Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

God Bless all Patriots in Texas! :thup:
Sound more like immature thugs who never matured beyond 8th grade. Democracy is rumbling, is that it?

The state was founded by illegal aliens who insisted on having slaves in Mexico where slavery was outlawed... many Texans have long had a problem comprehending THE LAW.

Lately they're not doing too well with the Constitution either.

If you get where a lot of poor whites live, the crime situation is similar. Try some choice locations in eastern KY or southern WV. It's not a black thing. It's a social thing.
It's mostly a black thing. People in KY and WV can walk down the street with no fear. Not so in Oakland.

"the finger" is not a fascist salute, moron.

The squad is a gang of criminals. Ilhan Omar is about to be arrested for her corruption.
Did you get that from Alex Jones? "for her corruption", lol. You haven't the foggiest clue of what you speak. You salivate on cue, Putin's dog. Pavlov was Russian, right, get it? Oh, sorry I forgot you've learned nothing and school is for communists, so never mind

Sound more like immature thugs who never matured beyond 8th grade. Democracy is rumbling, is that it?

The state was founded by illegal aliens who insisted on having slaves in Mexico where slavery was outlawed... many Texans have long had a problem comprehending THE LAW.

Lately they're not doing too well with the Constitution either.
You're talking about black people when you refer to "immature thugs who never matured beyond 8th grade," you dumb fucking moron.

Are you a racist?

The irony.

The real story here though is that the police are putting a 2,000 reward out for information. The rest of us would be utterly ignored and the cops would not even bother to look for the perp. Hell, policy seems to outright state they not look for them. A democrat senator though? Now it is suddenly so important that we need to offer a reward.

I wonder if it is the taxpayers of Boxer putting up that reward. If it is the cops, that is simply wrong.

How does a little bartender manage to accrue millions in the short time she's been in office?

It's mostly a black thing. People in KY and WV can walk down the street with no fear. Not so in Oakland.
No, you go the wrong places you are not safe in the worst parts of eastern KY and WV.

You might attract hostility in a black neighborhood because you ooze disdain.

I'm "white", so-called, and worked in Watts, Los Angeles, California, and I was safe. So something about your anti-black narrative just isn't adding up.

The irony.

The real story here though is that the police are putting a 2,000 reward out for information. The rest of us would be utterly ignored and the cops would not even bother to look for the perp. Hell, policy seems to outright state they not look for them. A democrat senator though? Now it is suddenly so important that we need to offer a reward.

I wonder if it is the taxpayers of Boxer putting up that reward. If it is the cops, that is simply wrong.
Well, when a Republican Senator is assaulted, I hope the cops do nothing, to please you.

Did you get that from Alex Jones? "for her corruption", lol. You haven't the foggiest clue of what you speak. You salivate on cue, Putin's dog. Pavlov was Russian, right, get it? Oh, sorry I forgot you've learned nothing and school is for communists, so never mind
Corruption? Omar's Campaign Reportedly Funded Nearly 80% of Her Husband's Consulting Business

Ilhan Omar’s Arrest Record And Corruption Charges Revealed

Corruption: Rep. Ilhan Omar funneled $600,000 to her husband's firm in three weeks

No, you go the wrong places you are not safe in the worst parts of eastern KY and WV.

I'm "white", so-called, and worked in Watts, Los Angeles, California, and I was safe. So something about your anti-black narrative just isn't adding up.
Bullshit.

Was it ******* ?
I hope she yelled I'm your ally!
This reveals the essential racism of the white-right RepubliQan of today. A criminal who is black assaults Boxer, therefore represents ALL black people, so if Boxer voted for some jobs program to help black youth, then that makes her an ally of the criminal, since ALL black people are represented every time any black person does anything wrong.

Similarly, then, since I advocate that cops do NOT rampantly shoot down unarmed black people in the streets, in their cars and in their homes, then that makes me an ally of every black criminal on the planet, since, of course one black people is all black people and they're all the same.

That's pretty much how you think, isn't it?

Anything real? Some indication that real journalists uncovered something? That some legal entity is investigating?

Historically members of both Parties have been exposed for corruption, but knowing how today's RepubliQans operate, I know they believe every ludicrous theory they hear, so we're gonna need some facts here, before I believe this.

By the way, why is Duncan Hunter still in Congress? There's that corruption thing...

Anything real? Some indication that real journalists uncovered something? That some legal entity is investigating?

Historically members of both Parties have been exposed for corruption, but knowing how today's RepubliQans operate, I know they believe every ludicrous theory they hear, so we're gonna need some facts here, before I believe this.

By the way, why is Duncan Hunter still in Congress? There's that corruption thing...
You failed to prove that Omar is not corrupt. Any honest person would admit she is.

Karma is a BITCH ....

For all of us !!!
Does a state accrue karma? What then is that of Texas like?

Stolen land, in a rebellion over slavery (you white Texans were in favor of it), generations of intense racist abuse of Native and Mexican populations, participation in a treasonous sedition to preserve slavery in the USA, and partisan hacks of the worst ultra-right sort most of the time, truly a burden on the nation politically.

Texas is a MESS

Its just getting old. How long can you be on your knees in reality and paying for the past? With the present people accusing many of a certain group of every sin manageable. There are only two reasons possible. They are too stupid or they are playing the system. The taxes are high today. Trillions and trillions of dollars spent. And we see commercials that one in six children go to bed hungry. Progs did this.

No that's Dem policy they have let 1,000's of rioters, looters, and arsonists go free without prosecution. Stop projecting.
How long will the RepubliQans whine over their fantasy that nobody is arrested at BLM protests, that the cops at all levels ignore those protests. Facts just don't reach to way over there where you live, I recklon.

Forum List

Back