Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

None of the gripes that you posted are policy.

They're just old white guy phaxnews talking points.

Can you cite any actual policy that you have a legitimate issue with, or not?
Not policy???

Hahahaha

Dozens of cities run by ONLY DEMOCRATS defunded their police, eliminated bail, made demands of the people to "GET IN THEIR FACES AND TELL THEM THEY AREN'T WELCOME HERE"
Many have no longer sought charges for rioters & looters thereby emboldening theft and violence.

That is ALL a result of democrat policies ya fucking idiot

I thought you right wing assholes were worried about crime. Kinda like that party of "family values" scam, right Trump ass licker? How'd you like it if that was your mother, you fuck.
How's that "defund the police" BS working for you? You reap what you sow, moron. Next time use your head. Don't be pointing your fingers at the opposition for saying "I told you so." It is your own fucking fault---own it.

Not policy???

Hahahaha

Dozens of cities run by ONLY DEMOCRATS defunded their police, eliminated bail, made demands of the people to "GET IN THEIR FACES AND TELL THEM THEY AREN'T WELCOME HERE"
Many have no longer sought charges for rioters & looters thereby emboldening theft and violence.

That is ALL a result of democrat policies ya fucking idiot
Dozens of cities have? Well then, you should be able to name one of them so we can judge your assertion.

IF it were you or me, he'd be released on his own recognizance in 24 hours. If they catch this guy, if he's white, which i doubt at this point, they will charge him with attempted murder of a senator.

LOL don't know why you disagree. It's in the news all the time if you got the intestinal fortitude or the inclination to look at it. I know...it offends your delicate sensibilities doesn't it. LoL

what has happened to American men? Looks like the feminist movement emasculated them...which was the goal.

OMFG

Go find someone else to play your game. I hope you are only this uninformed because you don't seek out info and not because you ignore what you don't like.

Either way we are done here.
How can I be uniformed if you don't even provide an example of the shit that you learn from phax news?

What city in the US actually defunded it's police force?

What city in this country eliminated bail?

Forum List

Back