Obama Claims That Trump Says Racist Things About Mexicans,

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Really ? What so-called "racist things" are those ? I don't know of any.

Here is an entire sentence in which Obama made this claim >> "There’s a lot of evangelical Hispanics who, the fact that Trump says racist things about Mexicans, or puts detainees — you know undocumented workers — in cages, they think that’s less important than the fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion,”

If this is actually a "fact" as Obama claims, there must be something to substantiate it

....yet Latinos voted in such great numbers for Trump that Barry felt the need to attack / go after them, which was the main point behind his comment in the interview.

FLASHBACK:
2016: DNC Computer hacked - exposes racist, sexist, anti-homosexual, anti-Semitic remarks / language by prominent Democrats

2020: Democrats public expose their own Anti-Semitic beliefs / language in repeated defense of Omar and Tlaib Anti-Semitic comments, Tlaib Censured

Nothing to see here - move along.

President Obama is correct.

And it's not just Mexicans.
WORTHLESS POST. Try answering the question >>> What so-called "racist things" are those ?

The fact that you posted without answering the question, means you DON'T HAVE an answer.

So what? He’s a citizen of the United States. He has the right to free speech, eve if you don’t like the things he says (or believes).

This President has never said anything derogatory about "Mexicans," Muslims, African Americans, women, immigrants, or people of irregular sexual preference.

The party of "science" not only ignores science; they ignore facts and the common meaning of everyday words.

When challenged to produce the words mentioned in my first paragraph above, they talk about "code words," and "dog whistles."

Facts simply don't matter to that crowd.

I'm still waiting for somebody to answer the question of the OP >> " What so-called "racist things" are those ?

"Hispanics" are somewhat more diverse than American "Blacks."

"Hispanic" includes,
  • U.S. citizens in Puerto Rico,
  • people of Mexican ancestry,
  • people of Cuban ancestry,
  • people from at least four other Central American countries,
  • people from Spain.
Blacks include not only African Americans, but Africans, and negroid people from the West Indies.

The Honorable Barack Obama should be careful about calling other people "racist."

Although he used very low-key & elegant language during his eight years, he said many things that were tinged with racism. Comments that show an underlying feeling of resentment and even anger.

I hope that President Biden appoints him to a high-profile position, for apparently he desperately wants to remain in the public eye.

Really ? What so-called "racist things" are those ? I don't know of any.

Here is an entire sentence in which Obama made this claim >> "There’s a lot of evangelical Hispanics who, the fact that Trump says racist things about Mexicans, or puts detainees — you know undocumented workers — in cages, they think that’s less important than the fact that he supports their views on gay marriage or abortion,”

If this is actually a "fact" as Obama claims, there must be something to substantiate it
Obama thinks everyone who does not agree with him is racist. What else is new. He makes this statement in the hope that he can change minds of Latinos. If you look at his quote, he's even admonishing Latinos for not buying into what he's saying. For starters, who built the cages and why? Latinos want a thriving economy so they can make money. Latinos are not going to buy into anyone saying "energy prices must necessarily go up" - it costs them more to work and earn. Many Latinos come here to the US and open small businesses. Does anyone think they want egregious levels of regulation and lability?

Forum List

Back