Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

More kindling for the conspiracy bonfire. Apparently Barr is 'in on it' too.
The case to be presented to SCOTUS is not fraud.
Look it up.

So are you acknowledging the lack of evidence of fraud......or just ignoring the OP entirely?

Fraud was used by Rudy to get to SCOTUS ASAP.
Watch the entire video or stick your uneducated brain up your ass.

Or....I'll just read Barr's interview. As its far more relevant to the outcome of the election than a conspiracy theorist on youtube.

But you keep clinging to batshit conspiracy videos. I'll keep watching the states certify Biden victories.

Deal?

Since when is a case presented to SCOTUS a conspiracy?
You are proof that Liberals have the attention span of a gnat.

Or....that I find election results and the Attorney General's acknowledgment of a lack of evidence of fraud to be more relevant to the election....

....than then incoherent ramblings of some random conspiracy theorist on youtube.

As would any rational person

The case to go to SCOTUS is not based on fraud.
You have a 1 second attention span.
I wouldn’t trust you even if if you posted something valid.
I hope you’re not like this at work.

Tell us, Perry Mason, what is the case going to the USSC?

Why are you asking Indy? He's just apeing what the youtube conspiracy theorist told him to think.

I didn't think it was possible, but some of these people are dumber than they sound.

Coming from a poster who's most intellectual statement of any given day consists of 3 words, "Orange Man Bad!"

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

You are mentally retarded.

I'm actually considering showing a psychiatrist various user postings.

If you need Barr's address....let me know.

The fat fuck won't even release the FBI's dossier on 9/11.

So now Barr is 'that fat fuck'.

Its kinda fun to watch them eat their own.

I never liked Barr from the start and I'd be shocked if you can find a post where I did.

Of course not. You and all the other conservatives have always hated him.

Its merely a grand coincidence that this hatred manifested among you all immediately after he revealed that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Think of the odds.

I hate almost 100% of out Representatives; they're all the same except the Ds will toss a welfare breadcrumb.

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.

These shills are gonna start going down on each other any minute now.

Or......I can just enjoy Barr's interview.

Where is the interview?

Link in the OP.

And again, Norman. You don't need an excuse to ignore Barr. Just do what you do with any source that contradicts your silly conspiracies.
There is not one county in the US where one party gets even 80% of the vote over the other party.
A Red County will be between 55-60% R.
A Blue County will be between 55-60% D.

90% of a county voting for one candidate is 100% fraud.

Did your rambling youtube conspiracy theorist tell you that?

You might want to check with the Attorney General and the DOJ investigations regarding evidence of fraud.
It's less than 10 minutes long and you're too mentally disturbed to watch it.
You'd rather repeat the same post here for 2 months every 30 seconds.
Shows how off kilt you are.

Or......you could just acknowledge the results of both the election and the DOJ investigations rather than clinging to incoherent ramblings of a youtube conspiracy theorist.
Has anybody reported on the details of the investigation?

Yes. William Barr.

Barr said U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but they’ve uncovered no evidence that would change the outcome of the election. Barr was headed to the White House later for a previously scheduled meeting.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.
Link?
You know...like you always ask for.

Link in the description.

Which you already know. You're merely looking an excuse to ignore the outcome.

Kinda like the election results.
Zero details on the investigation.
Only a broad statement.

That quote is from the OP, link included.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP

That's pretty specific.
Total bullshit. Someone saying he said that is bs fake news.

I would like to see the interview in full as well. The OP said he was listening to it, WHERE IS IT?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

Look it up.

So are you acknowledging the lack of evidence of fraud......or just ignoring the OP entirely?

Or....I'll just read Barr's interview. As its far more relevant to the outcome of the election than a conspiracy theorist on youtube.

But you keep clinging to batshit conspiracy videos. I'll keep watching the states certify Biden victories.

Deal?

Or....that I find election results and the Attorney General's acknowledgment of a lack of evidence of fraud to be more relevant to the election....

....than then incoherent ramblings of some random conspiracy theorist on youtube.

Why are you asking Indy? He's just apeing what the youtube conspiracy theorist told him to think.

I didn't think it was possible, but some of these people are dumber than they sound.

Coming from a poster who's most intellectual statement of any given day consists of 3 words, "Orange Man Bad!"

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

Yup....if you don't agree with King trump, you are a worthless POS....

hundreds of signed affidavits from those that were viewing the counters.
Wait just a minute there Slick, Tramp and his Nazis have been claiming that no one was allowed to view the counters!!! Are you saying Tramp and the Trump Nazis have been LYING all along?????

"In Philadelphia, observers have been kept far away — so far that people are using binoculars to try and see — and there's been tremendous problems caused. They put paper on all of the windows so you can't see in."
- Donald Jackass Trump

OP=fake news. Total bullshit.

Or...you've simply been trained to think that anything you contradicts what you want to believe is 'fake'.
No liar, the OP is crap. No proof he said anything, just some asshole saying Barr said that. Prove it or stfu.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Mike.

Alas, the world doesn't disappear.
There is nothing in the link ya lying skank. All you scum are doing is lying. If Biden won why are you shills spewing bs at warp speed? It wouldn't matter if he won? Lmao.

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! trump's defender has told the nation that trump is a LIAR!

Duplicate thread, Buckaroo Bonzai

It deserves duplicate. This should end trump's continuous lies....but it won't. Cause trump is going to keep milking this cow, He needs the money to pay off loans and Putin.

It won't budge the conspiracy theorists. This thread is already littered with excuses to ignore Barr and cling to thier silly little conspiracy.

Cracks me up with how you idiots clung to one conspiracy theory after another for the last four years, now suddenly you are against conspiracy theories, LOL
Yeah, name one conspiracy crazier than Delta Force seizing a CIA server in Frankfurt that was hacking the election to make Trump lose.
Russian collusion, or did you folks already forget Trump was exonerated for that?

NOW SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! trump's defender has told the nation that trump is a LIAR!

It deserves duplicate. This should end trump's continuous lies....but it won't. Cause trump is going to keep milking this cow, He needs the money to pay off loans and Putin.

It won't budge the conspiracy theorists. This thread is already littered with excuses to ignore Barr and cling to thier silly little conspiracy.

Cracks me up with how you idiots clung to one conspiracy theory after another for the last four years, now suddenly you are against conspiracy theories, LOL
Yeah, name one conspiracy crazier than Delta Force seizing a CIA server in Frankfurt that was hacking the election to make Trump lose.
Russian collusion, or did you folks already forget Trump was exonerated for that?
And what was so crazy about that?

Look it up.

Deal?

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

I never liked Barr from the start and I'd be shocked if you can find a post where I did.

Its merely a grand coincidence that this hatred manifested among you all immediately after he revealed that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Think of the odds.

They gotta come up with some reason to defend their crazy Mad King. They will twist themselves into angles trying to spin what Barr said. I expect trump is trying to get him to walk back his statement as I type.

If nothing is done to eliminate the methods used to 'steal' the election this time are not eliminated the same thing is guaranteed to happen in 2024.

There were no methods to steal the election. The election was won the American way. The first corrupt and absolute asshole President was rejected and voted out of office. And if you really believed the election
was a massive 10 million vote fraud, you’d be a true Patriot and take up arms to defend the republic. Because if this election was indeed stolen - that’s it, it’s over. America no longer exists a democratic Republic.

You don’t really believe in this horseshit Sidney Powell whacko stuff. But its your way to talk big and not be the loser and deplorable that you truly are. Deplorable for supporting a complete and utter incompetent, immoral lying asshole in our White House for four years.

Lol I hate how republicans pretend to know what they are talking about. Signatures change naturally over time. This has been proven.
I have peripheral neuropathy from my chemo therapy treatment and can barely hold a pen, so my sig has changed drastically!

You are misleading the conclusion of the report. There was no "Conspiracy." There was plenty of collusion that could not be categorized as part of a conspiracy. And there were multiple incidents of obstruction of justice. And if the next AG wants to pursue if, they will nail him. There were multiple contacts with Russian agents and bad actors. That is collusion. It is not a legal term. Have a Nice Day.

Look it up.

Deal?

YOU MUST BE REALLY SLOW!

Think of the odds.

They gotta come up with some reason to defend their crazy Mad King. They will twist themselves into angles trying to spin what Barr said. I expect trump is trying to get him to walk back his statement as I type.

Dude......Hugo "I've Been Dead Since 2013" throwing the 2020 election......or the US special forces attacking the CIA in germany? The army seizing 'dominion' servers in Germany? The DOJ being part of the plot to steal the election? The CIA super computer hacking the election?

These poor conspiracy pretezels became gordian knots of batshit weeks ago.

Forum List

Back