Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

You would never recognize an asshole if you met one - Well, because .... :cool-45:
I'm actually quit a good neighbor---I'm quiet, my husband is friendly, and we both pour money and work into our property increasing our neighbors values along with with ours. Paul is the same way...........

and you tried to bash him over not being a good neighbor by spinning baseless shit in your desperate attempt to get him. You don't understand why you got called out for it? And now you wanna talk about what an Asshole is? Hun, you need to look in the mirror.

Instead of blaming me, why don't you ask that of (call me) Senator Boxer...it is the democrats who have encouraged this breakdown in society and this dreadful rise in crime, especially in California. She is reaping what she has sown. The chickens are coming home to roost. Unfortunatetly....we are paying bigger prices than this old woman is.

We're asking YOU because you're the one who made the claim that it was here policies that lead to the mugging.

We don't have muggings in Canada. It just doesn't happen here. No handguns.

Why do leftists feel they can win debates using lies that are easily provable to be lies? Only one person died because of the Capital attack, and that was an unarmed white female vet by a black police officer who even after six months, we still don't know his name.
5 people died and yesterday's testimony must have been real hard for you QOP nuts to deflect...

5 people died and yesterday's testimony must have been real hard for you QOP nuts to deflect...

No they did not. It was all leftist MSM lies. One person actually died in the attack, just one.

I could care less about this phony commie committee. When we take the House in 22, impeach Dementia, form a real committee to find out why Piglosi allowed this to happen, then I'll watch.

That something is very important to your scenario ray.

So, what is it?

How about a witness to a bad traffic accident? How about two people in a fight? Police go to calls with scant information, and find out what's really going on once they arrive. Letting people of interest to run away is the stupidest policy ever; well, we are talking about Democrats here though.

No they did not. It was all leftist MSM lies. One person actually died in the attack, just one.

I could care less about this phony commie committee. When we take the House in 22, impeach Dementia, form a real committee to find out why Piglosi allowed this to happen, then I'll watch.
Two officers died of heart attacks because of physical violence by your "tourists"... The other medical issues during the attack.

Just curious. Why was an 80 year old alone in Jack London Square?? It's california. They still in what amounts to lockdown. Why is this old woman out and about.

I'm actually quit a good neighbor---I'm quiet, my husband is friendly, and we both pour money and work into our property increasing our neighbors values along with with ours. Paul is the same way...........
This ^ is commendable. Somehow I doubt the Paul Kook is as good a neighbor as you are.
But my asshole inference about you is withdrawn ;)

This ^ is commendable. Somehow I doubt the Paul Kook is as good a neighbor as you are.

If Paul attacked his neighbor, then he would be the asshole. But it was the other way around so we know who the asshole was.

An old Asian proverb I learned when I was in martial arts years ago: Only use violence for self-defense or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Two officers died of heart attacks because of physical violence by your "tourists"... The other medical issues during the attack.

No, that was after they returned from the riot. One died from a double stroke which has nothing to do with excitement. Even the family came out and made a public statement about it.

Why do leftists feel they can win debates using lies that are easily provable to be lies? Only one person died because of the Capital attack, and that was an unarmed white female vet by a black police officer who even after six months, we still don't know his name.
No Ray - Ashli killed herself by being stupid. Six more died on that and in the subsequent few days, including two cops who couldn't handle what happened to them and committed suicide. So that makes four MAGA Q-Kook goons and three cops. Don't even try to pretend all these people would be dead if the Rump Riot hadn't occurred.

~~~~~

WASHINGTON – The District of Columbia medical examiner on Wednesday released the cause of death for four of the five people who died at the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, but results are still pending for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Dr. Francisco Diaz, the district's chief medical examiner, announced the causes of deaths as:

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

Does a state accrue karma? What then is that of Texas like?

Stolen land, in a rebellion over slavery (you white Texans were in favor of it), generations of intense racist abuse of Native and Mexican populations, participation in a treasonous sedition to preserve slavery in the USA, and partisan hacks of the worst ultra-right sort most of the time, truly a burden on the nation politically.

Texas is a MESS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Another ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Psycho Leftist living in that Marxist Alt Left Reality :cuckoo:

WASHINGTON – The District of Columbia medical examiner on Wednesday released the cause of death for four of the five people who died at the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, but results are still pending for Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.

Dr. Francisco Diaz, the district's chief medical examiner, announced the causes of deaths as:

Ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

So responding to the Capital riot gave people cardiovascular diseases? The Capital riots are responsible for a drug addict taking too much dope?

Only a leftist would post something that proves themselves as a liar. Only one person died because of the attacks. One.

Forum List

Back