Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

I cheer NO violence. I may have expresses some empathy for the attacker. If Rand Paul was my neighbor I wouldn't be able to guarantee civility. Dude's an asshole. I've never had an asshole neighbor and don't plan on starting now. But I would move prior to acting out with violence.
Bullshit. You cheered the attacker asshole. Here’s YOUR quote.

Hell, that whiny lil bitch gets his ribs broken by next door neighbors on a regular basis. I say GOOD! :D

Now that you’re exposed as liar AGAIN, you can run away now.

What is the charge?

Your sense of white privilege loss….
Hey idiot, there’s a slew of state and federal tax charges that could easily be levied. As well as immigration fraud for marrying her brother. White privilege? You automatically lose by using that pathetic lie.

Hey idiot, there’s a slew of state and federal tax charges that could easily be levied. As well as immigration fraud for marrying her brother. White privilege? You automatically lose by using that pathetic lie.
What state and federal charges? Anything specific or just your asses wish list?

Also, she did not marry her brother wanker.

How can I be uniformed if you don't even provide an example of the shit that you learn from phax news?

What city in the US actually defunded it's police force?

What city in this country eliminated bail?
It’s too easy. Minneapolis actually did defund their police. Then were shocked that crime escalated. Elimination of bail. Just as easy. New York. City and state. The “bail reform” that let violent thugs out without bail. Now slink off in embarrassment at your ignorance.

It’s too easy. Minneapolis actually did defund their police. Then were shocked that crime escalated. Elimination of bail. Just as easy. New York. City and state. The “bail reform” that let violent thugs out without bail. Now slink off in embarrassment at your ignorance.
So, the city of Minneapolis has no police force now? I was there last weekend and saw a lot of lost police with city markings…

Also, she did not marry her brother wanker.
I’m sure you think that asswipe.

And now to destroy your crying about taxes. From a left wing source no less.

So, the city of Minneapolis has no police force now? I was there last weekend and saw a lot of lost police with city markings…
Now moving goalposts. Minneapolis did vote to defund their police asshole. You’re just embarrassing yourself further and further.

Bullshit. You cheered the attacker asshole. Here’s YOUR quote.

Hell, that whiny lil bitch gets his ribs broken by next door neighbors on a regular basis. I say GOOD! :D

Now that you’re exposed as liar AGAIN, you can run away now.
Piss off bitch - You’re a shameless enabler of an insurrection that killed 7 people. I hope you watched today’s testimony. Hang your head in shame! :(

hmm. Karma?

Ok, it's a feel good story, I get it. But a $2000 reward?? That is hysterical! I've seen bigger rewards for lost 14-year old mutts.

Well, maybe I just answered my own question.

Piss off bitch - You’re a shameless enabler of an insurrection that killed 7 people. I hope you watched today’s testimony. Hang your head in shame! :(
Fuck you asshole. I just proved you a liar and now you’re throwing your usual tantrum. Post proof of me killing 7 people asswipe. I’ll never hang my head for scum like you. Why would I watch Pisslosi’s kangaroo court?

I’m sure you think that asswipe.

And now to destroy your crying about taxes. From a left wing source no less.

No, the computer says noooo…

“The revelation put the freshman representative under more scrutiny from critics who have taken issue with her marital past. One tax expert said that if there is no criminal intent and the issue has been corrected, she’s unlikely to face any criminal consequences.”

So there’s that.

Piss off bitch - You’re a shameless enabler of an insurrection that killed 7 people. I hope you watched today’s testimony. Hang your head in shame!

Why do leftists feel they can win debates using lies that are easily provable to be lies? Only one person died because of the Capital attack, and that was an unarmed white female vet by a black police officer who even after six months, we still don't know his name.

Forum List

Back