Bannon going to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
At most 4 months at camp, and then only if Sleepy Joe prevails on appeal.

He'll be out before you know it, if he decides just to do it in a camp in Florida with the other senior citizens.

At most 4 months at camp

Just imagine the enemy they've made of Bannon now if he ever actually serves months in a jail and paying $6,000 in fines for not testifying to a fraudelent committee about an event that he had nothing to do with and wasn't even at! :auiqs.jpg:

Bannon will make sure these idiots pay 1000X over! :laughing0301:

MAGA is like smoldering coal-- -- these assholes just don't get it yet that the more you blow on it trying to put it out, the more it just gets stoked hotter and hotter! The more they try to trample out MAGA, it will just keep growing and growing. There is no stopping it!

It's not closed just yet! I hope Bannon gets f'd in the A!

I don't think that's very likely, Bannon isn't a homosexual and he's tougher than most seniors.

Further, no one will try and bust his cheeks in a federal prison camp for senior citizens. They are all hoping to go home soon, and not get shipped off to a USP as a sex offender.

It's not closed just yet! I hope Bannon gets f'd in the A!

Fool, Bannon will be kicking back in a lounge chair sipping martinis while writing his new book in all that free time on the inside corruption and treason of the democrat party selling millions.

What, are you really stupid enough to think that guy with be breaking rocks on the rock pile sweating hard labor for blowing off a subpoena to the J6 committee? Tell me, how many unanswered subpoenas are still floating around blown off by the likes of Hillary, Strozk, Page and many others?

Guess we'll be dusting those off next year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back