Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

Such as....?

There are a bunch of them actually. But I'll go with the one I had to laugh at the most, Mayor Lighthead making policy that the police can no longer give foot pursuit of a suspect unless they call in, get a hold of a supervisor, and get permission to chase the suspect which of course gives the criminal a six block head start. Oh! And did you hear about San Francisco? Walgreens had to close up all their stores since they made shoplifting of less than $950.00 a misdemeanor and the police won't even come out until then. Target's are closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.

What did he do?
Baselessly attacked Dr. Fauci with false information.

Has baseless accusations of 2020 election fraud.

His false claim about a 2015 mass shooting in Garland, Texas claiming it was an example of immigration policy at the southern border. Both shooters were Americans.

Has made repeated false statements about measles, mumps and rubella vaccines causing widespread brain damage and mental illness in children.

Just to name a few.

There are a bunch of them actually. But I'll go with the one I had to laugh at the most, Mayor Lighthead making policy that the police can no longer give foot pursuit of a suspect unless they call in, get a hold of a supervisor, and get permission to chase the suspect which of course gives the criminal a six block head start. Oh! And did you hear about San Francisco? Walgreens had to close up all their stores since they made shoplifting of less than $950.00 a misdemeanor and the police won't even come out until then. Target's are closing early indicating they will soon follow Walgreens solution to their problem.
See gramps, that is how you provide information.

So ya, lets look at this policy by Chicago.

Chicago revises foot chase policy after fatal police shootings of Adam Toledo, Anthony Alvarez

First question, does your statement on policy match what policy actually is?

Baselessly attacked Dr. Fauci with false information.

Has baseless accusations of 2020 election fraud.

His false claim about a 2015 mass shooting in Garland, Texas claiming it was an example of immigration policy at the southern border. Both shooters were Americans.

Has made repeated false statements about measles, mumps and rubella vaccines causing widespread brain damage and mental illness in children.

Just to name a few.
Fauci is a lying fraud. He's changed his mind every other day about wearing masks.

And what do you plan on doing to the Squad exactly?
I'm not planning on anything IDIOT. Did I say I was? Pay attention fool. It is just a matter of time, the whole country is out of control. Are you BLIND or just stupid?

I'm not planning on anything IDIOT. Did I say I was? Pay attention fool. It is just a matter of time, the whole country is out of control. Are you BLIND or just stupid?
Stupid and indoctrinated. Useful idiot.

See gramps, that is how you provide information.

So ya, lets look at this policy by Chicago.

Chicago revises foot chase policy after fatal police shootings of Adam Toledo, Anthony Alvarez

First question, does your statement on policy match what policy actually is?

Okay, so a cop addresses a person about something, he takes off running, the cop just waves goodbye, then they get a call on the radio five minutes later that a store was held up by an armed robber that matches the description of the guy who the officer let run away. Or perhaps the officer goes to a shooting and somebody runs away. After interviewing several people, the witnesses state it was the guy that ran away a few minutes ago.

Oh, and I was watching real news the other day. In Seattle, there is a section of homeless people selling all kinds of new goods: quality clothing, perfume, even high quality liquor all for a much lower price than the nearby stores. Gee, now where do you suppose these homeless people with no vendors license got all this neat stuff to sell at such a cheap price?

Boxer is a proven CCP Espionage facilitator just like Diane Feinsteinand Fang Fang Swalwell.

She has assaulted and robbed this countryfir decades while taking CCP cash.

As far as this robbery, Democrats - a Democrat politician - is reaping what her fellow politicians / party have sewn through their support of their failed 'Defund The Police' campaign.

So now what?

Will Boxer fight against 'Defund the Pokice' and work harder to protect American citizens who face fare more dangerous crime every day?

Or is she just going to hire a personal security detail - f* the American people?!

Okay, so a cop addresses a person about something, he takes off running, the cop just waves goodbye, then they get a call on the radio five minutes later that a store was held up by an armed robber that matches the description of the guy who the officer let run away. Or perhaps the officer goes to a shooting and somebody runs away. After interviewing several people, the witnesses state it was the guy that ran away a few minutes ago.

Oh, and I was watching real news the other day. In Seattle, there is a section of homeless people selling all kinds of new goods: quality clothing, perfume, even high quality liquor all for a much lower price than the nearby stores. Gee, now where do you suppose these homeless people with no vendors license got all this neat stuff to sell at such a cheap price?
The good news is, if you steal from that homeless person, as long as it is below $1000, the police and the prosecutors won’t do anything.

Oakland is the place where news crews reporting on gangs in East Oakland get mugged and have all their
equipment stolen by gangs in East Oakland.

I was mugged in the parking lot of Oakland Alameda Coliseum at a state basketball tournament.
Berkeley vs. Elk Grove.
It's where I decided to never live in a city with a large black population.
Too much crime. Too much violence.
If you get where a lot of poor whites live, the crime situation is similar. Try some choice locations in eastern KY or southern WV. It's not a black thing. It's a social thing.

And you're too thick to see the contradiction you just posted? Casting Biden as Hitler, while you've got a kid giving a fascist salute, and are urging that the political opposition be locked up! Heil your own damn self, scheisskopf!
"the finger" is not a fascist salute, moron.

The squad is a gang of criminals. Ilhan Omar is about to be arrested for her corruption.

Forum List

Back