at one point.

“We should be heard by the Supreme Court. Something has to be able to get up there, otherwise, what is the Supreme Court?” Trump said. Asked if he still had a path to victory, Trump said he hoped so.

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! trump's defender has told the nation that trump is a LIAR!

It deserves duplicate. This should end trump's continuous lies....but it won't. Cause trump is going to keep milking this cow, He needs the money to pay off loans and Putin.

It won't budge the conspiracy theorists. This thread is already littered with excuses to ignore Barr and cling to thier silly little conspiracy.

Cracks me up with how you idiots clung to one conspiracy theory after another for the last four years, now suddenly you are against conspiracy theories, LOL
Yeah, name one conspiracy crazier than Delta Force seizing a CIA server in Frankfurt that was hacking the election to make Trump lose.
Russian collusion, or did you folks already forget Trump was exonerated for that?

You are misleading the conclusion of the report. There was no "Conspiracy." There was plenty of collusion that could not be categorized as part of a conspiracy. And there were multiple incidents of obstruction of justice. And if the next AG wants to pursue if, they will nail him. There were multiple contacts with Russian agents and bad actors. That is collusion. It is not a legal term. Have a Nice Day.
Apparently not, since Trump was exonerated. Or did you forget that to? You silly liberals and your whacky conspiracy theories...

Who wants to bet Trump fires Barr?
Barr doesn't give a shit because he's out of a job in 50 days anyway.

Barr knows there is nothing in hell now that will stop Biden from becoming President...and his boss.

Also, anyone actually still holding their breath waiting for Durham's report can exhale now. The legitimate report will never see the light of day. IF one comes out it will say the same thing Barr just stated - 'Nothing to see here...move along.'

With none of the proven traitors being punished it is almost 100% certain that such treasonous coups...and stolen elections...will happen again. 'There is NOTHING / no repercussions to fear.'

So.....Barr is in on it too now, Tinfoil?
Barr is gone.

GAME
SET
MATCH!

Time for Trump to walk off the court, and try to resist throwing his racket at a referee. Or rather, Barr.

Nah. This was over a long, long time ago.

We passed into 'embarrassing to watch' with the Four Seasons Landscaping fiasco. This is just frosting on the denial cake.

Apparently not, since Trump was exonerated. Or did you forget that to? You silly liberals and your whacky conspiracy theories...
No he was not.

Look it up.

Deal?

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

Think of the odds.

Cause....weeks ago.....Barr asked them to investigate. THEY HAVE FOUND NOTHING THAT WOULD CHANGE THE OUTCOME. Please keep up with the Thread...

Barr knows there is nothing in hell now that will stop Biden from becoming President...and his boss.

Also, anyone actually still holding their breath waiting for Durham's report can exhale now. The legitimate report will never see the light of day. IF one comes out it will say the same thing Barr just stated - 'Nothing to see here...move along.'

With none of the proven traitors being punished it is almost 100% certain that such treasonous coups...and stolen elections...will happen again. 'There is NOTHING / no repercussions to fear.'

Barr is gone.

Almost certainly. Petty is as petty does.

Trump was NOT exonerated, you stupid TrumpTard.
Trump SAID he was exonerated, but that was not the case.

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49100778

Jul 25, 2019 — Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress. Published: 25 July 2019.

Mueller says Trump was not exonerated; Trump declares ...
www.reuters.com › article › mueller-says-trump-was-no...

Jul 23, 2019 — Mueller's report, released in redacted form on April 18, did not reach a conclusion on whether Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice ...

Mueller declares his Russia report did not exonerate Trump
apnews.com › article

May 29, 2019 — WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller said Wednesday that charging President Donald Trump with a crime was “not an ...

Mueller says Trump not exonerated, knocks president's praise ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › robert-...

Jul 24, 2019 — Mueller says his report does not exonerate President Trump. July 24, 201903:57. "Over the course of my career, I've seen a number of ...

Report doesn't exonerate Trump, Mueller testifies, and he ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Jul 24, 2019 — Robert Mueller has testified that his report does not exonerate President Donald Trump as he has claimed and that he could be charged after ...

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
Actually, it isn't.
If I gave my boss that response, he would rip me apart in front of the entire staff and start asking me specifically every step I took.

Barr is gone.

Trump will appoint his fuck-buddy Rudy as the new Acting AG.

Trump was NOT exonerated, you stupid TrumpTard.
Trump SAID he was exonerated, but that was not the case.

Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-us-canada-49100778

Jul 25, 2019 — Trump was not exonerated by my report, Robert Mueller tells Congress. Published: 25 July 2019.

Mueller says Trump was not exonerated; Trump declares ...
www.reuters.com › article › mueller-says-trump-was-no...

Jul 23, 2019 — Mueller's report, released in redacted form on April 18, did not reach a conclusion on whether Trump committed the crime of obstruction of justice ...

Mueller declares his Russia report did not exonerate Trump
apnews.com › article

May 29, 2019 — WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller said Wednesday that charging President Donald Trump with a crime was “not an ...

Mueller says Trump not exonerated, knocks president's praise ...
www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › robert-...

Jul 24, 2019 — Mueller says his report does not exonerate President Trump. July 24, 201903:57. "Over the course of my career, I've seen a number of ...

Report doesn't exonerate Trump, Mueller testifies, and he ...
abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Jul 24, 2019 — Robert Mueller has testified that his report does not exonerate President Donald Trump as he has claimed and that he could be charged after ...
Yet he is still president. That means exonerated. Bye moron.

Forum List

Back