Barbara 'Call Me Senator' Boxer assaulted and mugged

Does a state accrue karma? What then is that of Texas like?

Stolen land, in a rebellion over slavery (you white Texans were in favor of it), generations of intense racist abuse of Native and Mexican populations, participation in a treasonous sedition to preserve slavery in the USA, and partisan hacks of the worst ultra-right sort most of the time, truly a burden on the nation politically.

Texas is a MESS
Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 Americans. What is his karma?

Jostled a bit and had her phone stolen but not her purse? Jumped into a waiting car? Strange mugging. Political conspiracy theorists might conclude that the phone was the target.

Anything real? Some indication that real journalists uncovered something? That some legal entity is investigating?

Historically members of both Parties have been exposed for corruption, but knowing how today's RepubliQans operate, I know they believe every ludicrous theory they hear, so we're gonna need some facts here, before I believe this.

By the way, why is Duncan Hunter still in Congress? There's that corruption thing...
I think he and Bob Menendez are hanging out together now.

How long will the RepubliQans whine over their fantasy that nobody is arrested at BLM protests, that the cops at all levels ignore those protests. Facts just don't reach to way over there where you live, I recklon.
90% of them were let go without any charges. Several times the number of people arrested commited crimes and were not arrested.

I would also cheer the assault and battery of an 80 year old former concentration camp guard.
images (13).jpeg

If you get where a lot of poor whites live, the crime situation is similar. Try some choice locations in eastern KY or southern WV. It's not a black thing. It's a social thing.
I'm not saying blacks have a monopoly on crime.
All I'm saying is Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Vallejo,, South San Francisco,
all are dangerous high crime areas.

Last edited:
You started a thread cheering the assault and battery of an 80 year old woman.

You're sick.
Boxer is a secular Jewish woman with no faith. She just knows better. And we see the results in every Prog area.

You started a thread cheering the assault and battery of an 80 year old woman.

You're sick.

oh not NEAR what the left has done just over the past five years. You delighted in the beheaded photo of a sitting president, Music videos shooting a sitting president, plays insulting and suggesting death for the sitting president and his family, INCESSANT lies about a man trying to do what is right for this country. the Left even ignored the death of a former democrat presidential candidate and senator. IGNORED IT. You sit back and say nothing about former presidents treated another former president (carter) with benign neglect except when it benefits them. the Left turns wakes for dead democrats into political fund raisers. The left encourages violence against women, children, pets and elderly men for daring to support an America loving president. And they continue to do it and use OTHER means also to divideand conquer this nation. The left plots to remove our God given rights and freedom of speech, religion, and bearing arms.

Don't even call me sick. The left is the epitome of the term.

Such revealing comments from all the right wing, so called Christians!

Be proud! Keep showing the world who you REALLY are.....!!!
Poor baby. Cheered Rand Paul getting attacked, now crying when one of yours gets it. Be proud to be a hypocrite. I’m cheering. Loudly.

what has happened to American men? Looks like the feminist movement emasculated them...which was the goal.

what happened to liberal American men?? They're now women!! LOLOLOLOOL

Okay, so a cop addresses a person about something, he takes off running, the cop just waves goodbye, then they get a call on the radio five minutes later that a store was held up by an armed robber that matches the description of the guy who the officer let run away. Or perhaps the officer goes to a shooting and somebody runs away. After interviewing several people, the witnesses state it was the guy that ran away a few minutes ago.

Oh, and I was watching real news the other day. In Seattle, there is a section of homeless people selling all kinds of new goods: quality clothing, perfume, even high quality liquor all for a much lower price than the nearby stores. Gee, now where do you suppose these homeless people with no vendors license got all this neat stuff to sell at such a cheap price?
What was the “something “?

Forum List

Back